Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim, that could definitely be the case. He was definitely in the area. He was in one of the three tramps photos. And also remember all the explosives in the rail car. Lansdale and the boys were going to go all out if need be in Dealey Plaza that day. This is from a post I sent to Bruce awhile back (add Blackwater to the list below)...

Bruce, I think Lansdale and company were willing to go all out in taking over the country. It never came down to it, but the advanced weaponry and the explosives tell you what extremes they were willing to take. JFK was a HUGE threat to the CIA and the MIC. He was also a big threat to the Mob, Big Oil, Big Banking and key government officials. All were involved in the assassination, but the CIA and MIC were the big benefactors. Vietnam was allowed to happen and both the CIA and the MIC were very happy. The war in Iraq today has once again allowed the war profiteers to smile like pigs in shit. The U.S. now has around 160,000 troops in Iraq. But guess what? There are more than 180,000 war contractors in Iraq! The Carlyle Group, Halliburton, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Raytheon, Exxon and Chevron are loving life. But speaking of life, or loss there of, the U.S. has lost almost 4,000 troops, while the Iraqi losses are over 500,000 dead according to some estimates. Like the Reichstag Fire was to Germany in 1933, 9/11 was to the United States. It gave Dumbya Bu$h the green light to start a war based on lies, just like his idol Adolph Hitler did in the 30's. But then again, Dumbya is just the fourth generation of the Bu$h family to be treasonous and to profit from blood and war.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_1

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_2
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is the infamous photo with the three tramps...

http://www.prouty.org/photos.html

And a letter from Fletcher Prouty to Jim Garrison...

http://www.prouty.org/letter.html
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob, did you know that Chauncey was asked by his daughter about Edward Lansdale? His answer was rather interesting. He said, and I will do this from memory for it will take me some time to look up the fragment of the interview, for his exact words, but it was something like this: Well, I don't know if he was involved or not , but when we strolled along over the Plaza, a man passed us in the opposite direction and it could have been his twin brother.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

VERY interesting Wim. And Chauncey would know.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.06.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I respectfully submit the following statement for your review and analysis, which should guide those Serious JFK Researchers seeking to connect the dots at the highest levels of involvement.Edward G. Lansdale had Operational Control of The JFK Assassination/Coup d'etat.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho my not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Hard to argue with that, but I do have a question for you: From whom did Lansdale receive his assassination orders?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

12.06.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - I am confident in my statement.Your question of course is brilliant.Lansdale was Military, Military Intelligence, and probably CIA.To focus your question more finely, who would have authority over Lansdale to be able to give "orders and authorization as needed' ?I am seriously Researching and Studying this. At this point in time I can not say with any degree of certainty that I like to enjoy when I say things.I have a 90 % Strong Belief - Suspicion based upon Patterns and Similar Projectthat I have carefully and methodically researched and analyzed.Thom I think the orders came through the Chain of Command. But where does it begin ? Where did it gain traction ?To me All Roads Lead To Rome.Who would Lansdale accept those Orders from without doubt or hesitation ?That seriously narrows the Pool.Who most likely could have given Orders of similar Intensity, Severity, and Weight to Lansdale that would garner Lansdale's Immediate, Total, UndividedDedication Without Question ?Thom, I really enjoy your thought patterns.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

OPC

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The SSU and other remaining intelligence units evolved over time into two separate pieces – the Office of Special Operations (OSO), and the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). Richard Helms served with Angleton and Rocca in the OSO. Stewart Alsop, in his book The Center, the "Prudent Professionals," labeled the OSO people the "Prudent Professionals." Alsop called the OPC crowd the "Bold Easterners." The OPC included Frank Wisner, Richard Bissell, Edward Lansdale, Desmond Fitzgerald and Tracy Barnes.http://www.ctka.net/pr700-ang.htmlJames Jesus Angleton and the Kennedy Assassinationby Lisa PeasePhil's note: You've got Lansdale sandwiched between Richard Bissell and Desmond Fitzgerald and it's pre-1947. He's CIA before they poured the footers for Langley.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

12.06.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Phil - Thank You for your response, and insight. Any and all information along these lines would be greatly appreciated.I will follow you leads, and Research and Study them as thoroughly as I can.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, how the F do I get a hold of you? Every time I call your cell, I get this voicemail message. Why don't you discover the wonders of the Internet? Can you register on Skype? Wim