Why would Oswald have ejected the last spent shell ?

JFK Assassination
Kevin Fisher

Why would Oswald have ejected the last spent shell ?

Post by Kevin Fisher »

If he knew that he hit JFK, so that he knew, therefore, that that was his last shot, and he knew that time was precious to him, for he needed to get out of the sniper's nest and back down to the lunch room, why, then, would Oswald feel the need to eject the shell casing OF THE THIRD BULLET from his rifle?

Wouldn't he be hurried to ditch the rifle and then flee the 6th floor area, so much so that he'd want to save every precious second?

Hence, I am, therefore, surprised that we find 3 shell casings left on the floor of the sniper's nest on the 6th floor of the TSBDB.

2 shell casings is what we should expect to find.

3 shell casings, on the other hand, indicate to me a "planting" of the casings, so as to implicate a certain shooter/suspect.

Maybe I'm making too much out of little. But it seemed somewhat odd to me. 3 spent casings left on the floor?

2 makes more sense to me. And this becomes another bit of information that points to Oswald's innocence.

How likely would it have been for Oswald to eject the 3rd shell casing? He wasn't going to fire off another round. So why clear the chamber of the rifle?

Any hunters or rifle buffs want to take a stab at this?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

i was wondering the same thing. even in the movie JFK he (gary Oldman)doesnt eject the third shell before running away from the window.

Im also curious to hear comments.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yes, I know what you mean and also why would the casing be side by side? they would be in different places. Why would he have ejected the case? For some unknown reason....Well for sure to frame him. I would also like to hear comments.
Ricky Clow
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

I read somewhere that the police photograf wasn´t present when the casings where found, and that one police officer picked them up, and when the photograf arived he put them out.

anyone else heard this?
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

nope I never herd of it but its probly bull, or they just could have placed the casings and rifle there before the photographer arrived?
Ricky Clow
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

Yes, Bruce, I remember seeing the video and reading the description of the "other" rifle that was removed from the TSBDB.

Too many inconsistencies and too many strange occurances to even pin it soley on one lousy guy.
Ricky Clow

Maybe he wanted Jackie dead to?

Post by Ricky Clow »

I in no way belive in a lone gunman, but maybe he wanted to kill Jackie to? He could have loaded the shell and taken aim but Clint Hill was blocking his shot?

Ricky Clow
Richard Carter

Post by Richard Carter »

Hi Kevin Fisher,

What - you don't think that Oswald wouldn't have have wanted to eject
rile shell casings before having a nice cold Coka-Cola?

How bout the the other BS that has been foisted on us that Oswald ALSO
ejected the shell casings from his revolver after he "killed" Officer Tippit!!!
Yeah, shoot a cop in broad daylight, then waste time and empty a revolver
at the crime scene!

That planted evidence couldn't have been have been any more obvious.

Our man, Oswald, never had a chance...

Best, Rich
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Kevin Fisher wrote:Yes, Bruce, I remember seeing the video and reading the description of the "other" rifle that was removed from the TSBDB.Too many inconsistencies and too many strange occurances to even pin it soley on one lousy guy.

Roger Craig was indeed one of the police officers who found the rifle on the sixth-floor. Seymour Weitzman, whom was a gun expert, even wrote in his rapport that a 7.65 Mauser was found.
In additional, Craig stated that 7.65 Mauser was stamped on the gun-barrel.

Johansson
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Yes there were two rifles. I posted in the past that the fact that a sheriff stated finding the rifle one the 5th floor while the city said it was found on the roof and the fed said the 6th floor. That alone would have gotten Oswald off in a trial. I posted multiple pictures of a rifle with no sling and rifles with slings. The sling mount is not even present in some photos were it is clearly present in others.
Peace