Who moved the boxes in the so called snipers nest

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Re: Who moved the boxes in the so called snipers nest

Post by Frenchy »

I think Oswald was told to wait by the phone by his handler and wait for a call. Thats why he didnt go outside, when he saw Baker in the TSBD, he knew it had all gone wrong. Dont forget also that Oswald said he saw a SS agent in the building, who asked where the telephones was.Willam Manchester in his book the death of a President, thinks that is what the tv reporter, Robert Neill, from NBC. The problem with that is that there is a photograph of Neill on the top of the knoll, where it meets the triple underpass. If it was Neill who asked Oswald where he could find a telephone, what time did Oswald leave the TSBD?It must have been later than the WC said.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Martin Hinrichs wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Gentlemen, help me out here.Wasn't there a photograph of one of the windows on the 6th Floor of the TSBD taken after the shooting and showing a Caucasian man's face along with one of the light fixtures behind him? I'm trying to find it in a link to post here, but it's well known.This Dillard photograph Pasquale?MartinYou rock!!! That's the one. I understand that this picture was taken either during or right after the shots. The man also shows up in the un-colorized version of the picture as well. The first time I saw it was on one of Groden's documentaries years and years ago.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Martin Hinrichs wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Gentlemen, help me out here.You rock!!! That's the one. I understand that this picture was taken either during or right after the shots. The man also shows up in the un-colorized version of the picture as well. The first time I saw it was on one of Groden's documentaries years and years ago.A pleasure Pasquale.But the enhancement was not done by me. I just picked it up on then Net.I assume it's done by Robert Groden.At first i had my problems to post an enhancement on which i'am not certain for.Particular the colorize enhancement.I had a hard time to find the shape of this man in the first (left) image.But on the other hand, it might be Robert Groden have had access to the negative of this Dillard image.That would declare the extraodinary quality of the second (middle) image.In this one, i can find easy a shape of this man with Photoshop (curves)I guess LN believer would say: Hey, this is Oswald taken a view of what happen on DP while have enough time to meet Truly and Baker 75 seconds later on the second floor. Martin
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Martin Hinrichs wrote:A pleasure Pasquale.But the enhancement was not done by me. I just picked it up on then Net.I assume it's done by Robert Groden.At first i had my problems to post an enhancement on which i'am not certain for.Particular the colorize enhancement.I had a hard time to find the shape of this man in the first (left) image.But on the other hand, it might be Robert Groden have had access to the negative of this Dillard image.That would declare the extraodinary quality of the second (middle) image.In this one, i can find easy a shape of this man with Photoshop (curves)I guess LN believer would say: Hey, this is Oswald taken a view of what happen on DP while have enough time to meet Truly and Baker 75 seconds later on the second floor. MartinYeah, no kidding about what LN believers would say! LOL Oh yeah...Oswald...expert shot, expert sprinter, with magic bullets!!!! Brilliant!!!! LOL
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Could Oswald have used the third elevator or stairs on the west side?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I realized after i posted my comments above that it should be in a different blog, but i was already commenting here and was still fuming about what happened but what is interesting is nobody has commented on it at all.Namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:I realized after i posted my comments above that it should be in a different blog, but i was already commenting here and was still fuming about what happened but what is interesting is nobody has commented on it at all.Namaste'Tom, that does smell like a bunch of bullshit. Have you heard anything from the ACLU or your Congressman/woman? I'll also check with my dad, he was in the Post Office for over 30 years.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

BOB,i did not hear from her but she told my son that the ATF has their own rules on shipping weapons and that is who stopped them from shipping the gun. I am contacting her tomorrow. we are slowly sinking into a country with no rights.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

If Oswald ever carried a rifle into TSBD and intended not to be the shooter, he was definitely thinking he would help laying a false trace. If Oswald ever carried a rifle int TSBD and intended to be the shooter, then why would he be so careless with fingerprints and removal of the weapon afterwards? Would you smuggle a rifle into the building from where you assasin a president and then place it where all policemen will find it soon after??? So most probably he did not intend to be the shooter. But why then being so careless about fingerprints on it? Couldn't pretty clever Oswald think to himself that this could be a trap for himself? My guess is: he WAS very carefull with fingerprints and wrapped it therefore, so that the real assassin would put his fingerprints on. In this case, the real assassin must have known from Oswald or others, where Oswald would put it. But would any real assassin ever wait for somebody else to bring him a weapon??? Never! Real assassins have and bring and use and take away their own perfectly calibrated weapons! So if Oswald ever carried a rifle in TSBD it was meant for laying a false trace. Maybe Oswald's CIA-handlers told him, that the real assassins would shoot from DalTex and grassy knoll and TSBD sniper's nest would be just for leading the police and FBI away from there. Oswald probably was surprised at 12:30 on the second floor, that there were real assassins in TSBD suddenly, too. All in all somebody else must have shown the real assassins the way in and out of TSBD without being seen. It's clear that the real TSBD assassins, most probable McCain and Morales, went downstairs after the shooting, with the elevators or even the eastern third elevator, while Mr. Truly led any police use the official stairs. The real assassins had to rely on a safe arrival at 6th floor and a safe getaway from there. Mafiosi Jim Braden cared for mafiosi Charles Nicoletti in DalTex there. Was there any other mafiosi or CIA collegue of Morales and McCain ever seen in TSBD?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Was there any other mafiosi or CIA collegue of Morales and McCain ever seen in TSBD?- ChrisIt's not McCain Chris...it's Richard Cain. I have not heard of anyone else, but I'm sure there were.