MARTIN SCORSESE'S NEW FILM: "THE IRISHMAN" AND JIMMY HOFFA:

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: MARTIN SCORSESE'S NEW FILM: "THE IRISHMAN" AND JIMMY HO

Post by dankbaar »

August 30, 1999, James Files to Pam Ray in letter Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?” I think that was the name of it. It was out two or three years ago. Anyway, it was pretty close to real life, except the ending. He was killed by a young gun, but the car was not loaded into a tractor-trailer. It was driven away from the area and to one of the sanitation yards and the body went into a furnace and the ashes went all over Detroit and the suburbs. That is a fact. Also, the “Mafia” did not kill Jimmy Hoffa!!! His death (1975) was ordered by the government. The government was terrified of Jimmy Hoffa. The man had too much power. The government was afraid that he might run for President and he would have won by a landslide. The workingman loved him more than any politician and they all believed in him. When he called for that one strike, he shut the country down and that really got the government’s attention. That’s when they said, “Hoffa has to go.” The order came down from the top and my old “Company” was the ones that handled it.Note from Wim: The day before the video-interview, on November 18, 1993, I had a 4 hour talk with James Files and Pamela Ray. I brought the conversation to the murder of Jimmy Hoffa, and he said he did not want to discuss that. I then asked “But you do know who did that?” He said yes. I then confronted him with a book I had read, wherein a contract killer (Donald Frankos) had confessed that he had taken part in the murder and that Hoffa was killed in a home with a shot in the back of the head just after he sat down in a chair. Files commented that this was all “bullshit” and that “Hoffa was killed in a parking lot, in a wide open area”. So then I asked Files if he knew what happened to the body, and he said yes. I asked him if there was any merit to the rumors that the body was put in the concrete of Yankee stadium. Files said no and added: “I'll give you this: There is no body, his ashes are all over Detroit, but I will deny I ever told you that.” Again, this was well before the above article came out.Hey Pam, where are you in all of this? You have been awfully quiet for the last few years. You have given up, right? I don't blame you. Love is all you need. Nothing that you can know that isn't known. Nothing you can see that isn't shown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtImDVMig
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, You are the greatest conspiracy nut of all. James Files had you in his pocket with his phony stories for ... how long have you known him? And now his daughter Shawnn and his granddaughter Autumn have fallen for his charade too. Don't you get it, Bruce? James Files is just a scam artist, with enough time on his hands in jail to concoct a fascinating story about JFK. Oh Wait! I should not forget Pam! She is going to marry the conman!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Am I missing something here or reading this last post by Wim Dankbaar wrong or is this a hacked post ? LOL..I am confused here !!!LOL( Bruce,You are the greatest conspiracy nut of all. James Files had you in his pocket with his phony stories for ... how long have you known him? And now his daughter Shawnn and his granddaughter Autumn have fallen for his charade too. Don't you get it, Bruce? James Files is just a scam artist, with enough time on his hands in jail to concoct a fascinating story about JFK. Oh Wait! I should not forget Pam! She is going to marry the conman! )
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You are missing the irony. I hope you are the only one.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

MARTIN SCORSESE'S NEW FILM: "THE IRISHMAN" AND JIMMY HOFFA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.20.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Dear Messrs. Willem Dankbaar, and Tommy Wilkins:Tommy - Usually I don't chit-chat on the JFKMS Forum. I await as conversations and discussions play out unimpeded.Tommy - Wim and I met in Chicago in the early 2000's. We literally spent 12 hours talking non-stop over 3 meals the very first day we met with Nick Whalen.Wim, J and B are all similar Type A's, and yet dissimilar in our own ways.Wim and I have an unusual brotherhood and friendship.Wim snaps at me.A few times, hypothetically, I may have wanted to punch his eyes and mouth shut, prior to kicking His Stand-Bye Dutch Ass all the way from Chicago O'Hare Airport back to Holland. But Wim helped me curb my Irish Temper over the years.Actually I know and understand Wim, his comments, and attempts at irony all to well. We often fight as brothers, but nobody has ever come between us.And as I seek to continue to protect J from the 1960's, nobody has ever come between us. J and B agree possibly 95% + of the time.Steel sharpens steel.Yet when Wim's sister Heleena was in a life threatening car accident like both Bob Fox and myself, I sought to support them both as friends battling catastrophe from the heart together.In Closing, I admire, appreciate, respect, and support ALL OF WIM's WORK PRODUCT.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

SO here's my million dollar question. If the CIA KILLED Hoffa and not the Mob why is a former Mob hitman wanting to take the rap for it???Why is the Irishman covering for the CIA and given up a guy whose still alive named Tommy Andreta???Bruce and Wim please respond!IS THE ANSWER MONEY FOR THE IRISHMAN'S FAMILY???
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bruce I thank you for addressing me directly on the forum.That really means a lot to me.I was fearful I had burned my bridge with you over some prior stupid posts of mine a time back.I can totally understand your situation with Wim Dankbaar.Thanks for clearing this up .I totally respect and admire you both.I thank you both for all you have given here on our Forum !!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

I’m confused 3 different ways he got whacked 1. He went into a house in Detroit got shot in the back of the head and the blood is still there ?2. He got cut up and placed in a barrel like Roselli, really coincidence now we know who killed Roselli3. He got shot in an open field and was taken to a garbage incinerator and burned ——————If the truth is known it can come from anyone the source doesn’t have to be mentioned.———————-Picardo alleged that Hoffa's killers stuffed him into a 55-gallon drum, loaded him onto a truck, and shipped him to an unknown destination. However, based on Picardo's information, government prosecutors subpoenaed Thomas Andretta, his brother and Salvatore Briguglio, who was the Secretary treasurer of Local 560 and another alleged hitman. They all appeared before a federal grand jury in Detroit on December 4, 1975 and took the Fifth Amendment, refusing to answer any questions about their knowledge of the murder.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Sheeran is dead and was not covering for anyone. In fact, he denied killing Hoffa and he was distrustful of Charles Brandt. Brandt started claiming that Sheeran had confessed to him after Sheeran died. Deathbed Admission: I Disposed Of HoffaMarch 13, 2004|By David Ashenfelter Knight Ridder NewspapersDETROIT -- The FBI plans to investigate the purported deathbed confession of a former Pennsylvania Teamsters official that says he helped dispose of the body of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa.The confession, said to have been written by Francis [Frank] Sheeran before he died Dec. 14 at age 83 in a nursing home near Philadelphia, says he flew to Pontiac, Mich., in a small plane on the day Hoffa disappeared, picked up Hoffa's body from the killers and drove it to a Hamtramck, Mich., trash incinerator, where it was burned.But the three-page document may turn out to be another false lead, like so many the FBI has tracked down since Hoffa vanished July 30, 1975."It's definitely a forgery; it's not his signature," Sheeran's daughter, Dolores Miller of West Chester, Pa., said.Miller said she thinks the document was created by Sheeran biographer John Zeitts of Omaha, Neb., to upstage a book to be published in June by another Sheeran biographer, Charles Brandt, a former Delaware chief deputy state attorney general. Zeitts says his book is still in the works.Miller -- who is collaborating with Brandt -- said the wording is strikingly similar to Brandt's earlier outlines, which Zeitts could have read during visits with Sheeran.Zeitts, 59, said Friday that the confession is genuine and that Sheeran wrote it to clear his conscience about his role in Hoffa's disappearance. The FBI thinks Hoffa was killed to prevent him from regaining the Teamsters presidency and ending mob access to union pension funds.Zeitts said Sheeran sent him the confession in November and he forwarded it last week to Hoffa's daughter, Barbara Crancer, a judge in St. Louis. Crancer gave it to the FBI and the Detroit Free Press.