The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by kenmurray »

Here is Mort Sahl in a 1970 interview courtesy of Jim DiEugenio:http://ctka.net/2016/mort/mort.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please study this thread closely. It has a ton of great information in it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

For those of you that have not read Jim Garrison's book "On The Trail Of The Assassins" I suggest you listen to this audio read from the entire book:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPb2Tqv ... niNoYANote: The voice you here on this is from actor Ed Asner!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.19.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2006 - I Originally Posted this Important Headline, and Supporting Information.This was The Second Time that I Posted this Headline because there were issues withThe First Time that I Posted this material. The JFKMS Forum experienced many Hacking Issues and Problems in the beginning over a decade ago.Wim and his Excellent Staff subsequently fixed many Hacking Issues and Problems.An Excellent Discussion and Material was Posted BOTH here, and in the OTHER Post by some of the Very Best and Brightest Researcher's and Writer's on the JFKMS Forum thatI will shortly resurrect also.Mr. Ken Murray, an Outstanding Long Time Moderator and Member of the JFKMS ForumRECENTLY POSTED ADDITIONAL MATERIAL ABOUT MR. JOHN BARBOUR. I SUGGEST THATYOU REVIEW AND STUDY ALL OF THIS MATERIAL TOGETHER.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.