The Assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK and Beyond:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

The Assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK and Beyond:

Post by Dealey Joe »

The past, present, and future analyses of the Assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK, and other related
events are monumental and catastrophic. The effects are far reaching and deeply engrained in
American and Global Societies.

There are no coincidences such as these.

In an effort to help Forum Members analyze and study these occurrences and patterns of action
of the past, present, and future as intelligently as possible, I am suggesting a Beginning Outline
to enhance our status and development.

This Beginning Outline is merely a suggested Road Map, not meant to be all inclusive.

Our mutual goals should include advancing major subject matters, and directing them toward
present and future occurrences both Nationally and Globally, while not losing sight of the past.

While not losing focus on the JFK Assassination, but seeking to enhance its current relevance,
because only merely focusing on the past, dooms us to fail to attach relevance to the events of
today and beyond.

On 11.22.1963 at 12:30 p.m. in Dallas, Texas a New Form and Direction in American Government
took control over the U.S. and beyond.

I am going to list some events and then later revisit major Headlines in an attempt to empower Members, and improve the Forum overall for the benefit of all.

I encourage and invite the help of all Forum Members. Note,

Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Rolls Royce advance and improve their products and services, while
remaining loyal to basic principles.

Suggested Points:

1. OSS/CIA.
2. Bay of Pigs.
3. Operation Northwoods
.4. Dwight David Eisenhower, Richard Millhouse Nixon,Prescott Bush, George H.W. Bush, and
George W. Bush.
5. JFK.
6. MLK.
7. RFK.
8. Viet Nam, Drugs, and Beyond.
9. Oklahoma Bombing, & 09.11.2001.
10. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Russia, & Syria.
11. Castro, Sadam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden &Vladamir Putin.
12. Current Wars.Merely Suggestions.

Humbly, and Sincerely,
Joe Hall
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Re: The Assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK and Beyond:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
10:02 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

09.06.2014 - Joe Hall Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material.

Having completed his own decades of research and writings Joe Hall attempts his own Overview and Take-Off Bullet Points as Informational and Suggestive.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.