Pat Speer video on the wounds

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Pat Speer video on the wounds

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.noisivision.com/JFK.htm

This is really great stuff. He clearly demonstrates that the whole official story of the wounds is a total farce and fraud.

That has been done before, but I never saw it visualised so well and with unknown footage.

I hope Pat will put this on youtube and google video.

Wim
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

Hi boys & girls,
Wim is 100% correct. Outstanding!!! BTW, for you that do not know, if you start browsing the Torrent sites, they have excellent JFK & RFK
video stuff for D/L.
And sorry, Jim Thomson, totally missed that BBC program.

bobwc
Jim Thompson

Got It

Post by Jim Thompson »

bobwc wrote:And sorry, Jim Thomson, totally missed that BBC program.bobwc

No prob bobwc, I got it off the the BBC site next day. Thanks 'tho.

'Nother question: you must mean Conspiracy Central? Or do you refer to other torrent sites out there? if so, can you provide specific URL links to JFK & RFK videos? - For the forum & the Old Guard?
Jor

Post by Jor »

This is really great stuf, i'm looking forward to see the second part!
Is the second part also available on the internet?
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

great.... where is the second part ?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

AWSOME! Now, where is the second part, it should be very interesting.
Mike Bruni

Post by Mike Bruni »

Anyone have any ideas as to why I can't view this? All I get I a header and a trailer with a large white area in between. Other one's, like the cooking one, can be viewed. The way that you are all raving about this, I'm dieing to see it.

Thanks...

Mike

edit..speeling
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Are you on dial up? it may take some time for it to load:(

It is still working........
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Wim, thank you for this link !

I would like to join the others in saying "Where's Part Two?" . I can't seem to find it on Pat Speer's site either ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Pat Speer video on the wounds

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob Fox, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Gentlemen, as many of you know or can now appreciate, I am re-focusing for additional study on the Single Bullet Theory, The Wounds, and more intense research, study, and writing, both Pro and Con for my purposes, and any JFK Forum Member that is interested.I think that the Acoustic Sound Test, and other more recent writings may further enhance this subject matter.Today our JFK Forum Members are more focused, more intelligent, and more practiced than ever before. I don't think that this subject matter received the attention that it deserved before, and in fact may have been forgotten about, or overlooked by others.Any JFK Forum Members interested in developing this analysis further, I ask for you assistance.Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.