Gilbert Lopez

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Gilbert Lopez

Post by ChristophMessner »

No Rob, good photo, but the ratio between upper lip to nose and under lip to chin is not matching as well as the chin and the eyes themselves. We have discussed that in threads about the 3 tramps already. Either Hunt or Holt and Hunt is on the one of the Cancellare photos dressed very differently. But Hunt perhaps under his coat he had tramp clothes? I believe it was Holt. Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

I still think it was Holt as well. But I'm no expert...but Lois Gibson is and she also says that it is Holt.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Heres a photo of Gilberto Lopez
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Do you think this could be Lopez ?
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

John B.The image of Lopez as posted by Frenchy was obtainedway back in the mid 1990's. The image was copy fromthe Senate Intelligence Committee files and is one oftwo images given to me.Per the other forum, under "Gilbert Lopez" I postedthis image once again. I'm guessing that no one readsthe posting under "For Robin" topic.johnw
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

John im sorry if i took your photo. but i obtained this photo from this forum, i copied from a post by john b, im sorry again
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

Not a problem. I have posted several hundred images at the other forum, so ifyou get a chance take a look. These would include Robin's gallery. The other imageI have of Lopez needs to be clean up also and will be posted later date.Right now, time is my biggest enemy. I have several thousand images on fileand much more. I have a publisher that has express interest in my first book.johnw
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

Thomas Beckham. Sorry, if I have time I will post a better imageshow him. But for now, using this forum's image.johnw
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

John who do you think is (the guy you put a red to) ?Dave
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

FrenchyThmoas Beckham, a very interesting character.johnw