The Bu$hes and the CIA

JFK Assassination
Bob

The Bu$hes and the CIA

Post by Bob »

As I have mentioned before, the Bu$h family has a LONG association with the CIA and have basically controlled it for years. Prescott Bu$h was right there when the CIA was formed. His good friend Allen Dulles was director for many years and he also brought in George H.W. Bu$h to the agency. "Poppy" Bu$h was involved in the Bay of Pigs and the JFK assassination in the early 60's for the CIA. He also helped out the Nixon White House during the time of the Watergate trouble. "Poppy" was then named director himself by Prescott Bu$h puppet Jerry Ford to stop CIA cooperation with the HSCA regarding the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK. "Poppy" then was V.P. under Reagan and almost became President in 1981 when "Manchurian Candidate" John Hinckley almost killed Reagan. Bu$h was also the key figure in the CIA led Iran/Contra affair that included a CIA operative at the time, Porter Goss. The same Porter Goss that is CIA director now. By the way, "Poppy" Bush is still very much involved with the CIA. He STILL reads the daily briefings. Here is a great article by Wayne Madsen that looks at the vindictive and treasonous side of the Bu$h-led CIA...

April 24, 2006 -- WMR has received information from a veteran member of the U.S. Intelligence Community that fired CIA Inspector General (IG) officer, 61-year old veteran CIA employee Mary O. McCarthy, was the result of a White House-launched political vendetta designed to ferret out pro-Democrats in the CIA. The source also revealed that McCarthy, who was fired rather than being permitted to resign, is almost certain to write a tell-all book that will reveal even more misconduct and illegal activity, in addition to secret prisons and rendition flights, on the part of the Bush administration and CIA director Porter Goss. These may include CIA drug smuggling activities to support off-the-books operations and targeted assassinations. McCarthy, as an IG officer, would have known about all CIA misdeeds reported through her office.
Inside sources report that McCarthy must have ran afoul of the Bush administration early on. After serving as a National Intelligence Officer and liaison to the White House National Security Council, it was clear that McCarthy was purposely kept out of clandestine operations, science and technology operations, and analysis. Instead of being assigned to writing CIA histories or arranging for special guest visits, where she could have been kept under surveillance by security, McCarthy was placed within the IG. However, if retaliation against McCarthy was the goal of the White House, assigning McCarthy to the IG turned out to be the worst thing the Bush team could have done. There, McCarthy was able to amass complaints about abuse and other activities from scores of CIA agents -- information that was later leaked to the media. There is still no confirmation that McCarthy was the leaker, however, the fact that she had already been reassigned from mainstream CIA operations and supposedly failed a polygraph, made her a convenient target for the Bush administration.

Politicizing the CIA for Bush -- professionals counter-attack with leaks and stories linking Bush, Sr. and Goss to past drug smuggling.

An intelligence professional who knows McCarthy reports that she discovered sensational illegal activities by the CIA and was stymied by the Inspector General senior management. McCarthy is said by a colleague to be a devout Catholic who must have bent the rules only out of religious impulses and a high degree of frustration.

The intelligence community source also confirmed past CIA activities in drug smuggling, which have now been resumed by Porter Goss. Three CIA proprietary airlines that flew in Laos during the Indochina war flew heroin from the Golden Triangle in Burma to South Vietnamese and American intermediaries for street distribution to U.S. troops in South Vietnam. The CIA proprietary airlines involved were Air America, Byrd and Sons, and Continental Air Services, Inc. (CASI). CASI, based in Vientiane, Laos, flew the most lucrative aircraft for hauling large amounts of heroin -- ironically, the Swiss-built Pilatus "Porter" -- which could haul large amounts of drugs, 15 armed men, and land uphill on remote airstrips in Laos.

Porter Goss was a clandestine CIA officer in Latin America during the height of the CIA's illegal drug smuggling activities. The current leaks of information about renewed CIA drug smuggling activities are clearly an attempt by some CIA professionals to link Goss to past illegal activities.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BOB - THE BUSHES AND THE CIA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

I have just reviewed your post quickly.

I will study it more completely tonight.

Bob, excellent post. You and I certainly agree on this subject matter.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks Bruce. I know that there are a lot of good people that work at the CIA, but they have to be truly troubled about the "leadership" of their agency and the treasonous actions taken against some of their members.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BOB ON THE BUSHES:

Dear Bob,

I just read your response. We'll have to "argue" later, as I am to damn
busy agreeing with you about the Bushes.

I just saw today's Chicago Sun Times, page 16. An Illinois politician is trying to force/bring Impeachment Proceedings against Bush.

I know that you're in Florida. If you can't buy the paper there, it's
probably available On Line.

If you can't track this article down, let me know, and I will find a way for you to obtain it.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Bush's And The CIA:

07.13.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:As the Iraq War rages on, and as Bush 2 thumbs his nose at more and more people daily, this previous Post of Bob's takes on added meaning.Any additional analyses, interviews. investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce, it is very ironic indeed that Dumbya Bu$h is acting more and more like one of the most reviled men in world history...Adolph Hitler. The same Hitler whose war machine was invested in and profited from by Prescott Bu$h. It's now come full circle. Bu$h is in a bunker like Hitler was at the end of WWII. Like Hitler, Bu$h is delusional and evil. Like Hitler, he has stopped listening to Generals, firing them and replacing them with YES men. Bu$h is, without a DOUBT, the worst "President" in United States history. Future history will spell out that evil and devious bastard. I hope the same goes for the entire treasonous Bu$h clan.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Bu$hes and the CIA

06.17.20010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.24.2006 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this important Headline about the Bushes and the CIA.JFK was adamant against the Oil Depletion Allowance, and related subject matters. Connect the dots to form a straight line from 11.22.1963 to today, and the bp oil tsunami.Germane even more today as we wonder how Big Oil has been able to put America in today's position.Newer JFK Forum Members can learn a lot by connecting the dots of Bob's Posts and Headlines. Bob does a lot of the research and study for you.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts, orwritings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.