Lucien Sarti and the Marsailles-Connection

JFK Assassination
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

James,
Its wereallgointaheavenlads@hotmail.com .
There is a photo relating to the King assassination that shows a police officer and in the background there is a man climbing down a wall, Hemming said this was either Johnson or Sague, I'm leaning more towards Sague.

Hemming said that he wrote articles and books under a pen name, some for Soldier of fortune magazine.

John
Bob

Post by Bob »

James Richards wrote:Bob wrote:Bruce, I definitely think there is something to the French connection here. To what level, I'm not sure. Like Wim, I don't believe that the Corsicans sent over any shooters, but I'm not sure. The Montreal part of the story is interesting. You may recall a Montreal connection in the MLK assassination as well with the infamous Raoul, who was James Earl Ray's handler allegedly. Some people have theorized that Raoul was also in Dallas on 11/22/1963. There is no question in my mind that all three assassinations, JFK, RFK and MLK, were perpetrated by the same dark forces with a huge CIA influence.Bob,I think the Montreal connection may be significant indeed. You may wish to research Robert Emmett Johnson and Arturo Espaillat; two cut-out/handlers of enormous interest. There is no proof of this but Johnson may have dispatched a French mercenary to Dallas. This guy was an explosives expert so I doubt he was involved in what happened in Dealey Plaza but if that operation was aborted, he may have come into play.Johnson may also have been the infamous Raoul who handled James Earl Ray.FWIW.James

Thanks James, I will indeed look into that. Again, thanks for your insight.
Dealey Joe

Re: Lucien Sarti and the Marsailles-Connection

Post by Dealey Joe »

for review
kenmurray

JFK: The French Connection

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Ken Ken Murray:Ken - Thank You for this informative information.Unfortunately I can't open it.What am I doing wrong ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Ken Ken Murray:Ken - Thank You for this informative information.Unfortunately I can't open it.What am I doing wrong ?Respectfully,BB.Bruce, when you click on the link it should say "open content to new window". Then you click on it and it should come up.