JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday
2:07 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members

While having lunch with Jimmy Files this week at Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois, I told Jimmy about the slow motion head shot of Jimmy's on JFK from the Grassy Knoll on 11.22.1963, that is on video now.

We discussed that something has always annoyed me, and I have never believed anyone's statement as to how they struggled so valiantly to save JFK'S life at Parkland Hospital.

I have always believed that JFK died instantly with Jimmy's headshot to JFK from the Grassy Knoll. After watching, and rewatching every video, and the slow motion head shot on JFK that is available, I can not believe that JFK survived even one second after that shot from Jimmy Files to JFK's right temple area.

I believe that everyone was either in a state of panic, denial, and/or already beginning the cover-up.

Jimmy was highly experienced with head shots in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, South America, and other places. With what Jimmy recalls seeing quickly through his 3X scope from a target acquisition range of approximately 88 feet, as JFK'S head exploded from the Mercury Tipped Remington Fireball XP -100 bullet, Jimmy agreed with me, that from what he saw then, and previous experiences, JFK would have to have been immediately dead. And not "brain dead," as there was no brain left. Any bodily movement would have to have been from nerves twitching, at best, if there was any.

Hence, my conclusion, that JFK was dead instantly, with Jimmy Files head shot from the Grassy Knoll.

And from the arrival at Parkland Hospital, any and all cover-ups began.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

May he rest in peace, but JFK was dead as a door nail after the head shot.
Kjeld

Post by Kjeld »

Hello, seen as this topic has something to do with the fatal head shot to the President i got a question about it and i hope someone can anwser is it. Mr Files said he aimed for JFK's right eye but he missed and hit him in the right temple, as you can see in the Zapruder film he his first moved forward. Could it be possible that Nicoletti or somebody else first hit him in the back of the head(if i remember, Mr Files thinks someone hit him before he did) that somehow Kennedy was allready dead? I hope you understand what i'm saying.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jackie Kennedy was reported to have said "My God, they blew his whole head off!"
Paul

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Paul »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:And from the arrival at Parkland Hospital, any and all cover-ups began.

Bruce,

Thank you for making me realize this!
Off course JFK was dead at once after the headshot...
And therefor it is indeed that the cover-up began right away at Parkland.
They must have seen that he was dead on arrival IMO

Gr. Paul.
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Kennedy was definitively dead after the bullet had past through his head and the revival was fruitless. Although the doctors managed to stabilize Kennedy’s blood pressure during the revival. (Source, the men who killed Kennedy)

Johansson
Bruce Patrick Brychek

"Appromimately 2 Small Shrapnel Wounds In The Face: (JF

Monday
11:37 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Excellent information, Thank You very much.

"Approximately 2 small shrapnel wounds in the face packed with wax."

This, to me underscores Jimmy's use of "mercury tip, hollow points that explode on impact, for the Remington Firball XP - 100, that Wolfman custom made for him that assignment."

This further supports my belief, and Jimmy's, that the small throat wound was an exit wound from the exploding mercury tipped hollow point.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Kjeld wrote:Hello, seen as this topic has something to do with the fatal head shot to the President i got a question about it and i hope someone can anwser is it. Mr Files said he aimed for JFK's right eye but he missed and hit him in the right temple, as you can see in the Zapruder film he his first moved forward. Could it be possible that Nicoletti or somebody else first hit him in the back of the head(if i remember, Mr Files thinks someone hit him before he did) that somehow Kennedy was allready dead? I hope you understand what i'm saying.

We understand you perfectly. James Files aimed at Kennedy’s right eye but struck him in his right temple, as a bullet pushed Kennedy’s head forward from the rear. The bullet that hit Kennedy in the back of the head had probably killed him anyway, as head injuries often lead to death.

Johansson
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Messers. Johansson and Kjeld:

Wednesday
3:13 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Messrs. Mark Johannson, and Kjeld,

If you watch Jimmy's interview(s), he carefully and simply states why he and Nicoletti were going for a head shot, and when, and why Jimmy decided to fire, as he was counting misses.

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Rob Waters

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Rob Waters »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:

Dear Forum Members, While having lunch with Jimmy this week, I told Jimmy about the slow motion head shot of Jimmy's on JFK from the Grassy Knoll on 11.22.1963, that is now circulating.

Something has always annoyed me, and I have never believed anyone's statement as to how they struggled so valiantly to save JFK'S life at Parkland Hospital.I have always believed that JFK died instantly with Jimmy's headshot to JFK from the Grassy Knoll.

After watching, and rewatching every video, and the slow motion head shot on JFK I can not believe that JFK survived even one second after that shot from Jimmy Files.

I believe that everyone was either in a state of panic, denial, or already beginning the cover-up.Jimmy was highly experienced with head shots in Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, and other places.

With what Jimmy recalls seeing quickly as JFK'S head exploded from the Mercury Tipped Remington Fireball XP -100 bullet, Jimmy agreed with me, that from what he saw then, and previous experiences, JFK would have to have been immediately dead. And not "brain dead," as there was no brain left. Any bodily movement would have to have been from nerves twitching, at best, if there was any.Hence, my conclusion, that JFK was dead instantly, with Jimmy Files head shot from the Grassy Knoll.And from the arrival at Parkland Hospital, any and all cover-ups began.I would like to hear the thoughts of my Fellow JFK Forum Members.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I believe Dr. Peters made the comment that they wanted to at least make an attempt to revive him so no one could say that they know of people that have survived from head wounds and that it was a posability. I think anyone with a brain knows that there was no hope once Jimmy's and probably Chuck's for that matter hit him in the head.