9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

JFK Assassination
Bob

9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

Post by Bob »

There have been some that have debated me on why the events of 9/11 occurred. I have always said that the facts of that day were very murky at best, and it looks very similar to the plans of Operation Northwoods, in which neocons like Allen Dulles, General Lemnitzer and both Prescott & Poppy Bu$h supported. See for yourself about the similarities...http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... mlSpeaking of 9/11, here is a great film that tells you why 9/11 was an inside job...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SMAlso, remember that Dumbya Bu$h and Darth Cheney refused to testify under oath to the 9/11 commission, and they would only testify TOGETHER.Now look at the what they attempted to do after the events of 9/11...http://www.newsweek.com/id/187342It certainly looks like Bu$h was trying to make the U.S.A. just like Adoph Hitler made Germany after the 1933 Reichstag fire. For those of you unfamiliar with the Reichstag fire, here is what happened...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fireNow I know this is a JFK assassination forum, but I believe all of this ties together. Samuel Bu$h sold arms to the Germans in WWI while the U.S. was engaged in the conflict. His son Prescott was involved in a coup to remove FDR, and also invested in and profited from the Hitler war machine in WWII. His son Poppy was a clear conspirator in the assassination of JFK. Why? Because JFK was going to change things that would make the Bu$h family and others like them less rich and powerful. JFK was going to stop the war in Vietnam and hurt the war profiteers. JFK was going to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces. JFK was going to make big oil pay their fair share. JFK was making drastic changes to the Federal Reserve that would hurt big banking.Now, look at the year 2000. Dumbya Bu$h, son of Poppy, grandson of Prescott, great-grandson of Samuel...is "elected" President of the U.S., even after losing the popular vote, but was still "elected' thanks to manipulation by his brother Jeb, who was the Governor of Florida, and by Poppy's friends on the Supreme Court like Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas. Scalia had TWO sons working on the Bu$h legal team by the way, yet he did NOT recuse himself.Anyway, then came the events of 9/11. The Newsweek article above tells you how much power Bu$h tried to seize after that incident. Look at what happened as well under his Presidency. Big oil made massive profits and tripled their at the pump prices. Big banking used all the non-regulatory measures put together by Bu$h and his Republican cronies to cause the biggest economic collapse since the great depression. The CIA helped create another war by helping to pad the "facts" to help Bu$h and company lie the U.S. into the war in Iraq. JFK was presented with Operation Northwoods in 1962. This is from Dynasty of Death by Schuyler Ebbets...On March 13, 1962, the Northwoods document was brought to Kennedy's attention. The Joint Chiefs of Staff and Allen Dulles had drawn up a plan to launch a series of terrorist attacks within the United States, combined with a media blitz blaming Cuba for the attacks. They believed this would frighten the American public into overwhelmingly supporting a second invasion of Cuba. The Northwoods plan called for Pentagon and CIA paramilitary forces to sink ships, hijack airliners and bomb buildings. When Kennedy heard of their plan, he was furious. The corrupt military industrial power structure within the American government knew no bounds, not even the lives of their own countrymen mattered in their quest for power and profit. Kennedy removed CIA director Allen Dulles, deputy director Richard Bissell and General Lyman Lemnitzer, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, for their parts in the plan. Within weeks Prescott Bush who had close dealings with these individuals, chose to retire prematurely from politics for supposed health reasons.Bottom line, all the things that JFK wanted to change have happened the last 8 years under Dumbya Bu$h. And it could have been WORSE. Just look at the Newsweek story and all the other Bu$h memos that are being released by the Obama Justice Department now. The Reichstag fire led to the power that Hitler craved and also led to WWII. 9/11 gave Bu$h a lot of power, which led to things like the Patriot Act, the Iraq war, torture, illegal wiretapping and other unconstitutional activities. But it could have been worse. God knows Dumbya tried to make it worse.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: 9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I couldn't have said it better, Bob. Dumbya seems to have wanted to create his own little dictatorship. I guess that means that during the eight years in office, he was basically able to use taxpayer money to basically spy on and harass whoever he wanted. Basically, Bush could have sent the 82nd Airborne into any neighborhood as long as he, and he alone, thought there were "terrorists" there. Isn't that the same rationale that was used to topple Allende's government and put the dictator Pinochet in? They lableled him a "communist" (I believe it was Nixon's administration), and bingo! Suddenly corporate interests have a much easier time dealing with Pinochet than they did Allende. "Communist" was just a label they used to justify invading soveriegn nations that weren't cooperative with corporate interests. It's being used in the same way today. "Look! There are terrorists there. We need to invade!" Yeah, okay. The only invading being done is by corporate interests.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As a German with history knowledge I can only confirm that 911 was generated by the more or less hidden power "elite" with the same agenda in mind. Create fear in the people and blame the deed on an enemy and they will call for the strong man and approve to war and police state.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:As a German with history knowledge I can only confirm that 911 was generated by the more or less hidden power "elite" with the same agenda in mind. Create fear in the people and blame the deed on an enemy and they will call for the strong man and approve to war and police state.Chris, I too am a history buff. My major is in mass communication (journalism), but I have two minors...history and political science. I guess that's part of the reason I was attracted to this website and forum.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

I've always been led to believe that Loose Change was a project that a kid worked on in college with not that much factual information in it. I thought the guy who made it even came out and admitted that much of the stuff in there was false.
Bob

Post by Bob »

MikeNarrett wrote:I've always been led to believe that Loose Change was a project that a kid worked on in college with not that much factual information in it. I thought the guy who made it even came out and admitted that much of the stuff in there was false.I don't know who worked on it, but the true evidence and the interviews in the film are similar to other films made about the subject. The firefighters heard a pop...pop...pop of explosions in the towers before they collapsed...as in demolition. Listen to this from Alex Jones about Larry Silverstein...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9b4D-aO3zYEven if one doesn't believe the film, one can't possibly say that the events of 9/11 and Operation Northwoods weren't strikingly similar. It was the neocons who planned Operation Northwoods as well. I also think the comparison to the Reichstag fire and what happened then in Germany is VERY similar to what Bu$h, Cheney and the neocons tried to do with the U.S.A. as well, especially based on the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, torture, illegal wiretapping, the memos that have been released by the Obama justice department and the investigation by Newsweek.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

I think that our gov't knew about the attacks, and just let the planes fly into the buildings. How could they not have gotten the planes down in time unless they wanted the attack to happen? Then they can pin the attack on a whole country (rather than a small group of radicals), and everyone will rally behind them.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think it was more than that Mike. I definitely believe that all of the buildings that went down that day were because of demolitions. That is what the firefighters heard. They know the sound, as they are around when other demolitions are performed. Look at the Alex Jones tape again. There is NO doubt that building 7 was a demolition. Here are some other things to consider as well. The bin Laden family has done business with the Bu$h family for decades. The bin Laden family is very rich and they have a big construction business in Saudi Arabia. You know, the country where the Bu$h family holds hands with the royaly and where the Carlyle Group has made a fortune. Also, when Dumbya Bu$h was suspended from the TANG for refusing a medical exam, so was another buddy of his...James R. Bath. Bath was not only a buddy of Dumbya's, but he was also an alumni of the LCAP. You know, the place where other famous alumni came from. People like Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and John Liggett. The guy who founded the LCAP was D.H. Byrd. Byrd was good friends with LBJ and was also in the Dallas Petroleum Club with David Atlee Phillips, George DeMohrenshildt and Poppy Bu$h. Byrd also coincidentally owned the TSBD on 11/22/1963. Also, when Bath left the TANG, he became the money man for the bin Laden family in Texas. Finally, we have seen Dumbya Bu$h wage wars with both Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden over the last several years. Poppy also waged war against Saddam in the Gulf War. But did you know that it was Ronny Reagan and Poppy Bu$h who armed Saddam in his fight against Iran and bin Laden in his fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 80's? Friends then, enemies now. Either way, the Bu$h family and their friends got filthy rich while thousands have died. That is the Bu$h family modus operandi. It has gone on for four generations.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

I've always heard that the buildings collapsed like they did because of the lack of fire protection in the buildings. I've read that asbestos was removed in the 70s because it was hazardous to peoples health.
Bob

Post by Bob »

MikeNarrett wrote:I've always heard that the buildings collapsed like they did because of the lack of fire protection in the buildings. I've read that asbestos was removed in the 70s because it was hazardous to peoples health.Again...watch this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9b4D-aO3zYThe buildings went down due to demolitions...NO doubt...especially building 7 (Larry Silverstein stupidly admitted it). All of the buildings were owned by Larry Silverstein by the way. The security of those buildings was done by a firm led by Marvin Bu$h...Dumbya's brother. The firefighters know the sound of pop...pop...pop... it's explosives setting off a demolition. That is what they said in interviews.