Post by Tom Bigg »

Slav

Re: Lew Rockwell Article today on Assassination

Post by Slav »

Great post, here you have what really happened
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Very interesting article. After reading it and rereading it I came away with one main question? Jack Ruby shot the Baltic-born “Lee Harvey Oswald” (Alek James Hidell). The American-born Lee Harvey Oswald disappeared after the assassinationThe American born Lee Harvey Oswald disappeared after the assassination ? Is he still alive today ? Was he paid for his involvement ? Were does he live today ? Was he murdered ? Was Marine Oswald involved in anyway with this project ?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Lew Rockwell Article today on Assassination

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday07.25.20191:54 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.25.2019 My Trusted Friend, and a Very Serious JFK Murder Solved Forum Member and Contributor,Posted the above Headline, and Supporting Information.Ironically I also received this information from a Long Time Trusted Friend, a Georgetown attorney, whoworks for the Government But Z had this Addendum."We both need to brush up on our James Bond reviews. Felix Leiter and Charles Caltrop are charactersin the James Bond movies."I love to know what is circulating, Extreme Right to Extreme Left, True or Un-True.Slav, can you, and/or anybody find any additional support for this article about LHO ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Tommy, Is LHO still alive today? A: Last I researched he was possibly living in Florida under the alias, Donald O. Norton . Q; Was he paid for his involvement? A: Yes once CIA always CIA! The paymaster for the CIA, who testified at the HSCA, said there was still an Oswald project going on at the CIA a year after Harvey Oswald's death. Q: Was Marina Oswald involved in anyway with this project? A: Possibly, she's definitely a wild card in this whole thing. She has been caught in several lies on this project, but maybe just to save her Hyde! I think she came over to the USA WITH LHO, as a definite spy for the KGB. She faked like she couldn't speak English when she could, just like LHO fake like he couldn't speak Russian when he was in Russia. Q; Was he murdered? A: Don't know I wish I could have went to Robert's, his brothers private ceremony when he died a couple of years ago, to see if the real LHO showed up! John Judge and Mae Brussel witness a LHO look alike in Ohio during one of Mae's rally's, in the early 70's. He donated money to her radio fund for trying to find out who killed JFK. He told Mae Brussel, when she ask why do you always donate money to me, he said, "Its my conscious money"!https://youtu.be/hSwV5eE0cMs
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Slav

Post by Slav »

JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thank you JDB4JFK. Well this is interesting to say the least. After years and years of research tying George de Mohrenschildt into this event I now wonder is any of this real ?? We have hundreds and hundreds of pages of research and never did we find that George de Mohrenschildt let on to what has been brought out here. And there is no doubt he was connected to the CIA..And he was so very close to Lee Oswald.. After reading this possible theory I went back and made a complete examination of our files and came away with only one statement from George de Mohrenschildt that came even close to this . After a complete review of our files I came across a note dated March 1, 1977 George de Mohrrenschildt told Willem Oltmans on a lonely dark highway leading out of Dallas that" lee Oswald never lived long enough to be paid".In the notes Oltmans told how de Mohrrenschildt kept looking out the back window of the car as if someone was following them as they sped away from Dallas. I also found in our files that de Mohrenschildt had said that Marina Oswald should have been looked at very closely and he had felt she was not honest . We found in our research that many in the Dallas White Russian community had suggested that Marina Oswald was indeed a spy. Calling her a "Super Spy" !!!