JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
12:55 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Today Governor Quinn of Illinois announced, and I am quoting at least two (2) Major Chicago and National News Networks, who are reporting this, stating that:

"Illinois Governor Quinn announced that Illinois residents should be taxed according to their ability to pay."

Scotty, beam me back to Freshman College, Political Science, Comparative Government Classes 101 and 102, wherein I recall the Economic Essence of Communism is the taking from each according to his/her ability to give, and giving to each according to his/her needs.

The writing is on the wall. Connect the dots. Illinois is in a serious downward economic spiral.

Fiscal irresponsibility abounds in Illinois.

The next ten (10) years of problems in Illinois will increase geometrically before our eyes.

To my minds eye, this is indicative that many major cites will file bankruptcy.

It is irreversible in Chicago, and many other major cities.

They will fall like dominos.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Re: COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Post by Bob »

Politicians from Illinios are a piece of work Bruce. President Obama became famous there, as did his chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel. Both had Chicago roots, although Obama didn't come to Chicago until he was a young man. Plus, you have the infamous Mayor Richard Daley and his machine that ran the Windy City politically in the 50's, 60's and 70's. His son Richard is also the Mayor of Chicago, and has been since 1989. Chicago loves the Daley family for sure. Who can forget the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago as the elder Daley's police were beating folks in Grant Park. President Lincoln was from Illinois as well, and I think history has painted him as a very good politician and leader, although some would debate that, especially those from the south. The politicians in Chicago in the 1920's and the 1930's were on the take from Al Capone and the boys. Recently you has the infamous Governor Rod Blagojevich and all of the corruption during his administration. So Governor Quinn's comments don't surprise me, based on the interesting history of Illinois politicians. It's all about "Follow the money" with them, and this crazy tax plan sounds like more of that. Just look at the toll roads. The price keeps going up and the roads keep getting worse. Still, I've always had a great time in Chicago when I visited, and Wrigley Field is the best place to watch a game in MLB, even though it's almost 100 years old.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bruce - That is my understanding of Communism as well.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

In the schema of historical materialism, communism is the idea of a free society with no division or alienation, where mankind is free from oppression and scarcity. A communist society would have no governments, countries, or class divisions. In Marxist theory, the dictatorship of the proletariat is the intermediate system between capitalism and communism, when the government is in the process of changing the means of ownership from privatism, to collective ownership.When there is taxation proportional to income you don't have communism yet, cause there is still private property. In fact income-proportional taxation is a matter of justice, cause the more income you have the easier it is to make more money & property out of your income. The option for a just political world system should be a granted basic income for everybody, tax-freeness for the lowest incomes, then 10% for 1000-2000$, 20% for 2000-5000$, 30% for 5000-10000$, 40% for 10000-20000, 50% for 20000-X, and there should be obligatory duties to engage in catastrophe managment, social care and peace developement for everybody proportionate to their income. We need a granted basic income and a granted basic duty service, while only those who do the basic duty service get the full basic income. We all possess all. Absolute private property is a lie, cause when we die we can keep nothing with us. So everything is just borrowed and only the share of "possessions" with others brings fun into life. End of propaganda lesson.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce the latest yes 82 shot and 15 dead.http://abc7chicago.com/162880/
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

COMMUNISM FOR ILLINOIS:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
6:33 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

01.14.2010 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

12.18.2020 - Almost 10 years later Chicago and Illinois, both long time Democratic led, are in a Virtual Free Fall.

And this has all began decades ago, has continually grown worse, and is spreading like cancer, all well rooted long before the Planned-Demic of Coronavirus.

Like many people I have long known from Chicago, black, brown, white, etc., Catholic, Jewish, etc.,
many/most have either/or: Abandoned, avoided, drive around, drive straight through, go anywhere
else possible but, ignore, etc.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

THE TOTALITY OF CHICAGO'S PROBLEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN ANALYZED ON THE MAIN STREAM
MEDIA.

My friends and I call this: THE GOOD MORNING VIETNAM REPORT FOR CHICAGO.

www.heyjackass.com

(Sincere Appreciation and Thanks to everybody involved at Hey Jackass Company.)

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.