Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar:Wim I was just sending you a personal email on the JFK Forum.I heard my cell phone ring on the third floor. I guess it was you.Sorry. I'm going Christmas shopping.Back in a few hours.Read my PM.I'll be in better contact with you.What did you tell me you call Christmas ? Kinter Klaus or something like that ?Anyway, get your lovely wife and children some very nice gifts for putting up with youfor another year.Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

In terms of who were the folks behind Lansdale and Phillips, or the ones who ultimately made the call about the assassination. Well, I'm sure you have heard the term going "postal", where a disgruntled employee goes back to work to kill people, which usually includes their boss or bosses. Ask yourself a question. Who did JFK fire from the CIA in his initial attempt to tear the organization into 1,000 pieces? That would be Allen Dulles, Richard Bissel and General Charles Cabell. ALL of them were closely associated with Lansdale and Phillips. Furthermore, Dulles ended up on the Warren Commission to help cover up the assassination, while Cabell's brother was the Mayor of Dallas on 11/22/1963. The "boss" certainly was eliminated in Dealey Plaza that day.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Ed Lansdale is a fascinating character, and it seems that he was a key coordinator in the assassination, and that he was probably involved in many discussions shortly after the decision was made to assassinate JFK. and even perhaps present earlier when 'higher ups' were trying to determine the feasibility and/or best method. He was a very powerful man, but I don't think he was at the top of the operation. Metaphorically speaking, I see him as the powerful and capable general manager of Team Assassination, but not one of the owners.I think Johnson and Hoover came on board in the early stages. Together with the CIA, those three entities could control the investigation(s), and that would certainly be the easiest way to execute a coverup. But I also believe that the CIA/intelligence community is largely a tool of the secret government.I'm very interested in learning more about Lansdale, and I'm grateful for the information about him that has been posted here- thanks boys!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.30.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Dave -09.18.2006 I posted this Headline, Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent. As you will read some very powerful contributions were made by some of the Very Best JFK Murder SolvedForum Minds at that point in time. My Opinion.06.30.2010 I re-raised this Post and Headline for your benefit and reference as requested. Please let me know when you think, when you have time.For those of you who have not read and studied this material, it is analytical, and probative. Well worth the time to analyze deeply. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

If Edward Lansdale was CIA then he should have a codename. Does anybody have any possibilities? QJWIN?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

my thoughts are Landsdale and Phillips organised it...but as Bob says...follow the money...who paid for it and that will tell you who is really the kingpin...I have a few suspects who can financially handle a major hit like this...I dont think we'll truly know who those people were.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

05.18.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.18.2006 I first Posted this important Headline.An interesting fact, information, and opinionated discussion followed.Fast Forward to today.I recommend researching and studying the JFK Assassination FROM THE TOP DOWN.MORE THAN ENOUGH EFFORT, ENERGY, AND TIME HAVE BEEN WASTED RESEARCHING ANDSTUDYING IT FROM THE BOTTOM UP.Too much time has passed to dwell on uncovering the minutia that is GOING NOWHERE FAST.Instead of dwelling on the insignificant hoping to solve the significant, the time has come tofocus on the significant if there is to be any hope of solving anything significant. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim doesn't agree, but Fletcher Prouty and Lt. Gen. Victor Krulak believe this was Edward Lansdale passing by the three tramps after the assassination."The haircut, the stoop, the twisted left hand, the large class ring. It's Lansdale," Krulak said.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Lansdale was the man in charge of opium division of the business...kind of like Ollie North...two things they were/are interested in in the Middle East and Asia - Oil and Opium. And they have a secret not so secret love/hate thing for Communism with a passion you know why? Because it was the only thing that stood in their way...competition and probably deeply rooted in something in the past. Same still to this day just 'modernized'. How'd you like to be collecting off of all that? For generations... What amuses me most however is how they do the stupidest bold things sometimes. Americans have always been that way. Lansdale sure did jack off the SOG boys...didn't want them catching wind of their little opium operations and double dealing. Look closely for the oil angle in that whole part of the world at that time too. Lots of answers there about who the masters are.Lansdale is but a pretty lap dog, knew it all, faithful and obedient like a good dog to the end.My opinion.See how it all leads into and ties in with Iran and Afghanistan?
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Mr. Lansdale shows up in this document quite a bit..http://www.macvsog.cc/the_misuse_of_the ... oup.htmAnd read this...Lansdale was in charge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Politi ... heast_Asia