JFK Assassination
Martin Hinrichs

Re: Virtual 3D walk through Dealey Plaza

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

Hey Bob, very good. Sorry, Chris or me can translate it if needed.ThanksMartin
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Bob, EXZELLENT! You have all it needs to come along in Germany! Willkommen! Prost! Martin said: that must have been somebody else. I would remember that. Thanks for your voting here. Yes, you have to register there to be able to vote. I noticed that afterwards. I have no idea, how you could make this website more wellknown, but I think that in Germany generally the interest in the jfk assassination is not that big. Greetings And I said before: sorry, I don't remember, on which page I saw this draft of Dealey Plaza with the yellow marked trajectory from the 6th floor window to Mr. Tague, but in that draft the trajectory did not go above the limo at the fatal shot position but above the grassy knoll! Therefore the shot to Tague can only be a ricocheting or it came from elsewhere? Do I have to register to make my vote? Anyhow, I would spend 20 Euros for a 3D-Dealey PLaza, which showes the correct trajectories from any perspective. Real beautiful 3D-animations you're making! O man, Martin, how only could the jfkmurdersolved website be made more wellknown in Germany? GreetingsHi Martin, how long does it take to make such a 3D-reenactment of Dealey Plaza with all possible trajectories? And how long does it take to just correct the Dale Myers distortions? Best wishes and greetings, Chris
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

does anybody know wht you cannot take a picture out the window when you are on the 6th floor of the tsbd. they won't even let you take oe out of any window close to the original one. actually the real winow was takn out ans assembled at dh byrd's house for show and sold recently on ebay. i think it went for more than a million.
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:does anybody know wht you cannot take a picture out the window when you are on the 6th floor of the tsbd. they won't even let you take oe out of any window close to the original one. actually the real winow was takn out ans assembled at dh byrd's house for show and sold recently on ebay. i think it went for more than a million.Bill Hicks says it best in his routine why they won't allow people to look from the actual window location... (no F ing way)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8I know it's not quite that simple, but they (the disinformation gang) know that there are a LOT of holes in the Warren Commission theory. 80% of Americans feel that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, but they (the TSBD museum folks) don't want the other 20% of people influenced who actually might believe that LHO was the lone assassin. That museum is directly tied to the disinformation gang, no matter Gary Mack says. They won't allow conspiracy theory books in their museum. What does that tell you?
Martin Hinrichs

ChristophMessner wrote:Hi Martin, how long does it take to make such a 3D-reenactment of Dealey Plaza with all possible trajectories? And how long does it take to just correct the Dale Myers distortions? Best wishes and greetings, ChrisThanks for the translation Chris. Uhh, it needs lot of month and a hell of efforts incl. an exhaustive visit of DP.I realize such an instrument is not of interests (just a little) because i've postedthis information on 4 different boards with very little feedback. So, i guess i drop the idea and will follow this project just as an hobby project from time to time.But not in that entire and correct dimensions as it was originally planned. Martin
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

martin hinrichs that is a awesome idea about dealy plaza it's sheer brillance i tell ya. i also like your choice in JFK assassination researchers such as robert groden very nice martin.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

tom jeffers wrote:does anybody know wht you cannot take a picture out the window when you are on the 6th floor of the tsbd. they won't even let you take oe out of any window close to the original one. actually the real winow was takn out ans assembled at dh byrd's house for show and sold recently on ebay. i think it went for more than a million.If you people over there in the US are not able to organize a full people's uprising which storms the TSBD and National Archives and DPD and takes the public properties and accesses back and chases the cheaters out of office, then you people really deserve to be ruled by those cheaters! Bob wrote: That museum is directly tied to the disinformation gang So start a patriots-chase-disinfo-out-of-TSBD-campaign, spread some million serial-e-mails, print flyers, open a The-Conspirators-that-killed-the-Kennedys-Museum, send shame-flags to the disinfo guys, wake up the people and don't get lost in the internet!Martin Hinrichs wrote: So, i guess i drop the idea and will follow this project just as an hobby project from time to time.But not in that entire and correct dimensions as it was originally planned. Martin, don't be impressed by any kind of feedback at all. Rather follow your inner voice about your original responsibility for the whole! If you have the skills to prove Dale Myers wrong, by the politically sensible use of these skills for free with extra efforts you will earn friendship which might count off more than any money can buy! Chris
Martin Hinrichs

Thank you Sara and Chris Martin
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i saw a tv show the other day about the window that byrd had taken out from the 6th floor (the on supposed to be used by oswald) he had it set up in his living room as a display. well it seems he got ther wrong window. he sold the building on contract a few years later and the contract buyer removed the right window and sold it on ebay for 7 figures. I guess byrd reposessed the building but not before the other owner removed the "correct window" the byrd family sued this other guys family because the byrd family claimed they had the right window that was taken out within 2 weeks of the murder. the handyman that removed the window was still alive and under testimony he revealed that byrd has told him to remove the one on the far right and he thought he meant the far right on the inside looking out. both families brought in both windows and the one byrd had was found not to be the right one. they matched up scratches in the glass and frame perfectly with pictures taken in 1963 with the other window. i got a chuckle out of seeing it. all that time byrd thought he had the right window and probably gloated over it.Namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good point Tom, but the window that Byrd took as a momento may have been the one where REAL shots were fired (as opposed to the Oswald window), as that is the window where a witness saw two men at the time of the assassination, reportedly Richard Cain and David Morales.