The three tramps

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

The three tramps

Post by Frenchy »

When the records of the three tramps was found in the nineties, here are photos of the men they said:
Frenchy

Re: The three tramps

Post by Frenchy »

They are from top down:Gus AbrahamsHarold DoyleJohn GedneyWhat do people think?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks for posting this, Frenchy. If you search for "tramps" in this forum you see many threads and posts and discussions about it already. All the names you tell have not been any of the real socalled tramps, who were picked up by the police and were walked by Ed Lansdale on their way to the police. Probably Ed Lansdale had a twinkle in his eyes. But the man in the middle of your last photo row, Charles Harrelson, was one of the tramps. Of course he cannot be John Gedney, because Harrelson has a much higher and steaper forehead and was much taller as you can see at first sight.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I don't go for the Chauncy Holt thing....I can't say the older tramp was that guy in the middle either...but the two others seem convincing to me....I never thought it was Harrelson...look at the last guys nose in comparison to the tramp photo...the more I think of the tramps,the more I feel convinced they had nothing to do with anything...until proven otherwise.
ChristophMessner

Jsnow915 wrote:I don't go for the Chauncy Holt thing.... Listen to his confession. He was a professional forger and many other things in his story coincide with reality. Jsnow915 wrote:I can't say the older tramp was that guy in the middle either... He can't, because their eyebrows don't match, compare the "old" guy's eyebrows in the middle. Jsnow915 wrote:but the two others seem convincing to me.... Harold Doyle cannot be one of the tramps, because his face is round all over without high forehead and nobody of the tramps had this round forehead and round chin-cheaks-part. Furthermore the man in the middle of the following is not the same as the one on the left and the right, because his forehead is much higher. This man in the middle is Charles Harrelson and he is ... ... the man on the left with this exceptional high forehead.Jsnow915 wrote:I never thought it was Harrelson... Nevertheless it WAS Charles Harrelson. Compare: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois2.htmJsnow915 wrote:look at the last guys nose in comparison to the tramp photo...the more I think of the tramps,the more I feel convinced they had nothing to do with anything...until proven otherwise.Nothing to do? Why then is Ed Lansdale crossing their way and they are released from police soon after? Fletcher Prouty identified and confirmed Ed Lansdale on this photo! A CIA major general! The three tramps were supplement patsies for the case it would not work out with the single patsy plan. Maybe Harrelson even had the order to shoot James Files and Marshall Caifano at the fence if they would got caught. Certainly they did not have the explosives and radioes and themselves only for fun in the railroad cars.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris that may well be Lansdale, but i agree with JS that Gedney and Doyle are deffo two of the tramps, im not sure Abraham is the old tramp though.Chris just because Chauncey said thats him doesnt mean it is.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The three tramps is a good debate, but as Chris says, this has been debated before. Put me in the camp that believes the Holt, Harrelson and Rogers were the three tramps. First of all, Lois Gibson is an expert in the field of identifying people through photos and she says that the tramps were Holt, Harrelson and Rogers.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htmI also believe Chauncey Holt...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/holt1.ht ... 9WJSszTAIn addition, Holt was a professional forger. I'm sure his expertise in that particular area helped the fake Secret Service men that were near the knoll area at the time of the assassination.Also, there are some that say that E.Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis were two of the tramps. They were not. They were in the Dealey Plaza area, but were not two of the tramps. Jimmy Files said he saw Sturgis in fact. Also, I have posted the photo of Hunt walking towards the know a couple of times.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I'm going to have to go with Bob on this one too. In particular, compare the tall tramp to pictures of Charles Harrelson. They even LOOK the same.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I also think there is absolutely no doubt that Harrelson was one of the three tramps. His background and his later statements all seem to put him at Dealey Plaza that day. Holt had a very interesting background too, as mentioned above. The tramp that was REAL interesting was Charles Rogers. Again, remember the LCAP connection here. Rogers was an alumni of the LCAP, just like Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Barry Seal and John Liggett. The LCAP was known a CIA breeding ground. The guy who founded the LCAP was D.H. Byrd. Byrd was very tight with LBJ. Byrd was also a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club along with David Atlee Phillips, George DeMohrenshildt and Poppy Bu$h. Oh yeah, Byrd also owned the TSBD on 11/22/1963.Here is more information on the three tramps that I believe were the REAL tramps...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... on.htmPlus, I also read that Rogers may have been one of the Oswald doubles.
ChristophMessner

Also this:... was most probable not that man in front here:because the men's nose on the upper photo is shorter and wider at the eyebrow line.That's my guess. But I might be wrong. There are some similiarities, the ears, the forehead, but on the other photos of the 3 tramps the Charles-Rogers-type-face looks definitely wider and shorter.Let's better question, how and why they came along with each other in the railroad car, who ordered them to what and why them, and why did they follow this order at all and why did they keep silent about their and other's participation for decades!