I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board

JFK Assassination
Chad Duncan

Re: I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board

Post by Chad Duncan »

sara,key thing to remember is Pennyworth is paranoid over some guy named Don or Dan and flat out has too much time on his hands to pick apart what everyone says. Its why I decided after I had back surgery in December to just come and visit once in a while. I may have come here three times in 6 months. I like to see what Bob has to say as well as some very few others, but Im kinda burned out on the whole thing now so eventually I will return. You cant win against his nagging and nitpicking, but look at it as a marriage where you just block out what they say. In the end its just typed words from a wannabe knowitall - he means no harm he just doesnt know how to behave like an adult.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chad...I hope your back is doing okay. Pop in more often my friend. I hope we have resolved all issues regarding the situation you posted on. The forum has accumulated a lot of excellent researching talent and some outstanding new members.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thanks chad i just think i'm gonna search on yahoo for other JFK message boards it's like i said my future on this board is uncertain and may not last much longer i'm just not sure anymore.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, as long as you have to say something of relevance to the JFK-murder-case no wrong accusations will ever stop you, no matter on which forum. Chris
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

whatever chris. and how would you know at least i would'nt have to put up with the hell that paul pennyworth has put me through he's done nothing but give me grief since he started with all his paranoia he has nothing better to do then to point his judgemental finger and falsely accusing innocent people of such stupidity and what not. and now he's gotten you to turn your back on me. i'm not gonna talk about it anymore i am fed up with his bs and i'm moving on i cannot take this anymore and maybe it's best that i just leave.cause 99.9 percent of the time i'm under mr pennyworths suspicions and i for one have had my fill of his paranoid suspicions so to ease his pathetic paranoia i will leave and you'll probably be glad that i do so cause when i have had enough i have had enough i've done everything to ease his mind and i've to convince him of my innocence but i feel that was all done in vain he's just paranoid hateful man there's no easing or convincing him of my innocence. i wish everyone the best here.kind regards sara
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sara, stick around because this forum is Stayin Alive...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0JPqu7_ ... relatedYou are an attribute and an asset. Don't worry about things you can't control.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote:whatever chris. I just don't like that you paste yourself and your emotions all over here. Are your feelings really that important compared to solving the JFK-case? You appear like somebody in a serious TV discussion, who is always commenting everything with "but I feel ... with that, but I ... but I ... I ... ." saracarter766 wrote: and how would you know at least i would'nt have to put up with the hell that paul pennyworth has put me through he's done nothing but give me grief since he started with all his paranoia he has nothing better to do then to point his judgemental finger and falsely accusing innocent people of such stupidity and what not. Jim Garrison went through a thousand times harder false suspicions than you and he didn't complain one thousandth a time than you. saracarter766 wrote: and now he's gotten you to turn your back on me. Don't talk trash here. I don't know Paul and he is turning me nowhere. I know by myself what I say to whom. saracarter766 wrote: i'm not gonna talk about it anymore i am fed up with his bs and i'm moving on i cannot take this anymore and maybe it's best that i just leave. Stay, if you have to say something to the JFK-case. saracarter766 wrote: cause 99.9 percent of the time i'm under mr pennyworths suspicions When I go through your posts I see that 99.9 % you are not under mr pennyworths suspicions. saracarter766 wrote: and i for one have had my fill of his paranoid suspicions so to ease his pathetic paranoia i will leave and you'll probably be glad that i do so cause when i have had enough i have had enough i've done everything to ease his mind and i've to convince him of my innocence but i feel that was all done in vain he's just paranoid hateful man there's no easing or convincing him of my innocence. It's also my opinion that Paul shall stop any writing of public suspicions as long as he does not show hard indication. saracarter766 wrote: i wish everyone the best here. kind regards sara That's nice. Thank you. I wish you the best, too. Kind regards, Chris
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:sara,key thing to remember is Pennyworth is paranoid over some guy named Don or Dan and flat out has too much time on his hands to pick apart what everyone says. Its why I decided after I had back surgery in December to just come and visit once in a while. I may have come here three times in 6 months. I like to see what Bob has to say as well as some very few others, but Im kinda burned out on the whole thing now so eventually I will return. You cant win against his nagging and nitpicking, but look at it as a marriage where you just block out what they say. In the end its just typed words from a wannabe knowitall - he means no harm he just doesnt know how to behave like an adult.O btw Chad,, how is your uncle who was on the grassy knoll and saw Kennedy being shot?Tell us some moreAmazing similarity between you and me and the back problem...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Some More Chad....... Famine, etc..... by Chad Duncan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm ... to find out more and my uncle happened to be on the grassy knoll. I am me, and post on no ...by Pennyworth on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:00 pm Forum: Who shot JFK, and why? Topic: Wanna ask Jimmy a question? Replies: 81 Views: 3603 Jump to post Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:A Sample Of Some Of Chad Duncan's Posts: Re: Hey ... here: by Chad Duncan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:25 ... find out more and my uncle happened to be on the grassy knoll. I am me, and ...by Pennyworth on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:38 pm Forum: Who shot JFK, and why? Topic: Hey Guys, give me some help here: Replies: 43 Views: 2439
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

SARA,A WORD TO YOU:IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THEN GO. IF YOU WANT TO STAY THEN STAY.YOU ARE FREE TO COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE.THIS IS A FREE FORUM AND FREE SPEECH AT ITS UTMOST BEST.WHY THE THEATRICS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ?????WHAT PURPOSE AND INTENT DOES IT SERVE?