MARTIN SCORSESE'S NEW FILM: "THE IRISHMAN" AND JIMMY HOFFA:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.20.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:MARTIN SCORSESE’S NEW FILM: “THE IRISHMAN”, ABOUT THE ALLEGED DISAPPEARANCE AND REMOVAL OF JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA, A/K/A JIMMY HOFFA, IS BASED UPON THE BOOK "I HEARD YOU PAINT HOUSES," BY CHARLES BRANDT. CHARLES BRANDT WAS THE ATTORNEY OF FRANK SHEERAN, A LEGENDARY HITMAN."I PAINT HOUSES" IS MAFIA AND ORGANIZED CRIME'S CODE FOR "I HEARD YOU KILL PEOPLE."SHEERIN ALLEGEDLY HANDLED BEATINGS AND KILLINGS FOR HOFFA FOR YEARS, AND BECAME ONE OF HOFFA'S CLOSEST CONFIDANT'S, AND MOST LOYAL AND TRUSTED PROBLEM SOLVER'S.MY SUGGESTION: COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE RELATIONSHIP OF SHEERAN WITH HOFFA, AND SHEERAN'S ALLEGED REMOVAL OF HOFFA TO THE RELATIONSHIP OF JOHNNY "JOHNNY HANDSOME" - "COLONEL RALSTON" ROSSELLI WITH MOMO SALVATORE 'SAM" "MOMO" GIANCANA, AND ROSSELLI'S ALLEGED REMOVAL OF GIANCANA.JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA, THE MOST POWERFUL HEAD OF THE TEAMSTER'S UNION WAS LEGENDARY. HOFFA BECAME ONE OF THE MOST FEARED, POWERFUL, AND RESPECTED MEN IN THE U.S.HOFFA WAS FEARED, AND RESPECTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MAFIA, ORGANIZED LABOR, THE OUTFIT, AND THE UNIONS.HOFFA'S CONTROL, POWER, AND RESPECT BY THE TEAMSTER'S, THE UNION'S, AND THE WORKING MAN WAS SINCREDIBLE, AND NEVER MATCHED.HOFFA ALLEGEDLY HATED JFK AND RFK MORE THAN ANYBODY COULD ACCURATELY QUALIFY AND QUANTIFY. YET SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, HOFFA IS ALMOST NEVER FIGURED INTO ANY ANALYSIS OR EQUATION ABOUT THE REMOVAL'S OF JFK AND RFK. (11.20.2017, BB.)"THE IRISHMAN:" "I HEARD YOU PAINT HOUSES."Outside of Lee’s Tavern, in the Dongan Hills neighborhood of Staten Island, a 1970s Thunderbird was wired to explode.It was October 2017, but Hancock Street looked like it had time-tripped to 1975 — and morphed into Detroit. The facade of Lee’s had been done up with an awning that read “Nemo’s.” Next door, Karina’s barbershop had been adorned with a hand-painted logo on its window. Men in period-appropriate garb strolled the block. And Martin Scorsese orchestrated the whole scene.The director has been shooting his next movie, “The Irishman,” around the tri-state area. A boat was blown up in Hempstead Harbor on Long Island, and stars Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci broke bread in character at the Italian eatery Colandrea New Corner in Dyker Heights. “[Pesci] asked if it would be OK to go out a side door in the kitchen to smoke cigarettes,” Joe Colandrea, the founder’s great-grandson told The Post. “He wanted to make sure nobody would bother him out there.”It’s all to tell one of the most notorious stories of the late 20th century: the 1975 disappearance and presumed murder of Jimmy Hoffa, once the most powerful union boss on Earth.Over the years, many people have speculated about what happened to Hoffa (played in the film by Al Pacino) and the whereabouts of his body, which has still never been found. Frank “The Irishman” Sheeran (played by De Niro) claimed to have been the killer. Scorsese’s movie is based on a book by Sheeran’s lawyer, Charles Brandt, titled “I Heard You Paint Houses” — mobster code for “I heard you kill people.”Sheeran allegedly shot his friend Hoffa in the head after luring him to a house in Detroit.Al Pacino as Jimmy Hoffa and Robert DeNiro as Frank Sheeran in Martin Scorsese’s new film, “The Irishman.”SteveSandsNewYorkNewswire/MEGA.The book was published in 2004, the year after Sheeran died and nearly 29 years after the murder was committed. While it was too late for law enforcers to do much — Brandt said that they “dug up floorboards [of the murder site in 2013] for analysis and found human blood but could not tie it to one person” — Sheeran occupied a place on the FBI’s shortlist of possible suspects.His confession to killing a man whom he called a friend illustrates the hard choices that come with a life dedicated to the Mafia. “Frank whacked guys,” Brandt said. “I estimate that he killed 25 to 30 people. He learned right away that you don’t say no.”Unlike a lot of men who wind up killers for the Mafia, Sheeran was not bred for the life. He had a rough-and-tumble childhood in Darby, Pa., but no criminal connections. After joining the military in 1941, Sheeran was sent to Italy where he developed a knack for killing — a skill that would come in handy off the battlefield.”His lieutenant told him that when you are commanded to ‘interrogate somebody and hurry back,’ you are going to kill the guy,” said Brandt.In 1945, Sheeran moved to Philadelphia, where he would marry, have three daughters and get a job as a truck driver for a grocery chain. Two years later, he had his first brush with the law when he was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct after beating up two men in an altercation on a trolley.In 1955, he had a chance meeting with Russell Bufalino, boss of the northeastern Pennsylvania crime family that bore his name. In short order, he began doing tasks for Bufalino, chauffeuring him and making deliveries.Coincidentally, this was around when Sheeran was making extra dough by collecting money for small-time Philly loan sharks. Seduced by the lifestyle, Sheeran said yes when a local mobster called Whispers offered him $10,000 to burn down the office of Cadillac Linen Service, which was competing with a company that Whispers had an interest in.But Sheeran was spotted while scoping out the place — and it turned out that Cadillac was owned by a friend of Bufalino’s.“Because Frank had been seen in [Bufalino’s] company, the friend did not have Frank killed,” said Brandt. “But Frank was told to make it right by killing Whispers. That night was his first hit.”In 1957, as a reward for pulling off the job, Bufalino introduced Sheeran to Jimmy Hoffa. The president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters labor union, Hoffa was notorious for Mafia ties, corruption and violence.Hoffa needed somebody who could use muscle to silence enemies. He told Sheeran, “I heard you paint houses.” Sheeran replied yes and added, “I also do my own plumbing” — meaning, he disposed of the bodies too.Sheeran grew close to Hoffa and received a lucrative union-boss job as president of the Local 326 in Wilmington, Del. That position had him rolling in under-the-table rewards for mob favors. More notably, he served as Hoffa’s muscle: beating up enemies, killing people trying to start rival unions, and running guns. Sheeran claimed to have transported rifles from Brooklyn to Florida for the killing of John F. Kennedy, adding credence to theories that Hoffa and the mob played a role in JFK’s assassination. The president, along with his brother Robert F. Kennedy, had strong disdain for the union corruption that Hoffa stirred up.When Hoffa went to prison on racketeering charges in 1967, Sheeran continued working for the union chief who replaced him, Frank Fitzsimmons, as well as for Bufalino.Per the book, one of Sheeran’s biggest hits happened in Little Italy on April 7, 1972: the murder of Colombo family mobster Joey “Crazy Joe” Gallo, at the behest of Bufalino.It was known that Gallo would be celebrating his birthday at Umberto’s Clam House on Mulberry Street. Sheeran said that he walked inside, dressed casually, posing as a truck driver who needed to use the bathroom.Technicians prepare for a car explosion scene in Scorsese’s new film.Steve White.Then he detoured toward the to the table where Gallo and his crew sat. Although startled by the presence of a woman and little girl at the table, Sheeran had his marching orders and began shooting. Gallo headed for the door, making it outside before being taken down by three bullets.Sheeran escaped in a waiting car. A day later, tales of the shooting dominated New York City tabloids. “Joe Gallo Slain” read The Post’s front page, complete with a photo of Gallo’s newlywed wife and her young daughter, both of whom had ducked for cover and emerged unscathed.THE year that Gallo was murdered, Hoffa came out of prison eager to regain control of the International Teamsters. But Mafia kingpins didn’t want him back.Heat on the persistent Hoffa leaked over to those in his camp. In the spring and summer of 1975, Hoffa supporter Dave Johnson, president of the Local 299 union in Detroit, started to receive hang-up calls at home. Then a bullet was fired through his window at union headquarters. Driving the point home, somebody blew up his 45-foot cruiser, docked in the Detroit River. Suspicions centered on Hoffa adversaries.Revenge appeared to come on July 10. when Richard Fitzsimmons, son of Hoffa’s replacement, left Nemo’s, a Detroit bar popular with union big shots. As he walked to his new, white Lincoln Continental, it exploded. He narrowly escaped injury.When Hoffa still refused to acquiesce, the mob turned to the one man who could lure him to a vulnerable location. In late July 1975, Sheeran flew from Ohio to Pontiac, Mich., to murder his mentor. He says in the book that he “felt nothing.”“Frank could not blink, much less say no [to killing Hoffa],” said Brandt. “Or else . . . they both would have gotten killed.”Sheeran drove with a few other associates to pick up Hoffa at a restaurant called the Red Fox. Sheeran claimed that his presence helped put Hoffa at ease about driving to a meeting at a Detroit house.They arrived and entered the vestibule of a home that was obviously empty. “When Jimmy saw . . . that nobody came out of the rooms to greet him, he knew right away what it was,” Sheeran said in the book, adding that Hoffa tried to flee. “Jimmy Hoffa got shot twice at a decent range — not too close or the [blood] splatters back at you — in the back of his head . . . My friend did not suffer.”Soon after, Sheeran claimed, Hoffa’s body was turned to ash at a crematorium.But not everyone buys his story. Dan Moldea, author of the deeply researched “The Hoffa Wars,” insists that Sheeran did not kill Hoffa.Frank Sheeran (upper left) with fellow Teamsters organizers at his first job in Detroit.Sheeran/Brandt/Splash.Moldea — who interviewed mob figures, investigators and prosecutors for his book — agrees that Sheeran flew to Pontiac and lured Hoffa into the car. But he believes that the murder was committed by Salvatore “Sally Bugs” Briguglio, an enforcer for the Genovese crime family. Moldea bases this on interviews with parties including the owner of a New Jersey dump where some believed Hoffa’s body was disposed.“This is a one-source story about a pathological liar,” Moldea told The Post of Brandt’s book on Sheeran.He voiced his displeasure about the De Niro-starring flick when he met the actor at a dinner in 2014.“De Niro had a lot of pride that he is doing the real story,” said Moldea. “I told him that he’s been conned.”But Brandt sticks by his story. After Sheeran served 13 years of a 32-year prison sentence, convicted on labor racketeering, and was crippled by arthritis and living in a nursing home, he confessed to killing Hoffa to three priests as well as to Brandt.“Frank sought forgiveness and, to his way of thinking, died in a state of grace,” said Brandt. (He alleged that Sheeran committed suicide, in 2003, at age 83, by starving himself to death for six weeks.)Whatever the truth is, De Niro, Scorsese and screenwriter Steven Zaillian are going for Brandt’s version of it.“This summer I spent two months on call to the three of them at the Ameritania Hotel in Midtown,” said Brandt who this past Friday answered a question from De Niro on the caliber of gun used to kill Gallo (it was a .38). “They sent up scripts and I kept meeting them to answer questions. I felt like a groupie and was the only one in the room who hadn’t won an academy award.”© 2017 NYP HOLDINGS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP Powered by WordPress.com VIP As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: MARTIN SCORSESE'S NEW FILM: "THE IRISHMAN" AND JIMMY HO

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It's not a good movie. It's falsification of history. Moldea is right that De Niro, Pacino and Scorcese are being conned. Bruce knows that too.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, If you want to educate a new generation of JFK researchers, why do you hold your tongue? Why don't you tell it like it is? You and I know that Scorcese, Pacino and DeNiro are making a big mistake with this film. In fact, you know more than me. You know who killed Hoffa. You posted this, because you know the film is not correct. You ask for comments. Well, that is my comment. I wonder what risk Jimmy runs by telling who killed Hoffa. Can you comment on that? Dear Janet, 04/18/11Just a few lines to say hello and to wish you and The Family a Happy Easter and may all your eggs be hard-boiled that you color and I hope and pray this letter finds you, Fritz and Scott in The Best of Health and High Spirits, Safe and Sound with many good things coming your way.I also want to let you know that I received your welcome letter and all of the printed material and also the very cute Easter card as well as and I thank you for everything. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You and especially for the picture of Shawnn's little girl, my granddaughter. She is a sweetheart. I got a good laugh out of the cartoon strip you sent me, and you also did a pretty good job on your self-portrait. You should have seen the oil painting of me when I did my self-portrait. Well, maybe it's a good thing you didn't see it, you might have hurt your self laughing.As for them giving us something good for Easter to eat, won't happen, they give us two good meals a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas, the other holidays are just like any other day of the week. Yes, sometimes we get the mail a lot faster here lately. that is truly amazing. For 20 years it's always been ywo weeks plus for our mail, now all of a sudden, only 4 or 5 days. hey, I'm not complaining. This is how it should be. I'm happy you liked the last couple of cards, I too liked those as well.I've been busy trying to make some Easter cards, and I hate doing Easter cards, I've got no imagination for those for some reason. Maybe I'm just getting old and losing my focus....(:I too love thunder storms, the flash of light, then count off till the big boom, just like the big guns of war...It's a shame that Fritz is having so much trouble with his dentures. The Army made mine and I've never had to have them adjusted, nor do i have to use any adhesive on mine at all and to this day, they still fit me perfect. I can't get over how trouble free they have been. I've been very fortunate.We, or should I say Bruce has them stored in a private office in a building with very good security, and we also have a burn box there and also a shredder. We also have a computer there that is a stand alone unit, there-fore, not on line and cannot be hacked by The NSA...We call it "OUR" Little Fort Knox. Ha-ha...all we have is papers and books and NO Money....darn it. We need some of the money as well.I'm hoping that we can work things out for Cher to come back soon as I so miss her a great deal. But right now the money is tight for everyone and gas is so darn high, what ever happened to the good old days when you fill up your gas yank for less than $3.00????Yea, I loved the one about the kitten as well and I too could just see it in the air with its little paws waving like crazy. I've got another cute one at work, but I got to find it. I just stopped and wrote myself a note and put it in my pocket. This other joke is truly a classic . I'm thankful that Cher has you for a friend, for she is NOT really a people person. She is very private. But they don't come any sweeter than her. But she also has a temper. (:What I would like to do is do a short film on Old Mob Hang-outs and their homes. I don't know if that would up-set anyone or not. As long as they're dead, it really shouldn't matter. Bruce has even ask me if we should write about Nam. I'm just not sure if the people are interested in any of that any more. Bruce feels I should let people know about some of the CBW that was used over there, especially in Laos, where there was no American Troops in there. There wasn't at that time, Just American Mercs at Work for The Company doing their thing. As for Japan, they're not telling us the full story of what is happening, but you can bet it's a lot worse than what they're saying...I had not heard of The Comet Elenin until you told me about it. But I will be watching for it and dying to see what it really is. I love things like this. I wish I could go into Space and see a lot of things just floating around up there. "IF" this comet gets real close to earth and is a good size comet, then yes, I think it will cause some damages. Just changing the tides alone could do a lot of damage. I think it's going to be very interesting to watch.I hope the herbs are helping your legs. I too wish I could get something for mine as well, but things like that in here are not allowed. My arms also feel like they're on fire most of the time and when I go to run lotion on them, it's all I can do to stand to touch them, let alone rub the lotion in. I want to Thank You for all of the printed material that you sent me and I'm't be able to coment on it now as I'm running out of room and I wanted to include two pages of a new paper article on Judge Scalia"s ruling about evidence. You may find it interesting. I've been telling guys here about NOT being able to use evidence to set them free and they've been telling me I was crazy. Well, this article really shook them up. I'm also sending two other envelopes along as well. You might find them interesting and one of them is about NAM!!! Is it true, I have no idea. (:As for the new Jimmy Hoffa movie, The Irishman did NOT kill him, but it should make for a good movie. I'm dying to see what they do with Hoffa's body in the movie, so that it's never found. There's pictures of the Irishman somewhere else at the time and that was why the cops had to let him go. There's also another reason why The Irishman didn't kill Hoffa, but I can't put that in writing. But the cops knew he didn't do it as there was too much proof of him at another place.I want to Thank You for everything you sent me and I appreciate it much more than you know and I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Easter and know that you and your family are in my prayers, my thoughts and forever in my heart and may God keep you and your family safe and out of harms way and may all good things come your way. Take Care & God Bless, Friends Jimmy
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I would hope the truth about who really killed Hoffa would come out. I'm sure Lew Rockwell would run the article. I contacted Rockwell on a political action on legalizing industrial hemp years ago and he was interested and said he would run it, others made advances so there was no need.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, what is it you really want? You always talk to me about marketing strategy. Don't you know how marginal this little forum is? You always lambast every effort I make. But what are you doing, Bruce? I know exactly why you posted this topic! It annoys the hell out of you that Martin Scorsese, Robert de Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci are sent on a wild goose chase by scam artist Charles Brandt. Let me give you a piece of marketing advice, Bruce. Here's what you do : Mr Scorsese, you're making a big mistake! A great director like you, working with equally great actors, should not make this mistake. You see, mr Scorsese, I know who killed Jimmy Hoffa and what they did with his body. My best friend is James Files. I kept him alive and in good spirits over 25 years, visiting him in jail twice a week. He is now a free man. If you care about true history, I will introduce you to him. And show you all the goodies. Now that is marketing, Bruce!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.20.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.20.2017 - I originally Posted this attention getting Headline and Supporting Material.Timely Responses were made by some of the Very Best and Brightest JFKMS Forum Members, and Wim.On Advice of Counsel J and B must of absolute necessity be extremely careful and selective in Responses, Statements, and Wording.WALK A THOUSAND MILES IN A MAN'S SHOE'S AND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND HIS JOURNEY, AND HIS THOUGHTS UPON ARRIVAL.MY ANALYSES, APPROACH, FOCUS, INTEREST, METHODOLOGY, STUDY, THOUGHT PATTERN, AND WRITING'S HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FROM A TOP DOWN APPROACH.I DO NOT DISRESPECT THE SINCERE EFFORTS OF THOSE WHO WORK FROM THE BOTTOM UP APPROACH, IF PROGRESS IS BEING MADE, AND IT IS NOT JUST THE SAME OLD CIRCUITOUS PATTERN'S.I am persoanlly glad to see Mr. Willem Dankbaar contributing here.I have ZERO Interest in Fake Book, Space Book, Link Em Up, or Tweety Bird.I joined Wim's JFKMS Forum shortly after its creation, before it was hacked several times.I personally think that Wim's contributions and efforts are Monumental, and Tremendous.I don't always agree with Wim or everybody else here. Usually I agree about 90% + with people here.I usually don't dwell in Chit - Chat.I like to make contributions and sincerely seek both Pro and Con Input from all others.(11.20.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Wednesday 06 Jan 1993Joe H. West7611 OlympiaHouston, TX 77063Dear Joe, Last night I received your letter and as always, enjoyed hearing from you. I will try to answer it today. I have a very bad cold and my thinking is not to plain today. But I did do another card. One that speaks the truth. You have drove me crazy.  But now you can show your wife what I really look like. I call it my self portrait.  Some of the guys here say I really captured myself with this card.I’m very glad to know that your (sic) much better and up and around. But I’m sorry to hear about your teeth. But after you get use (sic) to the dentures, they’re great. I love mine. But it took a while to get use (sic) to them.I’m glad you liked the card “thin ice”, yes, I’m sure you have been there more than a few times. I’ve spent better than 90 percent of my life on thin ice. I still don’t know what possessed me to talk to you last year. Really, only 6 months ago. For all my life I have believed that silence is golden. And since talking to you, (please don’t be mad at me, o.k.), but I have not experienced a freedom, nor have I been released mental or emotional freedom. I have only felt something eating at my insides and my nerves stretching. I’m not the least bit proud about talking. I felt a lot better keeping the secret locked deep inside. Now I feel like I peeped inside “Pandora’s Box” and let Hell itself escape. I can live with the dead, it’s the people alive that I worry about.Thank you for volunteering to talk to my daughter. I really do appreciate it. But I must keep them out of this. I don’t want to wreck their lives.Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon. I do enjoy talking with you. And I would love for us to go fishing when I get out. I like Houston, as I’ve been all over Texas. I like “Corpus Christi” the best. But Houston offers more work. I don’t need a lot to get by on. My only bad habbits (sic) are guns, fast money and pretty women. And I’m giving up everything but the pretty women. And if I ever start talking about anything that is unsolved, other that this Kennedy thing, stick a plug in my mouth and kick me in the ass, o.k.Like this nut today on “Inside Edition”. He says he shot Hoffa.  I laughed myself silly over that one. And no, I didn’t shoot him either. And Hoffa wasn’t carried to anybody’s house with hit men waiting. This guys got an imagination like, “The Doc”, that testified against me in Texas. When he told them I was the one that snatched “Butch Petrocelli” and killed him in my chop-shop. I stabbed him in the hands, face, legs, and tortured him, like using a torch to burn his eyes out, before I finally killed him. He had his lawyer trying to find out who the secret witness were against. He didn’t know that his girlfriend was the secret witness. She went to the F.B.I. because she feared me. He almost got his Chicago lawyer indicted in Texas for conspiracy to committ (sic) murder. Texas ran his lawyer out of Texas and back to Chicago. In Texas “Fortworth”(sic) when I went for a bond hearing, the F.B.I. introduced what they called a “torture murder kit” that they took out of one of my chop shops. I’ll tell you the story when I see you. I’ve been to trial on all that, so its public knowledge. Sad, but still funny. For this violent world that I lived in, a lot of funny things sure did happen.Please try to let me know when your (sic) coming to see me and I’ll advise my people here not to come visit me that week. Unless, your (sic) only going to be here one day. Maybe I’ll even let you meet my oldest Daughter if you promise not to pump her about me. We only got together a few years ago. And I don’t want to do anything to hurt our relationship. She’s such a wonderful girl. I love her more than life its self. And I’m really scared about the news media fishing all this up. I’ve already talked with my daughter about this thing. But don’t worry about me and the news media. At the trial, I hope they don’t let cameras into the court room. I don’t want the media to get my picture. Let them take yours.  I just want to be forgotten when all this is over with. That’s why I don’t want my picture made. People will forget much faster if they don’t see my face in papers or on T.V. If they know who I am, I’ll never be able to get a job. I can change me name easy, but not my face. Hey, I better close before I bore you to tears. I’m on page 4 already. When you come, don’t forget to ask me about the F.B.I. getting run over. No one got hurt, just their pride.  I have pulled a few pranks on them in my time. But only because they tried to get snitches next to me.Oh yea, one more question. That gallery where you got 10F’s picture, do they have a picture of me? Just curious, as I’ve always tried to keep a very low profile. But being a long time friend of 10F, I just wonder if they tied me to him?Well I’ll close for now. May God keep you safe. Please take care.Your Friend,JimmyP.S. We’ve been back on lock-down for the last week. Crazy place.