Evidence of a Conspiracy - a beginners guide

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Evidence of a Conspiracy - a beginners guide

Post by Dealey Joe »

Very few 38 caliber wounds would completely go through the body unless it struck a very thin soft tissue area. These old police loads were made for knock down not to explode.In other words a 38 with a velocity of 500 t0 600 FPS is a hell of a lot different than a 7.65 150 gr. moving 2000 FPS. witch would go completely thru a body maybe even two bodies.Then move on to the .22 caliber 40gr. bullet running a cool 3000+ FPS that almost always explodes on contact. As in the JFK head wound.My idea of the shots are.#1 hit JFK in the back because we see him react to that hit, why it was only an inch deep we can only guess. something had to take the impact which would have been tremendous as it would have been from a big caliber whatever Nicoletti was shooting.#2 Someone unknown fires a 45 that misses and digs a furrow in the grass across Elm st.#3 + #4 hit Connelly#5 grazes JFK's head and slams into the window frame and most likely shrapnel went on to strike the concrete and pepper Tague.#6 From the Fence explodes JFK's head.This is just my opinion and we could discus it untill the sun don't shine and we still will not know for sure.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Very few 38 caliber wounds would completely go through the body unless it struck a very thin soft tissue area. These old police loads were made for knock down not to explode.In other words a 38 with a velocity of 500 t0 600 FPS is a hell of a lot different than a 7.65 150 gr. moving 2000 FPS. witch would go completely thru a body maybe even two bodies.Then move on to the .22 caliber 40gr. bullet running a cool 3000+ FPS that almost always explodes on contact. As in the JFK head wound.My idea of the shots are.#1 hit JFK in the back because we see him react to that hit, why it was only an inch deep we can only guess. something had to take the impact which would have been tremendous as it would have been from a big caliber whatever Nicoletti was shooting.#2 Someone unknown fires a 45 that misses and digs a furrow in the grass across Elm st.#3 + #4 hit Connelly#5 grazes JFK's head and slams into the window frame and most likely shrapnel went on to strike the concrete and pepper Tague.#6 From the Fence explodes JFK's head.This is just my opinion and we could discus it untill the sun don't shine and we still will not know for sure.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Joe, gotta call you out on this one- go back and re-read testimony from autopsy- back wound was apporx 1/4 inch deep NOT 1 inch deep, per your assertion. Attending physicians found no exit into chest cavity for back wound. They probed it both with a metal probe and with their fingers and found no outlet to the back wound. Fundamentally it was a superficial surface wound, certainly not fatal and certainly did not penetrate chest cavity.This all a matter of public record so your sarcasm that I've got it "all figured out" is not appreciated. I have stated many times on this forum I stick to the facts. Not conjecture, not wild speculation- the facts.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Joe, gotta call you out on this one- go back and re-read testimony from autopsy- back wound was apporx 1/4 inch deep NOT 1 inch deep, per your assertion. Attending physicians found no exit into chest cavity for back wound. They probed it both with a metal probe and with their fingers and found no outlet to the back wound. Fundamentally it was a superficial surface wound, certainly not fatal and certainly did not penetrate chest cavity.This all a matter of public record so your sarcasm that I've got it "all figured out" is not appreciated. I have stated many times on this forum I stick to the facts. Not conjecture, not wild speculation- the facts.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fact- the doctors never did find a bullet for JFK's throat wound.Fact- the doctors never found an exit area for JFK's throat wound.Fact- the doctors at Bethesda tracked the massive head wound of JFK to his throat wound.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fact- the doctors never did find a bullet for JFK's throat wound.Fact- the doctors never found an exit area for JFK's throat wound.Fact- the doctors at Bethesda tracked the massive head wound of JFK to his throat wound.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Eyewitness testimony of FBI agents at autopsy shows there was a bullet recovered from JFK's body. Somehow this recovered bullet got "lost" Probably with the original notes from the autopsy that got "burned" and JFK's brain which also somehow was misplaced, how convenient The back wound was 1/4 inch deep and did not penetrate chest cavity. It was in 3rd thoracic vertebrae area as reported on death certificate and autopsy records as well as hole lined up on shirt and suit jacket to confirm location.There was bruising and bleeding in lung area.Every single medical professional at Parkland reported throat wound as one of entry. Every single one. 100% unanimous opinion Just reporting facts, not conjecture or opinion
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Eyewitness testimony of FBI agents at autopsy shows there was a bullet recovered from JFK's body. Somehow this recovered bullet got "lost" Probably with the original notes from the autopsy that got "burned" and JFK's brain which also somehow was misplaced, how convenient The back wound was 1/4 inch deep and did not penetrate chest cavity. It was in 3rd thoracic vertebrae area as reported on death certificate and autopsy records as well as hole lined up on shirt and suit jacket to confirm location.There was bruising and bleeding in lung area.Every single medical professional at Parkland reported throat wound as one of entry. Every single one. 100% unanimous opinion Just reporting facts, not conjecture or opinion
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

AHfor the sake of argument 1.We will accept all information from FBI, SS, CIA etc as being a solid indisputable fact.2. There was no Bullet.3. I know where JFK's brain is.4. If 150 doctors said it was an entrance wound then who are we to argue?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

AHfor the sake of argument 1.We will accept all information from FBI, SS, CIA etc as being a solid indisputable fact.2. There was no Bullet.3. I know where JFK's brain is.4. If 150 doctors said it was an entrance wound then who are we to argue?