Gov. Jindal Lied in his Obama speech rebuttal? Really? LOL

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Gov. Jindal Lied in his Obama speech rebuttal? Really? LOL

Post by Bob »

Bill Maher is on HBO at 10:00 every Friday night on Real Time with Bill Maher. It's a very funny show, and although you could call Bill a "liberal", he has on differing points of view quite often among his guests. He usually has three guests on his panel, and also does two remote interviews each show. The segment I posted was from the way Bill always ends his shows in a segment called New Rules. I honestly did hear that Jindal got his name Bobby because of Bobby Brady.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this...http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Bobby ... BobbyThere are several more stories about this on the net by the way.I hate that he had to choose the name Bob though!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Please see this...http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Bobby ... BobbyThere are several more stories about this on the net by the way.I hate that he had to choose the name Bob though! I feel for you, Bob! That's too much. LOL
Bob

Post by Bob »

It's funny, on the Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday night, one of his guests was San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom. Newsom looks like he has an extremely bright future in politics by the way. Anyway, Newsom also brought up the fact that Jindal got the name Bobby from the Brady Bunch.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

That's embarassing. I like how in his speech, Jindal came walking from around the corner. It looked so...what's the word...contrived?