NIXON THE CROOK:

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

NIXON THE CROOK:

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/mN5bsvBHxFMNixon caught on tape ordering another break in to another building!!! I laugh when people tell me he knew nothing about the Watergate Hotel break in!!!
bobspez2

Re: NIXON THE CROOK:

Post by bobspez2 »

Nixon back channeled with South Vietnam to not participate in the Peace conference until Nixon was elected, to hurt Humphrey in the election. Reagan back channeled with Iran to not release the hostages until Reagan got elected, to hurt Jimmy Carter in the election. They were all crooks as far as I know from Johnson to the present except Jimmy Carter. And he got hamstrung and ridiculed. Being a president with a conscience is a losing political strategy.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Agree Bobspez, well said!!!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Carter had balls, to lay off over 1000 Cia agents and to get rid of George Bush, he was the last real President. I’m surprised he didn’t get sacked instead he lost the reelection
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I didn't realize Carter took a bite out of the CIA and George Bush. He was also the only president in my lifetime that didn't engage US troops in a war, and he also brokered the only Middle East Peace deal. He must have been public enemy number one for the military industrial complex and the neocons. On the other hand he had been naval officer, so maybe they didn't want to kill one of their own alumni. He's a remarkable man who lived his religion and his conscience and does to this day. I agree with all of his political opinions and was happy to vote for him in 1976 and 1980. At 92 he is a cancer survivor and in way better shape than I am at 71.Slav wrote:Carter had balls, to lay off over 1000 Cia agents and to get rid of George Bush, he was the last real President. I’m surprised he didn’t get sacked instead he lost the reelection
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

NIXON THE CROOK:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.20.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.19.2018 - JDB4JFK Posted this eye-catching Headline and Supporting Material.Some interesting information and points followed.One of My Contentions is that JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK were Removed from the Game Board Permanently.HOWEVER, LESSONS WERE LEARNED ABOUT TOO MANY MARTYRS TOO QUICKLY.Nixon was Removed from the White House by Glorified Character Assassination.Gerald Ford near death admitted that he altered the JFK Warren Commission Material to buttress Arlan Specter's Magic Bullet Theory.Ford was later rewarded with a Vice-Presidency, then the Presidency.Ford wanted The Nation to Heal after Nixon, and arguably had the same phony reasoning for his Warren CommissionManipulations.RELATIVE TO NIXON, I BELIEVE THAT HE WAS FEARED TO A DEGREE. HE KNEW WHERE THE BODIES, PLOTS, AND PROGRAMSWERE ALL BURIED. NIXON WOULD HAVE HAD MORE BURIED RECORDS COVERING DECADES THAN COULD BE RISKED.MOST LIKELY NIXON WAS TOLD TO STEP DOWN WITH A PROMISE OF CLEMENCY AND A FULL PARDON.Relative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree orother in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of TheRemoval Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed, cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of TheHigh Cabal and the Tentacles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never losesight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the Presidentof the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard MilhousNixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES IN THE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in theU.S. Presidential Election.To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, SR., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUESS OF QUEENS-BERRY RULES.JOE KENNEDY, Sr., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OFNOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is larger,healthier, and more powerful than ever.Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually beganabout 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a variedSet Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with eventoday, with 54+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Contributed To The Removal JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK.* Bilderberg Group* Bush* Castro* Chicago Outfit* CIA* Council on Foreign Relations* Cubans* DIA * DOD* Federal Reserve* FBI* J. Edgar Hoover* KGB* LBJ* LHO* Mafia* Masons* Military Industrial Complex* New World Order* Nixon* NSA* Oil Depletion Allowance* Russians* Viet Nam* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.