Secret Service Slow Reaction

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Secret Service Slow Reaction

Post by Ricky Clow »

In the picture where it shows kennedy through the windshield with his arms extended, while the secret serive is just standing there, and you can see the door of the LBJ's Backup car opeaning up...Whats up with this??
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Why would LBJ's procetion be quicker to react then the Presidents protection! Well obviously conspericy we alll know that but it's just dumb I think and plus they were closer to the TSBD and the Dal-Tex building...the only person to react was Clint Hill and he was there to protect Jackie...??
Bob

Post by Bob »

It all started at Love Field when the Secret Service person in charge (Emory Roberts) waved off the SS men that were going to ride on the JFK limo. Here is the film that captures this...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/171830/se ... rvice_jfk/
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yes I also watched this film alot and it tells you that they knoew it was gonna happen..and even the man who is supposed to be on the right of the limo stops and shrugs his shoulkders and i bet is saying what the hell!
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

Yes, interesting that the LBJ car is opening up.

Never knew that before.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

This has been noted by others in history. You can actually see them cover LBJ and react to the first rounds. I believe this was captured by the man riding behind LBJ and JFK cars in the motorcade. I am not totally sure but I remember hearing this before.

I remember the doors of LBJ's car opening up and either ss getting in or out at the first sounds of gunfire.
Peace
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

And remember, everyone -- in order for the conspirators to pull this off, they absolutely NEED to have the driver of the limo ON THEIR SIDE. That is, the driver has to be on the same page of the conspirators.

Why? Because they cannot pull off the murder if the driver follows procedure and bolts before the deed is accomplished.

The driver would have to "accomodate" the shooters. The driver has to put the limo in the right position and keep it at the right speed.

That is why Greer spends a lot of time turning in his seat -- a procedural no-no -- looking back at JFK and slowing the limo speed way down, another no-no.

Greer was coerced into joining the plot. Believe it. Evidence of that is in the Zapruder film.

Greer is guilty of murder, just as much as someone who pulled a trigger that day. Believe it.
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

I just noticed on the Muchmore film that LBJ's SS men have their car door open back on Houston street before the turn onto Elm.

http://www.jfkjr.com/archives/index.htm

No doubt, LBJ's car is far back from JFK's limo because he knew what was coming. He probably told his men to keep back and get ready to pounce.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yepp, thats for sure . When you think of it the whole thing is pathedic. Isn't LBJ from Dallas?