SS with camera in Altgens 6 ?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: SS with camera in Altgens 6 ?

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Bob Franklin, good job that enhancement, can you do that with the DalTex windows (and shooters?) in the background, too? Could it just be a man with white shirt and tie behind the agents hand? Chris
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

ChristophMessner wrote:Could it just be a man with white shirt and tie behind the agents hand? ChrisYes, i see it the same way.I see no camera in this hand.Martin
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I can see the man with the tie and shirt on.....but theres something definatley in the SS agents hand.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I'm not certain with this "white shirt + tie man", because his "tie" is miraculously parallel to the window rim of the car. http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... gSomething is held outside in this photo, too, click the link to see it large.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris do you mean the blue/grey car, looks like something sticking out of there as wellHeres who is in that car:a blue-gray 1960 Chevrolet Bel Air sedan: telephone company driver; assistant White House press secretary Malcolm Kilduff (right front); Merriman Smith, UPI (middle front); Jack Bell, AP; Robert Baskin, Dallas Morning News; Bob Clark, ABC News (rear).
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Hi Bob Franklin,good job that enhancement, can you do that with the DalTex windows (and shooters?) in the background, too?Could it just be a man with white shirt and tie behind the agents hand?Chris Thanx, Christoph, in answer to your questions: 1. Yes, pretty much any photo, black&white or color, but enhancing an enhancement produces a rather grainy effect. 2. both, actually. There is indeed (imho) a balding, slightly paunchy 40-something white male visible through the pass. rear window of that 62/63 Mercury, and there is a camera in the hand of the guy sitting in the car. the lens becomes visible when the picture is magnified in picture viewing software.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Thanks Bob i agree with you thats a camera mate