THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This is a fact finding, penetrating discussion aboutauthor David Ray Griffins' Book, THE NEW PEARLHARBOR.One of many powerful studies about 09.11.2001 thatyou WILL FIND on the FJKMS Forum, but you WON"TFIND being discussed on Main Stream Media.Fantasy sports, reality T.V., keeping up with the Kardashian's,or Paris Hilton, etc., won't be found here.Main Stream Media is de-programming the U.S. populacedaily, non-stop, with controlled regularity.We now have Moments of Silence for World War I, World War II, the Korean War, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, JFK,MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc.No Moments of Truth or Facts.I recommend that we also have a Moment of Silence forthe Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, theBill of Rights, and the American Flag and what it oncestood for around the world.thoughts ?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pearl Harbor: A False Flag Operation?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dWqoWM_k0
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I Originally Posted this important Headline about author David Ray Griffin's 2004 book.Some of the JFK Murder Solved Forum Members made some excellent additional contributions.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.09.2018SUNDAY10:20 p.m.Chicago, Illinois time.Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline about David Ray Griffin's 2004 book,THE NEW PEARL HARBOR.With all the recent hoopla about GHWB, I think that it is necessary to know and understand theinter-connectiveness of The Bush Family, and The High Cabal.Recall that Jeb Bush as Florida Governor ruled over The Famous Hanging Chads on the PresidentialElection that George W. "won."Also, Neal Bush was in charge of security on the Twin Tower's before, during, and after 09.11.2001.Remember, The Victor's Write History, and become the Heroes and Patriot's.The Loser's become Written About In History, and become Criminal's and Terrorist's.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.navy.mil/navco/pages/2001/0 ... 1.htmFunny thing George bush doesn’t remember where he was nov 22 1963 but he does remember where he was in 1941, selective memory.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »