JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Robin Unger's Photo Archive

Post by John Beckham »

yes, welcome Robin!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

omfg welcome to the forum robin and your photo gasllery is epically amazing.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Welcom aboard!!! You'll find that in addition to your photo gallery, certain members here have a very impressive collection of Danny Partridge (Partridge Family) and Carrot Top pictures too! LOL
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Hi Pasquale Thanks for the friendly welcome.Hello Sara.Nice to see you again.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Robin!Did you also wonder already, how V. Bugliosi made Oswald calling the Secret Service to stand down on Love Field in time, so that his many magic bullets could hit and miss JFK many times from different directions with a rifle he did not possess from a position he was not at to be shot by a man he did no know soon later ... ? Chris
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Hi Christoph.I prefer to concentrate on the assassination images, and try not to get bogged down in Conspiracy debates.My Image galleries are visited by both LN & Conspiracy beleivers, and all are welcome.
Bob

Post by Bob »

robin unger wrote:Hi Christoph.I prefer to concentrate on the assassination images, and try not to get bogged down in Conspiracy debates.My Image galleries are visited by both LN & Conspiracy beleivers, and all are welcome. Your great library of photos helps a great deal in terms of finding the missing pieces to the puzzle so to speak. I like all of your vast array of photos, but do you have anymore like the ones that you have in the Allen collection with people mulling around the TSBD after the assassination by chance? Can you enlarge #2 in that collection?
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Hi Bob.My Allen image came from here.http://www.jfk.org/go/collections/online#_1__It is possible to Zoom in on the images, but it only lets you to save small portions of the Zoomed image, not a complete Full Frame:
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Zoomed Allen Crop Enlarged.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

robin unger wrote: ... and all are welcome. That's a very good and precious attitude!