The Men WHo Killed Kennedy DVD Set

JFK Assassination
Stu Rodgers

Post by Stu Rodgers »

Hello all, I saw the first 5-6 episodes of this set on VHS years ago and then the History Channel here in the UK aired the 7th and 8th eps but never the 9th. Now I heard there was a big uproar in the US about the final chapter as it basically states LBJ was directly involved and now I hear the FBI have 'confiscated' the final episode in this series.

Recently, I managed to get hold of all 9 on DVD-R and so I finally got to see the infamous 9th episode.

Does anyone know if this is true about the FBI going after episode 9 and is it really hard to find?

Thanks

Stu
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.31.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.04.2006 - Stu Rodgers Posted this eye-catching Headline.I can not be the only person who has never seen this Series, butwould very much like to see it, probably more than once.That said, I would primarily like to purchase the entire set ifit is not Cost Prohibitive. Any input anybody ?Secondarily, I would like to watch the entire Series if purchasing itis either Cost Prohibitive, or it is unavailable.Any input anybody ?Has anybody watched the Entire Series ?Any input anybody ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writing on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole NewGeneration of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: The Men WHo Killed Kennedy DVD Set

Post by Bob »

Bruce, I've seen the entire series a number of times. I checked Amazon for purchase, but apparently only episodes 1-6 are included. http://www.amazon.com/Men-Who-Killed-Ke ... kennedyThe entire series can also be watched on You Tube, which includes episodes 7-9. I'll post the episodes below, starting with episode 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2agPur ... F-LY1HblmE
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.31.2015Bob - My Friend, Thank you for this information. I appreciate it.Also, many have the chance to benefit from your assistance.Your Plate is full.At your leisure any input on your opinions on this Subject Matter, or any other is Always welcome.Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think TMWKK opened a lot of Blinded eyes, It is crammed with information but as with any publication produced for entertainment purposes you have to be able to sort through what is real and what is BS.I have some major problem with the production but it is up to you to see it and decide what is possible and what is probable and can be proven.Anyone who can't find it let me know and I may have an extra copy.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

04.01.2015Joe - My Friend, Thank you for this information. I appreciate it.Jimmy and I talked about you extensively the last few weeks. We both send you and your Much Better Half Our Best Regards. Thank you for your continuedFriendship and Confidence On Substantial Matters.Joe please send me the Complete Set or whatever you can of TMWKK. Bob Postedthe links which I very much appreciate and we will use starting this weekend.We are working with an Advisory Board of 20 + Consultants and Professionals whooften meet with me at my home. The DVD's would work well with my large screen.Joe, also PLEASE render your analyses, opinions, undeveloped thoughts, et cetera on any aspect of TMWKK. With your wisdom and thousands of hours and hundreds of visits to DealeyPlaza over 50 years, you are an authority in our book(s), and should be recognized as suchby many others.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:03.31.2015Bob - My Friend, Thank you for this information. I appreciate it.Also, many have the chance to benefit from your assistance.Your Plate is full.At your leisure any input on your opinions on this Subject Matter, or any other is Always welcome.Respectfully,BB.My pleasure, Bruce. In terms of TMWKK, I really enjoyed the various episodes, although some were better than others. Plus, remember it was 1988 when the bulk of TMWKK came out. We have learned a lot more since then. I am not a believer in the Badgeman theory put out by Jack White and Gary Mack in one of the episodes. We know what Gary has done since then. He sold out to the dark side. But Jack never did sell out. Although I didn't agree with that particular theory, a lot of Jack's work was very, very good. He always had time to talk with me as well.One of my favorite episodes involved Dan Marvin, where he tells the story of how the CIA had recruited him to terminate William Pitzer. Which he refused to do. All in all, the episodes were very enlightening, especially based on when they came out (1988). Three years later the movie JFK came out. Shortly thereafter, the dark side took complete control of any television programming having to do with the JFK assassination. It has become a "Lone Nut" marathon since then. That effort was helped by Mack changing sides and starting up the bogus Sixth Floor Museum, plus appearing in all of the bullshit episodes put out since then that claim Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.