Who moved the boxes in the so called snipers nest

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Who moved the boxes in the so called snipers nest

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sorry, of course Richard Cain. Mixed McWallace and Richard Cain somehow. But any comment to my other statements or questions? The most probable getaway routes of the assassins in TSBD is still like a black hole to me.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Who moved the boxes in the so called snipers nest

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tom jeffers wrote:I realized after i posted my comments above that it should be in a different blog, but i was already commenting here and was still fuming about what happened but what is interesting is nobody has commented on it at all.Namaste'Tom,I've shipped guns several times with no problem. I don't use the U.S. Postal Service.Try using UPS. You know, "What can brown do for you?" Seriously. I used UPS to ship guns to and from the manufacturer.Also, when you DO ship them, ship them overnight. Even gun manufacturers recommend next-day-air service when shipping because FEWER hands come into contact with the package.So...the moral of the story is that in this post-911 climate, letting civil servants ship firearms is NOT a good idea. They're snitches by nature of their jobs because they are government employees...no offense to civil servants out there. They're just doing what they think is right. They work for the government. That's where their primary obligation lies, and they really don't care if your rights are trampled on when it comes to doing what they're told.UPS is a private company. Their obligation is to ship what you want shipped as long as it's legal. Anyway, next time, ship UPS. I've had NO problems with them. It's legal, and they'll do the job without giving you static. You might have to pay more, but it's worth it. I don't know of ANY gun manufacturer who doesn't use UPS, and I know of NO gun manufacturer who uses the U.S. Postal Service. The only catch is that someone has to be at the receiving end to SIGN for it, and you can't just ship a firearm from any UPS store. You have to go to a main UPS shipping location...where the big trucks pick up packages in your area.