Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Re: Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

Post by JDThomas »

I urge everyone to take a second look at this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZmzYr54ZgWebster Tarpley was speaking before Barry was elected first time around. I don't agree with everything he says, but certainly food for thought.Austerity, war between Russia and Gerogia, war in Syria ... interesting
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dang JD, you trying to scare us? I was just getting comfortable in the thought that Barry was taking care of things?What needs to be looked at here is the term Coup de ate? Have they figured out a new way to do it?Without even firing a shot, I see it as an extension of 11-22-1963?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have sid it several times before, The only solution to this mess is to revert to the original Constitution, I see the possibilities of doing than at less than Zero.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
3:20 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

02.27.2007 - I originally Posted this Headline that I meant to be thought provoking, for the
purpose of beginning ongoing Stimulating Discussion about The Alleged Democratic Process
in the United States of America, with of course My Primary Emphasis on the Primaries,
Convention, Nomination, and Election Process for The President ofThe United States of
America -

ESPECIALLY TODAY IN 2016: We have had nearly Eight (8) Years of Barack Hussein Obama as President, and the Assorted Court Jesters from Both Parties in White House Cabinets, The US
House of Representatives, and The US Senate.

And of course the current Supreme Court Battle-Crisis continues looming.

Let me STIR THE POT even more.I have tried in the past applying to 2 Library Boards.
I was casually surveyed about my political affiliations, party of choice, track record in local
politics, etc.

FOR LOCAL LIBRARY BOARDS ! I HAVE ZERO BELIEFS IN ANY ELECTORAL PROCESS IN THE
US ANYMORE - ANYWHERE - FOR ANY REASON !

I THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS FIXED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, TO SOME DEGREE, IN THE US.

I Totally Support Donald Trump. I do not think that he is perfect, nor does he have all of the
answers.

BUT I AM 100% AGAINST CAREER POLITICIANS.

Donald Trump appears to be anything but a Career Politician.

I THINK THAT THERE IS BASICALLY A ONE PARTY SYSTEM, DISGUISED AS A TWO PARTY SYSTEM,
TO AMUSE, APPEASE, AND ENTERTAIN THE APATHETIC, PATHETIC AMERICAN POPULACE.

DONALD TRUMP IS SELF FINANCING AS FAR AS I CAN DETERMINE. AT LEAST HE USES NO SUPER PACS.

DONALD TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY RUN BUSINESSES, BUILT THINGS, AND FILED BANKRUPTCY.

CHICAGO AND ILLINOIS, MY HOME CITY AND STATE ARE TOTALLY BROKE.

WE ARE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?

THE US IS TOTALLY BROKE. WE ARE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?

MOST US PROGRAMS AND SYSTEMS ARE TOTALLY BROKE. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?

If I go below a $250.00 balance on my Chase Checking Account they Email me.

THE US IS ACTUALLY MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN $30 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ? HOW DOES THIS CONTINUE ?

RECALL: 09.10.2001 - Donald Rumsfeld advised Americans that "We the People...
have approximately $11 TRILLION DOLLARS MISSING ?

PROBLEM SOLVED: 09.11.2001 - The Only Section of the Pentagon Destroyed contained
THOSE SECRET FILES - YOU KNOW LIKE THE SECRET JFK, MX, MLK and RFK Missing Files.

Benefits to the Disabled is Underfunded Everywhere.

Benefits to the Disabled American Veterans is Apathetic, a Joke, and Pathetic. WRONG !

Benefits to Education is Underfunded Everywhere.

Benefits to the Elderly is Underfunded Everywhere.

Benefits to Veterans, Police, Fire, and All First Responders is Underfunded Everywhere.

The US Military is collapsing and degenerating everywhere in their Infrastructure.

The US is collapsing and degenerating everywhere in their Infrastructure, including but
not limited to: Air Ports, Air Quality, Bridges, Crime, Drugs, Education, Electrical Systems,
Gangs, Health Care Systems, Highways, Militarily, NASA, Railroads, Sewage Systems,
Teaching, Water Quality, Waste Disposal, etc.

NASA is broke, out of business, and The Bastard Red Headed Step Child of The Russian Space Program. How did this happen ?

THE COLD WAR HAS LONG BEEN LOST.

CHINA AND RUSSIA CONTROL and OWN THE US.

The War on Al Quaeda has been lost several times.

The War on Cancer and diseases has been lost.

The War on Drugs has been lost.

The War on ISIS has been lost several times.

The War on Poverty has been lost.

THE ENTIRE US IS FALLING APART and LACKS COMPLETE and TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY,
DIRECTION, GUIDANCE,AND LEADERSHIP AT ALL LEVELS COAST TO COAST.

We are several months into what I call The Circus of the 2016 Election Process for The
President of The United States of America.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,

BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Excellent and passionate post Bruce! I agree totally. The Elections are a total fraud!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I AGREE BRUCE GREAT POST!
TRUMP 2016 IS OUR ONLY HOPE TO GET AMERICA BACK,
BUT I think its rigged too.
The 2000, 2004, and 2012 were definitely rigged elections!
Slav

Post by Slav »

The elections are a joke, I also think the election is a joke, I hope Trump wins to straighten out the country, but something tells me they will have the rigged machines working over time to make sure Trump doesn't win, just like Bruce says it really is a one Party election the establishment against we the people and we the people have not been in the White House since 1963, this is the strongest fight against the cia and establishment since 1963 if Trump doesn't win then it's over we will never have a stronger fighter against the establishment than trump, they have tried everything to smash Trumps chances and Trump keeps on fighting.I hope he does it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce, I concur.Speaking of politics, I'm sure just about everyone has heard about the Panama Papers debacle. Guess who supported this trade agreement? Dumbya Bush and his administration, as this is where the deal was first hatched. But so did Barry O and his Secretary of State at the time...Hillary. Guess who opposed this trade agreement, just like he has with NAFTA and other similar trade agreements like TPP? Bernie.http://www.salon.com/2016/04/05/sanders ... rted_it/It would be interesting to see where the Donald stood on this trade agreement. My guess, at least based on his views about NAFTA and TPP, is that Trump also opposed this deal.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Bob wrote:It would be interesting to see where the Donald stood on this trade agreement. My guess, at least based on his views about NAFTA and TPP, is that Trump also opposed this deal.I bet he believes drugs are bad business. No one asks hims anything about that do they?NAFTA was about greasing the wheels of the cocaine tradeTPP is about improving the old infrastructure of the heroin pipeline from Afghanistan that dated from Vietnam/Indochina even back to French Connection days. And it all has to do with the US Dollar being reserve status currency and all oil traded in those dollars. Very important valuable fact to understanding the big picture!Look at what is happening in Burma right now. N. Korea is throwing a fit as usual wonder if any drugs and offshore dirty money flows through there and who took over a piece of their action? And last but not least...America welcome to Cuba on your cruise ship targeted by a mad Arab religious fanatic disguised as a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma??? 'Al Quaeda' is queer about transportation killings...you know planes, trains, convertible presidential limos and the like.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

KARL MARX vs. BRUCE PATRICK BRYCHEK

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Monday
5:09 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

02.27.2007 - I originally Posted and Circulated this piece.

Perhaps the Motivator/Writer side of you kicks in when you create a piece like this.

But as a young boy in the alleys and streets of Chicago playing my favorite games
Stick Ball and Base Ball, I realized that nobody hits a home run trying to bunt.

If you are reading this here and now, then please scan the whole discussion w/
some of the most brilliant people both here in the U.S., and around the world
that I have been fortunate enough to communicate w/ over this Subject Matter.

COULD/DID/WOULD ANYBODY PREDICT WHERE "We the People..." ARE OVER 13 YEARS
FROM 2007 ?

12.14.2020 - Perhaps the most insane year in the U.S. since 1941, Pearl Harbor,
and WW II.

So, the span of this discussion resonates still w/ me.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of
JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.