Z335-337 show: headshot bullet from behind exited

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Z335-337 show: headshot bullet from behind exited

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:When the pendulum of politics turns far right, it turns back and to the left after a while ...HA! Good one, Christoph!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:Sara, Pasquale, in my first post I left no doubt, that the 2nd headshot came from the right front. How else could a bullet fly from the right temple through the brain and impact on the rear occipital bone as I told???I'm going d'accord 100% with both of you. But maybe I wrote a bit misunderstandably, so I insert some letters in red in my first post now. ChrisSorry Christopher but i am not convinced of the head shot from behind in order for me to believe that someone has got to give me some solid and believable proof there's not enough evidence there for me to believe it sorry christopher and i have watched that damned zapruder film time and time again i even kept my eyes on the damned time when the bullet hit kennedy.in my opinion there is no sufficent evidence of a headshot bullet from behind exited for me.christopher messner i do apologize if my comment was rough i did'nt mean for it to be rough. i stand by my opinion end of story.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Sara, Pasquale, in my first post I left no doubt, that the 2nd headshot came from the right front. How else could a bullet fly from the right temple through the brain and impact on the rear occipital bone as I told???I'm going d'accord 100% with both of you. But maybe I wrote a bit misunderstandably, so I insert some letters in red in my first post now. ChrisSorry Christopher but i am not convinced of the head shot from behind in order for me to believe that someone has got to give me some solid and believable proof there's not enough evidence there for me to believe it sorry christopher and i have watched that damned zapruder film time and time again i even kept my eyes on the damned time when the bullet hit kennedy.in my opinion there is no sufficent evidence of a headshot bullet from behind exited for me.christopher messner i do apologize if my comment was rough i did'nt mean for it to be rough. i stand by my opinion end of story.You didn't seem rough in your comment. At least I don't think so.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Sara, Pasquale, in my first post I left no doubt, that the 2nd headshot came from the right front. How else could a bullet fly from the right temple through the brain and impact on the rear occipital bone as I told???I'm going d'accord 100% with both of you. But maybe I wrote a bit misunderstandably, so I insert some letters in red in my first post now. ChrisSorry Christopher but i am not convinced of the head shot from behind in order for me to believe that someone has got to give me some solid and believable proof there's not enough evidence there for me to believe it sorry christopher and i have watched that damned zapruder film time and time again i even kept my eyes on the damned time when the bullet hit kennedy.in my opinion there is no sufficent evidence of a headshot bullet from behind exited for me.christopher messner i do apologize if my comment was rough i did'nt mean for it to be rough. i stand by my opinion end of story.Sara, from Z312 to Z313 you see a rapid head-movement forward => 1st headshot from behindfrom Z313 on you see a rapid head-movement backward => 2nd headshot from the right frontAlso the flapping out of a piece of skull at the right side from temple to ear is a sign of an exiting bullet.This is no proof and the Z312 to Z313 movement could have been faked, but I don't believe it was. There is nothing rough in your just telling your opinion and no need to apologize for anything therefore. It's just not the end of the story, because you did not deliver any proof either. It's pretty rough, that they had not brought the real snipers to trial. Truth can be rough sometimes ... But let's look at Robin's high resolution Zapruder excerpt above and try to answer what had caused the rapid head forward movement from Z312 to Z313! Chris
ChristophMessner

robin unger wrote:Back and to the left.http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj30 ... der.gifBob, Wim, it would be useful to have this high-resolution-Zapruder on the jfkmurdersolved-homepage, wouldn't it? Chris
ChristophMessner

When I follow the post-Z313-frames and watch how JFK's head is thrown backward, I see that the piece of skull which had flapped out at Z312-Z314 is like rolling back and up on his head during this thrown-backward-process. This is indication for me that this large piece of skull was flapped out completely in this short time span of Z312-Z314 already and this could only have caused the exiting of a bullet. In 1/18th of a second a high velocity-bullet travels around 177 feet! Ok the headshot bullets were decelerated on impact, but obviously the flap out process from the 1st bullet was so short, that James Files' bullet found a completely opened head part to enter and the bullet literally impacted and fragmentated inside of the head-rear-part and from there some mercury-drops could have projectiled downward to the throat and face.
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

Dallas motorcyle cop Bobby Hargis testified that he was splattered with JFK's blood, pieces of skull, and brain matter. He was riding to the left rear of the limousine, so, unless the blood, brain and skull did a U-turn in mid-air, JFK was shot in the head from the right front. And the brain matter flew out over the left rear of the car, striking Hargis.Also, the Dallas doctors did not see damage at the top or front right of the head. They unanimously saw a fist-size wound in the right rear of the president's head, in the occipital-parietal area, indicating a shot from the right front.Look at the Muchmore film/photo again. At the instant the head shot hits, her camera lens is splattered with tiny specks (of blood and brain matter, I presume). She was standing on the south side of Elm in direct line with a shot from the grassy knoll, with JFK and Hargis in between her.Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.comwww.AuthorsWebTV.com
ChristophMessner

If the headshot bullet from behind enetered at the right rear side and exited at the right temple, the trajectory leads back rather to the Records Building than to the DalTex building.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

A bullet fired from behind striking JFK in the head an instant before a shot entering from the front, I think, is hard to refute.On a related matter, let's not treat the Zapruder film as gospel; there are compelling reasons to believe it has been altered in a big way.