IS THIS GENERATION LOST ? AND THE NEXT GENERATION ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
12:17 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

07.06.2007 - I Originally Posted and circulated the Headline and Supporting Material below.

TODAY I AM TAKING THE POSITION THAT:

1. THIS GENERATION IS LOST.

2. THE NEXT GENERATION IS ALSO ALREADY LOST.

3. IS THE JURY STILL OUT ON THE FOLLOWING GENERATION ?

As Our American Society Exists, Functions, and Operates, I see ZERO HOPE FOR CHANGING OR RE-ROUTING OUR APPARENT PRE-ORDAINED DESTINY. IN FACT I PREDICT THAT NEGATIVE TRENDS WILL CONTINE.

ARGUE AGAINST ME, PLEASE. I CHALLENGE YOU. I DARE YOU. I DEFY YOU. (RESPECTFULLY) IN THE FUTURE IF THIS TOTALLY TURNS AROUND I WILL BE A HAPPY AND GRATEFUL AMERICAN.

JFK TRIED TO CHANGE THINGS IN HIS LIFE TIME. OBVIOUSLY, THAT DID NOT WORK. JFK IS STILL DEAD !

Please read below what I wrote and circulated approximately 10 years ago.

Last week, Vladimir Putin, now head of Russia, and formerly the number one KGB assassin and torturer, met in Maine, with Bush 1 and 2.

Remember that Bush 1 was CIA since his Skull and Bones days at Yale. And that as an Active Controller in the CIA, before heading the CIA or becomming President, Bush 1, strongly dealt with Operation Group 40, and other CIA off-shoots, along with the KGB, and Russia.

Putin and Bush 1 Ran Major Assassination Structures back in the "Good Old Days." (But I'm sure this has all stopped ?)

Moving On:

All good things must come to an end. Or so it would seem.

Iraq can only be milked for so long.

Americans are only apathetic and lazy for so long, at least on simple or single issues. Throw a Complex Concern/Issue/Problem to American's as a society - and I predict "We the People..." can be had.

Hence, Haliburton is moving to Dubai. Oh yea, w/ all of the Now Tax Free Business Of Much U.S. Military Industrial War Supplies.

The U.S. is pumping over $200 million dollars into the Kurdish area, as that will be our cut of the Iraq War.

The Sunni's and Shiit's will divide the other two (2) zones.

The War Profiteers need another bigger war, with a bigger opponent, so that the "perceived imminent threat" allows for the Greater, More Profitable National Security Defense Programs.

War and Defense are after all the Big Business The Military Industrial Corporations Live On.

Russia must also stimulate their war profiteers. STEEL SHARPENS STEEL !

So like Martial Arts and Martial Science Training,"sparring with a deadly opponent" allows you to sharpen your skills, and prepare for that "Death Match" that will never occur.

We will be endlessly controlled, and "saved," ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

I strongly believe that Bush 1 and 2 are re-constructing the Chess Game of the Cold War with Putin.

They have set the New Ground Rules for years to come. Watch and see how it plays out. My opinion.

Russia will join Iran, and some other countries dating back to the Byzantine empire.

Iraq will slow down, over the next five (5) years, but never really end. Just a Trickle Effect Program.

After all we still have American Troops in Germany and Japan since both World War I and II. Just newer uniforms, weapons, and a revolving door on replacements. But it "saves" us, right ?

The Cold War will go on for the next fifty (50) years. Watch for all of the signs as they continue to appear over the next 5 - 10 years.

It is already playing out covertly.

The next American President MUST be a CIA agent or Asset, OR SO TOTALLY CONTROLLED and INDEBTED LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD TO THE DEEP STATE, etc.

The Military Industrial Complex Momentum Must Be Sustained.

Remember that I said this. My opinion.

Connect the dots. Watch the posturing. And if Leaders' Lips Are Moving, They're Lying.

Remember that The Assassination of JFK was just a tip of the iceberg of this vast ocean of frozen glaciers. The facts, players, plots, schemes, sub-plots, and total truth will never be known. It's Business As Usual.

Human nature of those in power will never improve, only worsen.

The JFK Research Community keeps looking for threads, and is ignorant to the never ending plots and schemes of the Complex Weaving Machines that endlessly roll on.

The 50 year Anniversary of 11.22.1963 will confirm my suspicions. The infighting will continue.

Articles, books, DVD's, interviews, movies, and videos will multiply like rabbits. And nothing will be accomplished.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers whomay not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
JDB4JFK

Re: IS THIS GENERATION LOST ? AND THE NEXT GENERATION ?

Post by JDB4JFK »

No argument here Bruce!!! This generation is lost and so is probably the next. All they care about are their toys, cell phones, I pads, gadgets etc. Let me ask you a question, what if all this is a charade and the Russians and most all countries, are working with us just to fool the people? Meaning, they act like they have these long range nuclear weapons, but really no one does because nuclear weapons can't work in motion they have to be planted and have a nuclear reactor, or ignitor to set it off???In the meantime they just keep robbing the treasury? (OUR TAX DOLLARS)
Slav

Post by Slav »

It's all a game run by a group of people, there are no bad guys everyone is on the same team, this has been in motion since the 1950 to get everyone on the same team and if they didn't want to be on the same team they were replaced with a puppet who would play by the rules , the hope of any generation opening there eyes are very slim, everyone is being medicated with Mariguana and other type of drugs that controls the population like robots and sheeple from getting involved and opening there eyes to the true surroundings , it's like everyone is on MKultra and can't see anything even if it hits them in the face, I doubt there is any hope for the future of people waking up or opening there eyes. I think we're going downhill and there is no hope in sight except for a miracle happening .
Tyler Carpenter

Post by Tyler Carpenter »

The millennial generation is lost and we will suffer with their weak minded policies for years. Imagine one of these communists heading up your HR department at work? Sounds fun huh? I believe we all should treat each other with respect and compassion, but we don't need to constantly be told to do so. We are all big boys and girls and can take care of ourselves!But I believe generation Z will save us all. Studies and polls place them as the most conservative generation since WW2. I liken this to a market correction in the stock markets. After a while everyone realizes what is happening is not good or the policies of other affect the outlook on things and people sell. They will sell off their stock and sell off the crazy ideas and policies of the crazies. I mean really, who believes it is rational to be able to identify as whichever sex, race or even animal you want to? If that remains the case, I will begin identifying as a Native American. That could be very lucrative!
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
9:32 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK ML Forum Members and Readers:

05.15.2017 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

Obviously my Thinking and Fact Patterns are "Pre-Planned-Demic !

Simply put, I predict my above Analysis May Fall Short - as I feel the the Negative Impact of what is occurring today is going to increase geometrically - perhaps exponentially. (While we all like being correct - I actually hope my analyses are wrong Down The Road Of Life.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.