Jimmy's torture to near death

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

In 1977 within weeks after Nicoletti's murder, James Files was kidnapped and tortured.
Afterwards he was thrown out of car, naked, still tied up and presumed dead. The police
found him and brought him home, where he refused to be taken to a hospital. It took
him weeks to recover. This is all on record, it is a proven fact, corroborated by contemporary
witnesses.

James Files states that the reason for his torture was that his kidnappers wanted the diary
of Nicoletti. They never got it.

Now let's assume for a while that Files made up his story on JFK. The torture is a proven fact
and must have been the most imPressing event of his life. Still, he decides to invent another
reason for his torture and to conceal the true reason.

18 years later he decides to make a connection with his hoaxed JFK confession. This is what
his critics implicitly claim. Now, you tell me the logic of that!
Bob

Re: Jimmy's torture to near death

Post by Bob »

Jimmy is actually VERY lucky to be alive. A lot of the key witnesses during the HSCA hearings were murdered like Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and George DeMohrenshildt. Who was the CIA director at that time? Poppy Bu$h. Who stopped ALL cooperation with the HSCA after Poppy became director? The CIA.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

this brings up an important side point why did they let jimmy walk away from the beating?
they could easily put a gun to his head and tossed him somewhere and the government would
just say it was another typical mob style hit. why did they let him walk away? bruce will be
next I fear. i told him yesterday i would never trade places with either of them today.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

How could somebody, who just tortured somebody until they believed he was dead, not control his breath and pulse, if they really wanted him dead? Obviously, they did not want him dead, but just give him a "lecture" on/for something. And why should Mafia-sub-boss Nicoletti keep a diary at all, that would destroy him immediately, if it ever would fall into wrong hands? Somehow Files is still alive, because somebody wants to see him alive. Somebody who overrules the FBI.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I'm picking thru the Files on JFK book at the moment...and I am impressed with Jimmy's story...the more I read the more I become convinced that he is being truthful...just about some of the things he mentions about special op's cases and things...like Frank Sturgis saving his life in Mexico...his story is very convincing and for someone to make up it up had to be VERY knowledgable in that kind of thing...and there are things that he doesn't answer and some he has no knowledge of...which makes it more beleivable because I would think some schmuck trying to dupe people would sing like a canary...and for any person to have never lived that kind of life,I find it amazing how there are people out there who have no problem doing what he's done...plus the fact of how he is in jail for not even firing a shot does explain how the only way they can get him is to set him up and hopefully keep him quiet....kudo's Wim
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I think Nicoletti kept a diary or ledger as an ace in the hole...he might have used against someone in the future...he probably gave it Jimmy because he was the only one he trusted...I guess.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Yes, Jsnow. But wouldn't the ledger have given Jimmy the knowledge about who killed Nicoletti as well? And wouldn't Jimmy automatically try to take revenge for the murder of his boss? Did Nicoletti not provoke Jimmy's torture by giving him that?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

either way I wished that Jimmy would come clean with all he knew....but I know he has family and they've been threatened...so we'll never know
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

the cia would have put a round in his head to make sure however this was the fbi and they are not as savvy. in order for you to pop a cap in someones head you first must have in your posession a gun that is not traceable back to you. that is what i suspect happened. they beat and tortured him so bad that they truly thought he was a goner. the fbi are amatuers compared to the cia.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

JIMMY FILES TORTURE TO NEAR DEATH:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Monday
2:43 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Members and Readers:

Is our Global Human Culture today in ways no better than the World of Insects ?

We mate w/, then destroy, eat, rape and kill, commit genocide when possible, mass
isolation leading to some levels extinction of the American Indians (you recall the Real
Americans), murder on an as needed basis (sorry, Clinton's is the very first word that
popped into my mind), Never Ending Wars, etc., (feel free to add your own).

12.14.2020 - "We the People..." have one of the worst major political disasters ever.

The Electoral College, the U.S. Supreme Court, numerous State Supreme Courts, etc.,
while surrounded in a Planned-Demic, is legally analyzing our trajectory.

SO SORRY, THE FIRST THOUGHT THAT POPS INTO MY HEAD IS THE QUOTE:
"THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO WOULD BE TO KILL ALL LAWYERS."

Control of the Population, Population Control, etc., is in Full Overdrive, Intentionally vs.
Unintentionally ? Negligence ? Planned ? Stupidity ?

Is this intentional ?

Would we do this to our "own" ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.