More Proof of Wim's Silencer Theory

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: More Proof of Wim's Silencer Theory

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:What and where is Wim's silencer theory? Pasquale just said, that silencers make the bullets much slower, that's why some hitmen did not use them. Is there any other comparable assassination by group 40 or CIA/mob, where we know more and can study, how they used to plan, carry out und cover-up usually, to draw some additional conclusion for the JFK-assassination?Regarding the use of silencers, Chauncey Holt did talk about an oder from the CIA on a previous job where they recommended using a rifle with a silencer, but he doesn't go into detail about it. There's all sorts of things to consider. The hit that Chauncey Holt was talking about was in south or central America. It could have been a completely different set up. They could have been wanting a silencer because they were going to shoot someone from the woods or something and probably much closer. Who knows? About hitmen not using silencers, I don't think that certain hitmen didn't use them at all. I just think that they used them if they were needed and practical to use. I do know that silencers reduce muzzle velocity.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

The only problem with that article is it does not explain how JFK's head was first thrust forward.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

MikeNarrett wrote:The only problem with that article is it does not explain how JFK's head was first thrust forward.Well, the article was simply counting the number of shots based on bullet hits that they KNEW about. JFK's head was actually thrown back and to the left on the final shot. That's for sure. Are you referring to James File's account of what happened? James Files said that he was the shooter on the knoll and that he was aiming for JFK's right eye socket. Just as he pulled the trigger, File's said that Nicoletti must have hit JFK in the head a fraction of a second before pushing JFK's head forward very briefly before the shot from the front threw JFK's head BACK AND TO THE LEFT. As for the article, they could have been off on their shots. In that article they counted shots based on what they knew was struck by bullets. It's not definitive. What IS definitive beyond a doubt is that JFK's head gets thrown back and to the left...indicating a shot from the front. That's high school physics. It's transfer of momentum. Every doctor who looked at him, every doctor, said that he had a large exit wound in the back of his head, which ALSO indicates a shot from the front.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Oh yeah I most definitely agree with you on that. I'm just pointing out that there must have been at least one more shot fired (11 shots), because JFK's head clearly did come forward for a split second before it went backwards (unless of course the film was altered in some way).
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As Files indicated as well, the first headshot came from behind a split of a second before his mercury loeaded round hit JFK from the right front. Many witnesses confirmed two last shots very close together. The fact that no bullet exited in JFK's face proves a first-headshot-trajectory which could not have come from TSBD, but more to the right (seen from Files' perspective), from either DalTex or Records Building. If you watch Zapruder from Z313 to Z330 carefully, you see the flap out of skull on the right temple was fully flapped out at Z315 already and then rolls back on his head together with the head-backwards-moving itself. A full flap out of a piece of skull from Z313 to Z315 can only have been caused by an exiting bullet. James Files bullet then entered the already open hole and defragmented on impact on the inner side of the rear occipital head skull part, spraying mercury shrapnel all over the brain and some pieces even back to his face and throat. That's my theory.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I think if there were alot of shots,some would have been warning shots....Oswald had mentioned to Judyth Baker about doing something like that....basically an abort mission....shooting into the air and hopefully the SS springs into action.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

MikeNarrett wrote:Oh yeah I most definitely agree with you on that. I'm just pointing out that there must have been at least one more shot fired (11 shots), because JFK's head clearly did come forward for a split second before it went backwards (unless of course the film was altered in some way).I would like to say one more thing. In the above gif, does the direction that JFK's head is moving toward match up with the Daltex trajectory? It seems as if his head is moving more down and to the right. I would think (and again I'm not expert on the location of the buildings), that a bullet that hit his head at this angle would have been fired from more to the left of the Daltex. No autopsy photos have shown an incision wound in the left side of his head, however we all know that those photos were most likely doctored (since this trajectory does not line up with the Book Depository either). Let me remind you that Files DID NOT know of any other snipers in the area. Of course only knowing where Nicoletti was at the time he would have assumed that the bullet that hit JFK first was Nicoletti's. So I pose the question - could a shot have been fired from somewhere to the left of the Daltex? Possibly on top of the roof of the Records building where a shell was discovered some time later?
Bob

Post by Bob »

There are rumors that Luis Posada was at the Records building. We know that Orlando Bosch was most likely the guy on the curb with the walkie talkie. However, I'm sure that Nicoletti told Files that he fired that shot just before the Files shot. That's why Chuck was so pissed at Files.