JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: 911 Mysteries.

Post by Dealey Joe »

Good info Ken, Thanks
Bruce Patrick Brychek

911 Mysteries.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.05.2006 - I Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Some of the Best and Brightest JFK Murder Solved Forum Members made important contributions.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People... BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

911 MYSTERIES:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:11 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.05.2006 - I Originally Posted this Informative Headline and Supporting Material that I found VeryInteresting.09.11.2019 - Does anybody have any Additional Input on any aspect of this Material and/or SubjectMatter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.