JACK RUBY INVITED FBI INFORMANT TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JACK RUBY INVITED FBI INFORMANT TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.18.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:JACK RUBY ALLEGEDLY TOLD AN FBI INFORMANT "TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS" WITH HIM 11.22.1963.JACK RUBY ALLEGEDLY WAS "...AT THE CORNED OF THE POSTAL ANNEX BUILDING FACING THE TEXAS SCHOOL DEPOSITORY BUILDING AT THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING. IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SHOOTING, RUBY LEFT AND HEADED TOWARD THE AREA OF THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS BUILDING."THIS STRONGLY CONTRADICTS SEVERAL PREVIOUS REPORTS ALLEGING RUBY'S MOVEMENTS, AND/OR POSITION AT THE TIME OF THE JFK REMOVAL.(11.18.2017, BB.)By KATHRYN WATSON CBS NEWS November 17, 2017, 7:43 PMJack Ruby told FBI informant to "watch the fireworks" day JFK died: Documents Jack Ruby, the man who eventually shot Lee Harvey Oswald, told an FBI informant to "watch the fireworks" on the day President John F. Kennedy was killed, according to new records the National Archives released Friday.New records – first highlighted by University of Virginia political analyst Larry Sabato — describe what an FBI informant later told officials about Ruby. Oswald shot and killed JFK on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas. The interaction on the morning of the JFK assassination wasn't officially relayed to the FBI until March 1977, and the informant was eventually revealed to be Bob Vanderslice of Dallas."The informant stated that on the morning of the assassination, Ruby contacted him and asked if he would 'like to watch the fireworks,'" an FBI record dated April 6, 1977, says. "He was with Jack Ruby and standing at the corner of the Postal Annex Building facing the Texas School Book Depository Building at the time of the shooting. Immediately after the shooting, Ruby left and headed toward the area of the Dallas Morning News Building."The 3 most interesting JFK assassination records.Vanderslice told the FBI in 1977 that Ruby said nothing to him immediately after the assassination. But the informant said that after Ruby was arrested for killing Oswald, he was also arrested on an unrelated charge, and Vanderslice got to know Ruby better in the Dallas County Jail. The National Archives has been releasing JFK assassination records in batches. Intelligence agencies had posed objections based on concerns that releases could reveal information about still-living sources. President Trump gave a six-month timeline until April for the release of all the records. © 2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kathryn WatsonKathryn Watson is a politics reporter for CBS News Digital.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Re: JACK RUBY INVITED FBI INFORMANT TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS:

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, I hope you don't mind I gave this guy your email address: wow thats awesome.i love hearing his interviews.anybody that dont believe this guy is crazy.hes gotta be in his 70's now im sure.in all honesty do you believe ole Jimmy Boy fired that shot?i dotheres probably no way to get a message to him is there?like a website or anything?DO 15:07You could send Bruce Brychek a message.ok ill do that thank you.is he a friend of yours?4:49Where do I find him to get in touch with him?I have searched facebook and cant find his pageI really want to send Jimmy a message or a call,could you maybe make a dream come true from a fellow Southerner/ Chicagoanmy number in the U.S. is 615-484-8124-William Bryant. Wim i am a huge fan of you and your books but most of all your videos and connection to Jimmy Files,He could call from a blocked number but i Idolize Jimmy Files-SuttonI have studied your videos harder than anybody else in this country besides yourself,you could ask me any question at all pertaining to Jimmy and the video JFK on Files right now and i could answer itplease help me get in touch with this great man before history takes him away.I would not ask him any questions about JFK i swear to you on my life and my children..I just need to tell him hello and that i am proud of him and that i Idolize the man.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

This just came out? With every new record released it should be asked how the information would have been a problem for the government to previously let out.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VjbE0Y2YMgNotice in Wim video Ruby points out LBJ he doesn’t point to the mob, operation mockinbird prevented that confession from going viral
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

So how does the Ruby revelation "watch the fireworks" fit in with the rest of the conspiracy? My take is that Ruby knew a lot of mob boys were in town for something, he didn't know that JFK would be hit, as he was a fan of JFK, did he know Oswald definitely didn't do it? What was Ruby's motivation? He knew no more about what would happen than Chauncey Holt who thought an episode would be set up to make it look like pro-Cuba factions were trying to do something, so the US would retaliate to whack Cuba. Apparently he had deep debts and was put up to it, or bought the official version that Oswald was guilty?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Ruby was in charge of the mob hit men in dealy plaza he met with them in the morning of the shooting , he knew Oswald, he knew of the hit and his job was to make sure everything got carried out and to eliminate any witnesses and eliminate Oswald , I’m sure Ruby had regrets and wasn’t going to take the fall alone and was probably promised that he would not take the fall. What would motivate him to shoot Oswald he was told to kill Oswald or he would be killed .To follow threw with the line gun man oswald was the patsy from the beginning and was supposed to be shot right away. I’m sure has Oswald lived he would of talked because he was double crossed, and same with Ruby once he was in jail he wanted to tell all which he did to dorthy Gilligan and she said she will blow the case wide open and was killed before she could have a chance, Ruby wanted to tell all if they transferred him out of Dallas then he died from a cia cancer infection. Chauncey made up all the fake secret service badges that all the shooters spotters had just in case they were stopped. Everyone knew JFK was going to be shot and they all waited and watched, why else would George Bush and General Landsdale be standing right by the curb.https://www.google.ca/search?q=general+ ... Fxw5JLVhvM:
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Ruby had no reason to shoot Oswald, so the reasoning here makes no sense that he knew that the MOB was going to whack Kennedy and then Ruby whacked Oswald following orders with no benefit. Unless Ruby was told his family would be benefited. The only logic I can think of was that Ruby was a Kennedy fan and was riled up enough to get back at one of the supposed assassins to be a "hero" with some.