JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services:)

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
3:53 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

O.S.S., (Office of Strategic Services), The Secret History Of America's First Central Intelligence Agency, 1972, 2005, by Richard Harris Smith.Originally published in 1972 by Berkeley, University
of California Press. Later, 2005 by The First Lyons Press, an inprint of The Globe Pequor Press.

Richard Harris Smith began writing this history of the O.S.S. after resigning from the C.I.A. in 1968.

FDR, the Nazi's, Pearl Harbor, World War II, and all related issues and subject matter's are brilliantly introduced retrospectively and prospectively here in a masterful way.

This was the backdrop to the "necessary creation" of a Secret Intelligence Unit for the U.S.
Government.

This footing and foundation is "must read" for the serious Researcher-Investigator-Writer looking
to understand the C.I.A., through Vietnam to and including The Removal of JFK, and everything
that has grown since then.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Phil Dragoo

Office of Strange Bedfellows

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Bruce Earlier we saw many of the players arising out of this black hole: Helms, Hunt, Angleton, Lansdale.Robert L. Wilcox in his Target: Patton cites Weinstein and Vassiliev's Haunted Wood who used the Venona Decrypts declassified in 1995 to show heavy penetration by NKVD.Anthony Frank insists upon extensive KGB infiltration.One reads the saga of Aldrich Ames with jaw-dropping realization that much may yet be undisclosed.Certainly Porter Goss (CIA veteran and short-term DCI) lost his chief of staff under strange circumstances.John Millis had called DCI John Deutch "the worst DCI for counterintelligence". It will be remembered Deutch compromised 17,000 files, routinely walked out with disks in his pockets, used his unsecured home computer. Millis sucked a shotgun in a bathtub of the Breezeway Motel in Alexandria.A friend posited the death of one of the coauthors of The Venona Secrets (Eric Breindel, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan's intelligence staffer) who died while undergoing liver treatments of a massive hemorrhage (at 42) was on a KGB hit list.On the phone with the late Reed Irvine of Accuracy in Media talking of KAL 007 I asked about Breindel. "Nothing untoward. No, I don't believe so."But then my friend also had believed George H.W. Bush took an SR-71 Blackbird ride to arrange for the Embassy hostages to be held until noon-thirty January 20, 1981.We know Ruth Paine was linked to Angleton, that Angleton had a 201 on Oswald (per John Newman and John Armstrong).And I'll tell you a funny one.John Brennan former head of National Counter Terrorism Center, donated $2,000 to Obama's campaign January 28, 2008. Brennan's The Analysis Corp. unlawfully accessed Obama's passport file. Obama offered his first DCI nomination to Brennan. Brennan was forced to withdraw, but remains a top intelligent advisor to Obama.The scandal cost the life of Lt. Harris. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... -shot/Past is prologue.
Phil Dragoo

Prouty, Bamford, beyond

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I read the Prouty articles. Gore Vidal liked Hunt for the Diem cables in the former's 1973 The Art and Arts of Howard Hunt.I've seen Cabot Lodge as a major instigator of the Diem downfall and murder.I read James Bamford's Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency and found it necessary to cut it into four pieces for handling (800 pages).I see Hayden was moved from NSA to CIA as DCI between Goss and Panetta point man on the Long Beach COSCO deal. Just as Berger was point man for China at Hogan & Hartson. NSA now to build million-square-foot operation in Utah. Nothing to see here.Enemy of the State 1998 Gene Hackman Will Smith Jon Voight a dramatic interpretation of the links from this thread alluding to CIA acquisition of sheep-dip credentials.Secret Service on the Grassy Knoll, elsewhere as needed.James Files mentions the man next to him who flashed credentials to stop the patrolman's further advance.Richard Gilbride's The Elevator Escape Theory placing CIA veteran William Shelley as the TSBD's distribution manager assisting in the escape of two riflemen. http://reopenkennedycase.weebly.com/gilbride.html
Slav

Re: O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services:)

Post by Slav »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services:)

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
4:00 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

03.21.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Supporting Material.

12.22.2020 - There are reportedly at least 21 known U.S. Intelligence Agencies today, recently
up from 17 to 21.

"We the People..." are as clueless about Black Operations and National Security as "We the
People..." are about The Black Budget.

Not sure when exactly I completely Crossed My Line In The Sand, but cross it I have.

I do not accept, acknowledge, believe, circulate, stake my life or the life of others, trust,
validate, anything from any city, county, state, or federal government official.

Reminds me of a Chicago joke: Do you know how to tell when lawyers or politicians are
lying ? Their lips are moving (or fingers on a keyboard).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.