NIXON THE CROOK:

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Re: NIXON THE CROOK:

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bruce great post I agree with everything you brilliantly wrote above except for the part where you say JFK was naïve to think he was in charge. He knew he wasn't totally in charge and he was taking on those establishments that were doing their own thing, like BIG BANKING, BIG OIL, MILATARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, MAFIA, AND ETC. Where he was naïve is thinking they wouldn't strike back, and that's where Bobby was suppose to come in and protect is older brother, but he failed. JFK thought most the people around him was on his side, that they were patriots, and believed in the constitution. JFK had enemies within his own cabinet who weren't patriotic and loyal TO HIM OR THE COUNTRY, but instead loyal to their own bank account. https://youtu.be/AmWPlI9qhWUHere is one of the speeches where he's telling the American people what's going on!!! Also I will attach later JFK'S speech to the Press Club 1961, telling the world about "SECRET SOCIETIES" running the world!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTsBruce this is his secret society speech which a lot of people think help contribute to his assassination. I believe he's mentioning the groups you have listed above, what do you think???
Bruce Patrick Brychek

NIXON THE CROOK:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.21.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:JDB4JFK - You are sincerely an excellent long time consistently focused contributor to the JFKMS Forum. We usually agree approximately 90%+ of the time.I read your latest Responses doing Half Time of the Patriot's vs. Jaguar's Play Off Game. I'm rooting for Brady and the Pat's vs. The Viking's in the Super Bowl.JDB4JFK I must say that you threaded the needle on your thought processes here extremely accurately, with which I totally agree.Yes, I think that JFK was, and almost all incoming President's are, naive to some degree more or less. Those that don't learn lessons from History are doomed to repeat them.BUT I AGREE WITH YOUR MAJOR FOCUS THAT JFK AND RFK NEVER ENVISIONED HOW "THEY" WOULD STRIKE BACK, AND HOW COMPLETELY, EFFECTIVELY AND WITH SUCH AWESOME FINALITY.To this day, I believe that a portion of the U.S. and the World is still amazed.As to JFK's Secret Societies Speeches and efforts behind the scenes, again perhaps we also agree that JFK did not think HOW COMPLETELY THE DEEP STATE, THE SECRET STATE, THE HIGH CABAL, THE CIA, DIA, DOD, AND MAJESTIC TWELVE COULD AND WOULD ORCHESTRATE HIS COMPLETE REMOVAL.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I also believe JFK though that he was President the top guy in charge, he was no where near being in charge he did figure out what was going on but did nothing about it in time to save his life, I think the same with Trump going in he thought he was going to be in Charge and he now knows that he is just a manager and not the president.I thought Trump was going to clean house arrest charge the criminals with treason, but it looks like he is afraid of them, I wonder who runs the world and I wonder if hes a human it makes no sense why there all puppets, the biggest puppet was Obama you can see in his face the fear and the fact that there is someone above him.At this point I see nothing ever changing ever, why even have a president when all he is, a Puppet and not even for the people. The election should be renamed and abolished it truly is fake and there is no use spending Billions on it.Imagine what 1 billion dollars can do every 4 years President= PuppetSenator = SinatorsGovernor = GovernnomoreCongressman = BusboysCIA= Drug dealers Mobsters war mongers
Slav

Post by Slav »

It’s like we’re living in a Matrix and we can’t win.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »