Nichols says bombing was FBI op

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Nichols says bombing was FBI op

Post by Billy Boggs »

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,660197443,00.html

Just in case anyone didnt see this

" The only surviving convicted criminal in the April 19, 1995, bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City is saying his co-conspirator, Timothy McVeigh, told him he was taking orders from a top FBI official in orchestrating the bombing."

Should be interesting.......
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Repsonse To Billy Boggs:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Billy Boggs,

There exists live videos that I have seen from that day in Oklahoma showing FBI Agents coming out saying that they found 2 more bombs that did not go off. These were originally shown on T.V. Then removed, as were several things about the phoney 09.11.2001 terrorist attacks.

Also, if the truck really did the damage there should be a 100 foot crater where the truck stood.

I believe that the Oklahoma bombing was covered up just like the phoney terrorists being responsible for 09.11.2001.

Just think Operation Northwoods type of operations.

The Military Industrial Complex is now in complete and total control of this country. It began in Dallas on 11.22.1963.

While I have some gripes about JFK'S lifestyle, etc., he was going to end the Viet Nam War, and let "...government of the people, by the people, and for the people..." again become a chance in 1964.

Billy, if you are really interested in the Oklahoma bombing, start studying the Bush-Clinton Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel connection. Let me know what you think.

Billy, good to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bits and Pieces of the puzzle.

"Even the press seemed to have a blind spot where Mena was concerned. Writer Roger Morris (author of "Partners In Power") and Sally Denton wrote a well-researched article entitled The Crimes Of Mena. This story, based on Barry Seal's surviving records, had been fact checked and cleared for publication by the legal staff of the Washington Post, when it was suddenly spiked without explanation by Managing Editor Bob Kaiser, a fellow Skull & Bones alumni with ex CIA chief George Bush. "

Bruce, my thoughts are that the catylist for the majority of upper level corruption (which in my opinion, corruption trickles down more frequently, than corruption trickling up.) in the form of the secret society, skull&Bones.

There history has always involved infiltration of high level government offices and smuggling drugs. Mena is a prime example of this. True, Clinton wasnt a member of the Skulls, but he was a member of the subordinate group, the scroll&keys.

There is little doubt in my retired military mind that the Kennedy assasination was far more of a Skull&bones operation, than the CIA. For when one looks deeply into the origins of the OSS/CIA you will find the skull members in high places creating the CIA. Hence, I state that the CIA is nothing more that the covert military wing of the Skull&Bones.

If you really want to expose the truth of the Kennedy assassiantion, Ruby Ridge, Wako, Oklahoma City Bombing, 911, the wars in Iraq and upcoming Iran, you must break the back of the skulls. They must be routed out of power! ASAP
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Nichols says bombing was FBI op

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.23.2007 - Mr. Billy Boggs Posted this probative Headline that led to an interesting discussion, and much valuable input and information.Long before we "forgot or ignored" the reality of 09.11.2001, we "forgot or ignored" the reality of the Oklahoma Bombing.There is powerful information that came out years ago, but was buried, discarded, and ignored.Have any recent publications or recent research on this subject matter been reviewed by anybody here that may be of value or interest in your opinion that you can contribute here ?JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcolm X, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc., etc.Certainly seems like a pattern or "ignorance is bliss" to me.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.