New Member and a Few Questions

JFK Assassination
Alec

Re: New Member and a Few Questions

Post by Alec »

Thanks a lot for insight, guys!Also, thank you very much for the excerpt on Mike Wallace, jfkanon. I will definitely take a look into that.One more question for you guys. Besides "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and Wim's documentaries (I've watched all of them...I think) what are some other interesting and informational documentaries out there? Can you give me some of your favorites, as I am always looking for more information.Thanks,Alec
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Alec wrote:Thanks a lot for insight, guys!Also, thank you very much for the excerpt on Mike Wallace, jfkanon. I will definitely take a look into that.One more question for you guys. Besides "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and Wim's documentaries (I've watched all of them...I think) what are some other interesting and informational documentaries out there? Can you give me some of your favorites, as I am always looking for more information.Thanks,AlecAlec, I highly recommend "Evidence Of Revision". Its a 8 hour documentary that deals with not only the JFK assassination, but RFK, MLK assassinations, and the Jonestown massacre. The best documentary I've have seen on these topics. An absolute must see.http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence-of-revision/
Alec

Post by Alec »

Jfkanon, I just read the Mike Robinson excerpt. That is VERY interesting. Mike believes that the man who killed Tippit was Roscoe White. White doesn't really resemble the man that Files said killed Tippit, but then again, Mike couldn't have saw the man when he was hiding in the stall.We have to find out WHAT TIME the incident in the bathroom occurred, as well as WHAT TIME the man who "burned a cop" visited Files, to see if these two stories could both be accurate.Very good stuff.RE: KenmurrayThanks a lot, man! I will watch this without a doubt. It will be my first choice!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...welcome Alec. New voices are very important, especially younger voices like yourself. Try to become a sponge. Check out all the information on this site. Ken is a very wise man, check out all his links, especially the one he noted above. Check out other sites as well. Check out Black Op Radio too. But always ask questions. As Confucious once said, "He who asks a question might feel silly for a moment, but he who NEVER asks questions will be silly forever".
Alec

Post by Alec »

NEW QUESTIONThere were many reports of witnesses seeing a man in the 6th floor of the TSBD that day. James Worrell, who was standing almost right up against the building said that he looked up and saw a gun pointing out of the window. One lady in the documentary "Evidence of Revision" stated that she saw a white male with a gun in the TSBD window, as well as a black male who was pacing back and forth on the same floor as the shooter.If we were to believe that Files was on the Knoll, and Nicoletti and Rosselli were in the Dal-Tex building, then who could have been shooting from the TSBD?Any thoughts?Have I missed something in my research?Thanks,Alec
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Alec, I think you will find that a great majority of "EYE WITNESSES"never saw anything except in their imagination.For the most part I believe two people, Roger Craig and James Files.actually they telll us enough to form the story line for the day.most of these witnesses have been shown to be not credible.imaginations are powerful.
NickMarinich

Post by NickMarinich »

Alec, check these out.JFK Conspiracy:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... view=3#The Day the Dream died:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63FjqTDe ... =relatedIf you want a good docu on RFK's murder, look for ''Who killed Bobby Kennedy'' on youtube.
Alec

Post by Alec »

I will do Nick, thanks a lot!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

And let's not forget Oliver Stone's 'JFK." A brilliant film that deserves even more credit than it's received.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Alec wrote:Hello everyone. Longtime viewer, but first time poster.My nickname is Alec, and I am 19 years old from the states. I have been interested in the JFK assassination for roughly 2-3 years. I have visited this site and board many times and would like to thank and congratulate Wim for putting in all of his time and effort into making such a success.I have recently watched "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" for the first time. This was a very interesting nine part documentary, that I am sure almost 99% of all members here have also watched.A few questions...1. Does anyone believe that Joseph Milteer had any foreknowledge of the assassination? If I recall, he said the assassination was "in the works". The tapes that were presented during the show really convinced me that he knew of something beforehand.2. This is probably a "noob" question, but I have never stumbled across the answer. Why was J.D. Tippit killed? I know James Files revealed the picture of the man who killed him, but what motive did he have for killing Tippit in the first place?3. Does anyone believe Malcolm Williams was the shooter in the TSBD? His fingerprints matched the box on the 6th floor, according to the one expert, who I trust over the FBI, anyway.Thanks for your taking your time in answering these questions, and I am sorry if they are on a "beginners" level.Looking forward to many discussions!AlecAlec,Welcome to the forum. Here are my answers to your questions.I believe that Milteer did have foreknowledge. It was just too coincidental that he described JFK being shot with high powered rifles from office buildings. I think JD Tippit was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think that Files' associate killed him because he he had to. As for Malcolm Williams, I'll say this. If his fingerprints were there, he was there. Anyway, Welcome aboard.