http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTytvQ7IFPk

Its a little fuzzy, Maybe I altered it?

Ricky L. clow
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

bull!
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Bwahaha. I Love JFK Reloaded and the windows movie maker to alter it. Also I can make it clearer if wanted?
ChristophMessner

Re: I Found The "Real" Zapruder Film

Post by ChristophMessner »

Actually, which video on the internet shows the Zapruder in highest resolution at present?I ask, because I have the feeling that they remove the best version there all the time, don't they?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66__vymfPA i find interesting. it seems very likely that both Jack and John are shot at the same time. i won't say "by the same bullet" but as Jack reacts at the instant john does. it's clear he was hit, though he recalls it differently. is he just big goob (i think) or in "the know"?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks, conspiracybuff, for this link. You can see on this video, how Z313 and other frames have been made unsharp by computer! I have seen sharper versions on youtube so far, but forgot where. I think, you see on Zapruder, that Connally was pushed forward by a bullet from behind a little after the fatal headshot, lets say from Z323 on. Don't you think, too? Chris
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Apparently,Bob Groden has a beautiful copy in his possession that he won'tshare with researchers,for some strange reason.(Reference-"The GreatZapruder Film Hoax",Jim Fetzer.) I remember the 1988 "Nova" episode hosted by Walter Cronkite as showinga stunningly clear copy-possibly the one Groden has. I mean,it's so clear itwill make your jaw drop-you can see every facial expression of everyone inthe car-you can clearly see Connally scream "no,no". I doubt if this copy hasever been shown on TV again.I taped the episode, but don't have it any more,unfortunately. Anyone else remember it? I bought the "Image of an assassination" DVD,which claims to have the clearestcopy ever shown,and it is BS. It is not even CLOSE to the copy that was on theNova episode. I just hope Groden decides to share his,eventually.
capt777737

Post by capt777737 »

I've got one on tape, the computer enhanced copy of the whole Zapruder FilmAt the end of it, you can see clearly JFK's brains exploding out of his head, and it's very clear, no fuzziness at all. And you can tell the shot came from the front.It's quite shocking and very sad.It is "Image of an Assassination"
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

in some ways i would like to see it but a part of me does not it would be to painful to look at it's painful enough that i've seen the one we've all seen anybody know what i mean?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:in some ways i would like to see it but a part of me does not it would be to painful to look at it's painful enough that i've seen the one we've all seen anybody know what i mean? Certainly don't look at it if it will make you feel bad. The headshot is VERY messy no matter which version you see.