Bobby Kennedy, His Life by Evan Thomas, read by Ray Porter.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursdau
3:33 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Bobby Kennedy, His Life,
by Evan Thomas,
read by Ray Porter,
Unabridged.
Blackstone Audio, Inc.,
www.BlackstoneAudio.com

"Robet F. Kennedy has been viewed as the "Good Bobby" who saw wrong and tried to right it, or the "Bad Bobby" of countless conspiracy theories. Evan Thomas' achievement is to realize RFK as a human being, to bring to life an extraordinarily complex man who was at once kind and cruel, devious and honest, fearful and brave. The portrait that emerges is unvarnished but sympathetic, packed with new details about Kennedy's early life and his behind-the-scenes machinations. In a clear and fast paced narrative, Thomas cuts through the mythology to reveal a character who, though he died young just as he was reaching for ultimate power, remains one of the century's most fascinating men."

Bobby, saint and sinner. Pro war and anti war, pro Johnson and anti Johnson, pro Hoover and anti Hoover.

At times ethical, moral, and legal. At other times totally unethical, immoral, and illegal. Pro wire tapping and illegal surveillance, then anti wire tapping and illegal surveillance.

No interest in Civil Rights, the poor, and blacks, then all kinds of interest.

For murder and assassination, then anti murder and assassination.

For Operation Mongoose, and Operation Northwoods' type operations, then anti.

Was JFK really killed for Bobby's big mouth, unethical, immoral, and illegal activities ?

Bobby who tried to write, and re-write, and deleat history ?

Interesting insight on JFK and his assassination, Jimmy Hoffa, Sam Giancanna, Carlos Marcello, Fiedel Castro, Johnny Roselli, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, JFK'S womanizing, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, third world countries, etc.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
tom jeffers

Re: Bobby Kennedy, His Life by Evan Thomas, read by Ray Porter.

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce,bobby was a complex man. i am sure he tried to infiltrate jim garrison's investigation and put them on the wrong path but i am unsure really as to his main motive in doing so. did he tried to keep his involvement out of the public eye because of personal shame or was it because he wanted to make his move later and exact his own revenge? i am sure he knew that his cuban activities going on behind jfk's back was the very tool that was crafted for those reasons and transferred instead to lash at his brother. i am also unsure if his run at the presidency was really done to find all the facts in his brothers assassination or to bury them forever. there is a new book out on their life written by an author who knew personally their sister pat. supposedly, jfk only spent one night with marilyn and she was infatuated with bobby and believed in her mind that she was dating him when in fact they never dated. dont know if it was true but that was in the book. he came from a priviledged background and both him and john felt they were untouchable untill that sunny day in dallas. i think he was more of a family man than jfk and went everywhere with his wife ethel.namaste'
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:
Dear Mr. Thomas Jeffers:
Tom, Thank You for your analytical response. I agree with you on several points.
My Main Theory is that more critical analysis of RFK'S actions during JFK'S Presidency must be
studied in tandem in relation to:
1. The Assassination/Coup d'etat of JFK, and
2. The Assassination of RFK, which in my opinion was what I am calling a "Pre-emptive Coup D'etat."

Tom, what is your hypercritical analysis of this choice of terminology ?

I will be having a few Lunch Meetings this weekend with a friend of yours. If your ears are burning, I will be mentioning your name in a positive light.
Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.

Bruce,I definately agree with number 2 above. i think that some of those involved in planning number 1 actually hated rfk more than jfk after all he did disobey joe's orders to leave the mob alone. they thought bobby was a back stabbing weasel but they knew if they got him first then jfk would retaliate. actually, they would have loved it if bobby was riding where connolley was then it would have been bonus time.... a two-fer one. bobby was john's biggest influence and we know that he negotiated the arms deal for turkey and the soviet block that put an end in the cuban missle crisis....but what we do not know is how many of john's policies actually came from and pushed by bobby?tell you know who you know what . i haven't heard from him on my last letter. i will write him again. namaste'
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce - Be careful with Evan Thomas. I read his book on RFK.

He continually would present a known fact (Mongoose), then attribute a false inference from the fact (RFK supported the murder of Castro). He is very slick and subtle in enjoining fact and falsehood.

Sheffield Edwards and Lawrence Houston of the CIA give us our most truthful impression of Bobby.

During a Senate Select Committee, Mr. Houston told of being ordered to inform RFK of the Mafia-CIA
plot to murder Castro. "If you have ever seen Mr. Kenndy's eyes get steely and his voice get low and precise you got a definite feeling of unhappiness.

"There was not to be any more contact with the mafia." Houston added, "I trust that if you ever try to do business with organized crime again-with
gangsters - you will let the attorney general know."
(Alleged Assasination Plots involving Foreign Leaders). p.202 www.jfkcia.com
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
10:45 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

01.25.2007 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material about RFK
w/ an effort to establish a Foundation or Take Off Point for discussion based upon a 16 CD Lecture
Series that I found intense, and fact and theory filled.

As the Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK fade steadily from the Helicopter View of history I look for patterns of:

* Who could have benefitted ?, and
* Who and Why does there still exist a Long Term Strangle Hold on a Better, More Complete Understanding of the Truth ?
* What are the Decade and/or Generational Patterns ?

I have begun to Review and Study Larger Patterns affecting "We the People..." to and through 2020.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.