Gov. Jindal Lied in his Obama speech rebuttal? Really? LOL

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Gov. Jindal Lied in his Obama speech rebuttal? Really? LOL

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I just can't imagine a republican governor like Governor Jindal of Louisiana would make false statements. Can you? LOL Yeah right! After President Obama made his speech to Congress earlier this week, the replubican party gave their rebuttal speech and used Governor Jindal of Louisiana to do it. Along with the usual BS and deception, it seems that Governor Jindal tried to make himself look like he was in the center of the Katrina disaster and fighting "the man" to save lives. Is he kidding? What a poser! According to MSNBC's Keith Olbermann on tonight's news broadcast (and other sources I just researched), Governor Jindal of Louisiana LIED about his Katrina story about standing up to "the man" and cutting through all the red tape to get rescue boats to people who needed them. He told a story about being in Sheriff Harry Lee's office and hearing him yell into the phone at some government bureaucrat who wouldn't allow volunteer rescue boats into the area because they didn't have the proper permits. His story was something like this anyway. In his story, Jindal made it look like he was in the center of the action, standing shoulder to shoulder with this sheriff against some government bureaucrat, when in reality, HE WAS NEVER THERE. Jindal's own spokesperson admitted it! LOLAccording to the link I posted below, the article says:But now, a Jindal spokeswoman has admitted to Politico that in reality, Jindal overheard Lee talking about the episode to someone else by phone "days later." The spokeswoman said she thought Lee, who died in 2007, was being interviewed about the incident at the time. This is no minor difference. Jindal's presence in Lee's office during the crisis itself was a key element of the story's intended appeal, putting him at the center of the action during the maelstrom. Just as important, Jindal implied that his support for the sheriff helped ensure the rescue went ahead. But it turns out Jindal wasn't there at the key moment, and played no role in making the rescue happen. http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/polit ... fic.htmlSo, it looks like he's liar. Isn't he one of the Republican front runners or potential presidential candidates in 2012? In my opinion, he's an ass and a liar who is kissing corporate asses. Really. On a lighter note, I just bought my first set of ShamWows! They're GREAT!!!!! LMAO
saracarter766

Re: Gov. Jindal Lied in his Obama speech rebuttal? Really? LOL

Post by saracarter766 »

rofl pasquale all i can say is shamwow lmao.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:rofl pasquale all i can say is shamwow lmao. Yeah, a friend of mine suggested them. They actually DO work. LOLNext I'm going to get a Slap-Chop! I'll be slappin' my troubles away!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please take a look at this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUFNs31yrYwBill doesn't talk about the Shamwow, but he does talk about the Snuggie (and also wears one), among other things.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Jindal is a real piece of work. The stuff on him on wikipedia ALONE screams CIA asset, & wiki is probably one of the lamest sites you can go to for dirt on these people. That he pops up in Louisiana doesn't help,either,IMO.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Rumor has it that Jindal got his first name because of the Brady Bunch...as in Bobby Brady. It FIGURES.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Please take a look at this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUFNs31yrYwBill doesn't talk about the Shamwow, but he does talk about the Snuggie (and also wears one), among other things.Now THAT's a funny link! Thanks, Bob! When does he normally appear on TV and what time?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:Ugh...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtIBxnhOrgwSo...Jindal really, really, really is full of it! LMAO
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Rumor has it that Jindal got his first name because of the Brady Bunch...as in Bobby Brady. It FIGURES. Seriously?