The Records Building Shooter

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

The CIA is all Bu$H. It always has been. Allen Dulles, who ran the CIA, was one of Prescott Bu$h's best friends. Prescott Bu$h was very powerful back then. He helped persuade Ike to run for President and he also set up Ike with his political protege (puppet) Tricky Dick Nixon as VP. Another Dulles, John Foster, was Ike's Secretary of State. Bu$h was not only very powerful in the intelligence and political communities, he also had a large stake in Wall Street and in the media. He was a founder of CBS. His good buddy Allen Dulles brought George H.W. Bu$h into the CIA in the late 50's. We all know about his role in the Bay of Pigs and the JFK assassination. Then another Prescott Bu$h puppet ( Gerald Ford) names Poppy CIA director after pardoning Nixon over Watergate. Poppy refuses to cooperate with HSCA over the JFK, RFK and MLK assasinations. Why? Because all roads led to the CIA and Poppy Bu$h. The CIA is still controlled by the Bu$hes. Porter Goss is just another Bu$h puppet. Poppy still looks at the CIA briefs everyday.
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

John Bruno wrote:Everyone was involved! 1. The Mafia(Chicago and New Orleans)2. The CIA3. The FBI4. Anti-Castro Cubans5. Richard Nixon(Where the hell was he on 11/22/63?)6. Lyndon B. Johnson(Suspect)7. The Dallas Police8. The Secret Service9. Life Magazine10. The Warren Commission11. The Government12. The Bushesetc, etc, etc. I believe everyone was involved. This is the reason why the truth has been cover-up so long.

I must admit that the evidence looks like that everyone was in on the murder of JFK.

But how have this been keept quiet if so much people was involved ?

My theroie is that only a couple from CIA knew about the plans , maybe even the CIA cheif recruited the killers from outside the agency
There is no way this much people could have hold their silence , if you can give me a good reason for that i am willing to belive , and no , that everyone that talked was killed is not an evidence
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Records Building Shooter

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Readers and Researchers:What is the latest documented information on this ?Are there any current developments or effort by anybody, anywhere ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: The Records Building Shooter

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think there were two parts of the assassination,1. The plan to murder2. the plan to cover it upCia was probably controlled by Bush people, FBI by Hoover. DPD by Decker.most if not all were at the party Thursday eve. at Murchison.The cover up took much more planning and people in key places.I see the Murchison Party was the final planning for the cover, to be sure everything was in place.Everything led back to Texas with all the money and power brokers, Military contractors, John Connally was representative for big money interests, LBJ from the Political interests, Bush, Hoover and Decker on the Cover up.The Bottlers Convention had to be a cover for people being in Dallas?