John F Kennedy To 9/11: Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: John F Kennedy To 9/11: Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick

Post by Slav »

bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I started watching this in segments a few days ago. I noticed today that Youtube now warns this video is offensive to some users and asks if you want to proceed before it comes on. Then on the video they have eliminated all user comments, and left this message:Certain features have been disabled for this videoIn response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.I find the video to be right on, a true view of history. The only comment I have is what can we do with it? Those in power, motivated by wealth and power set the rules for society to favor and protect themselves. The rest of us (apparently including JFK/MLK/RFK, etc.) can find a way to work within those rules or get crushed by themTom Bigg wrote:https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/12/no_ ... 1Qt6a-vaNM
Slav

Post by Slav »

YouTube sensorship another rich mans trick against freedom of speech .
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I'll never vote for a Republican again unless they are real reformers; wealth equals corruption in many cases.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

The only time I ever voted Republican was for Nixon in '72 because he promised to end the war. The only reformer since then seems to have been Jimmy Carter. He actually brought about a peace settlement in the middle east and he was the only president who didn't send troops abroad to fight. Domestically, the establishment of wealth and power just tore him apart in retaliation. Everything he has done since leaving office has been in pursuit of helping those who are less fortunate around the world. I got fooled by Obama the same way I think a lot of people will decide they were fooled by Trump. I wonder if Bernie would have gotten anything done if he had been elected president. The more we see behind the curtain, the less powerful we voters seem to be. When it takes Putin to give us history lessons, you know the world is upside down. Tom Bigg wrote:I'll never vote for a Republican again unless they are real reformers; wealth equals corruption in many cases.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Voting republican or Democrat is no difference, the candidates both make promises they can’t keep and once in office they see they have no control of anything and all promises are void, Jimmy Carter replaced cia George Bush and fired thousands of agents, it was surprising he didn’t pay with his life but he did pay with loss of the election.The same would be with Bernie it looks like he has toned it down, there is no party it’s a one party system with appearance of a two party race.https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/11/02/the-d ... my-carter/