The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday01.13.20108:24 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Christoph Hans Messner Glad to see you back.Alex DeToquiville (Chris - need big help with this spelling ?), the French philosopher wrote that"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."It seems to me also that If wealth corrupts, massive wealth corrupts absolutely (massively).Does not this pattern fall back to the predicted Matrix of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle as we discussed before ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Pennyworth

Re: The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bilderberg Group Controls The U.N....The question of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people. The reason for this unawareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood. We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth but what they want us to believe. They have seized that power on orders from their masters of the great conspiracy and the objective is to brainwash the people into accepting the phony peace bait to transform the United States into an enslaved unit of the United Nations' one-world government. http://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/ill ... un02.shtml
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Thursday01.14.201012:11 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Paul Pennyworth - I have just read this entire four (4) part article. Mind blowing to say the least.I'm not saying that I buy all of it.But I certainly buy some of it.Jacob H. Schiff engineering the Federal Reserve System after the Civil War is incredible.Recollecting and paraphrasing a major discussion of interest to me that I had with Jimmy years ago when I had began reading and studying all that I could about the Federal Reserve System, I had asked Jimmy what, if anything did he recollect about what David Atlee Phillips might have said to him about what was the Number One Way that the CIA, and the Powers that they represent, determine to be, thebest way to take over a country, during the 1950'S - Present ?And he matter of factly said:"TAKE OVER THEIR DEBT."As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

And now this

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Enjoyed very much the rebranding of bolshevism as Communism, the shrieking fairies of Ad Ave. being active then as now.Now we have seen these last two decades the slow turning of the massive turrets of Soviet expansion into the carping harpies of envirojackalism.All for one; one for all: Al Gore Sr. the Tennessee senator protecting Armand Hammer the cofounder of CPUSA and bagman to the greats of Red Square.And the Counsel on Foreign Relations in 2004 published the collaborative work of James Earl Carter's Zbigniew Brzezinski and the Bush-Barack SecDef Robert Ax-Me-Bout-Bein-DCI Gates, "Iran: Time for a New Approach", calling for negotiations with the Islamic Republic of Iran.And I ask what would these men think could be gained trying to reason with a Holocaust Denier who seeks nuclear weapons to destroy Israel thus creating the chaos which will coax the Twelfth Imam from the well at Qum.Oil is the Russian strategy--which it will get from itself and Iran, withold from Europe, sell to China while its environ-fellow-travellers prevent America from accessing its own oil.The geostrategic chessboard proceeds apace, with a new gambit which is the old gambit: the aggressive opening followed by treachery and the breaching of the walls with the burrowing of the miners.John Kennedy did in fact threaten the Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve. Our friend the professor of law with military intelligence background said, "Kennedy was very dangerous," and this was the sentiment expressed in the summer of 1963 (after EO 11110 in June) by Eliot Janeway economic adviser to LBJ.Janeway visited our friend's financial house in Boston (a hundred financial officers) then with a vitriolic warning of what "a dangerous man this Kennedy has become"--and so our friend reports Janeway hissing this message, and taking it on throughout Boston and New York houses.Yes, John Kennedy enraged the security-state elite in the CIA and Pentagon by committing three strikes: 1) Bay of Pigs betrayal; 2) Missile Crisis surrender; 3) Vietnam withdrawal. And he Double-Crossed Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcello after Joe Sr.'s promises re election of 1960.And he angered Oil Men in re oil depletion allowance.And he was an existential threat to LBJ and Hoover.But he crossed the money men. Critical mass. The graphite control rods were rammed back into the pile. . . .from the Dal-Tex upper stories, from the front, where Jimmy took the shot.I posit Lincoln and Kennedy made similar errors of judgment. Yet as proof of a merciful God we may continually strive to rectify and achieve that freedom which is His gift--not the crumbs dropped from some royal table.
Bob

Re: And now this

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Enjoyed very much the rebranding of bolshevism as Communism, the shrieking fairies of Ad Ave. being active then as now.Now we have seen these last two decades the slow turning of the massive turrets of Soviet expansion into the carping harpies of envirojackalism.All for one; one for all: Al Gore Sr. the Tennessee senator protecting Armand Hammer the cofounder of CPUSA and bagman to the greats of Red Square.And the Counsel on Foreign Relations in 2004 published the collaborative work of James Earl Carter's Zbigniew Brzezinski and the Bush-Barack SecDef Robert Ax-Me-Bout-Bein-DCI Gates, "Iran: Time for a New Approach", calling for negotiations with the Islamic Republic of Iran.And I ask what would these men think could be gained trying to reason with a Holocaust Denier who seeks nuclear weapons to destroy Israel thus creating the chaos which will coax the Twelfth Imam from the well at Qum.Oil is the Russian strategy--which it will get from itself and Iran, withold from Europe, sell to China while its environ-fellow-travellers prevent America from accessing its own oil.The geostrategic chessboard proceeds apace, with a new gambit which is the old gambit: the aggressive opening followed by treachery and the breaching of the walls with the burrowing of the miners.John Kennedy did in fact threaten the Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve. Our friend the professor of law with military intelligence background said, "Kennedy was very dangerous," and this was the sentiment expressed in the summer of 1963 (after EO 11110 in June) by Eliot Janeway economic adviser to LBJ.Janeway visited our friend's financial house in Boston (a hundred financial officers) then with a vitriolic warning of what "a dangerous man this Kennedy has become"--and so our friend reports Janeway hissing this message, and taking it on throughout Boston and New York houses.Yes, John Kennedy enraged the security-state elite in the CIA and Pentagon by committing three strikes: 1) Bay of Pigs betrayal; 2) Missile Crisis surrender; 3) Vietnam withdrawal. And he Double-Crossed Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcello after Joe Sr.'s promises re election of 1960.And he angered Oil Men in re oil depletion allowance.And he was an existential threat to LBJ and Hoover.But he crossed the money men. Critical mass. The graphite control rods were rammed back into the pile. . . .from the Dal-Tex upper stories, from the front, where Jimmy took the shot.I posit Lincoln and Kennedy made similar errors of judgment. Yet as proof of a merciful God we may continually strive to rectify and achieve that freedom which is His gift--not the crumbs dropped from some royal table.Excellent summation once again Phil.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Saturday02.09.20135:40 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007 - I Posted this Attention getting Headline and Supporting Material.An interesting discussion followed with excellent input by many. This is clearly an important subject matter in and of itself, but even more so when taken in conjunction with other Elite Groups.02.09.2013 - What analyses, investigations, reading, research, and study can be added since then ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Sunday07.14.20133:29 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.27.2007 - I originally Posted this intuitive Headline and Supporting material.The Bilderberg Group met yet again like clockwork this year.Does anybody have any more recent material to add to this subject matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Tuesday03.17.20153:24 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.28.2007 - I first Posted this Attention getting Headline and Supporting Material.Many of the Greatest Minds on the JFKMS Forum made serious contributions.Fast Forward to today, nearly 8 years later.Much more has been developed about The Bilderberg Group, The Deep State, The Secret State,The High Cabal, The Federal Reserve, The Masons, Skull and Bones, and Several Other Secretive Organizations.What do we think today ?How do they operate ?How do they inter-relate ?How have they maintained so much secrecy ?Do they have as much power as many think ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Monday09.09.201912:37 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007 - I Originally Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material that I had/havea very serious Continuing, Developing Interest in.Some of the best and brightest contributed to this discussion.The Bilderberg Group, the Deep State, the High Cabal, the Jesuits, the Masons, Majestic Twelve, the Roman Catholic Church, the Secret State, Skull and Bones, the Vatican, etc.: ANY ADDITIONAL INPUTON ANY ASPECT OF THIS ENTIRE SUBJECT MATTER WOULD BE APPRECIATED.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.