i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Guys,In the interest of making this forum a positive experience, let's just step back and take a deep breath.I trust Bob and Pennyworth that this "Dan" did exist and that what happened actually happened.Let's just drop it and move on.i could'nt agree more pasquale and yes let's move on like you said. Yes, Sara, sounds really most reasonable.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i don't agree. Mr. PP, tell us something non cryptic!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Guys,In the interest of making this forum a positive experience, let's just step back and take a deep breath.I trust Bob and Pennyworth that this "Dan" did exist and that what happened actually happened.Let's just drop it and move on.i could'nt agree more pasquale and yes let's move on like you said. Yes, Sara, sounds really most reasonable.yes it does i have had my fill of drama for one day.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I would like to see what PP's theory is and why...if it sounds reasonable,then case closed....(sorry about the Posner pun)I'm glad you apologized for the "case closed" phrase. LOLI had a nervous knee-jerk kind of twich when I saw it! LMAO
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

The Rockefellers ruled the roost and and practicallly owned all these companies, political institutions and the people that went with them Bob. I have stated before that N Rockefeller was the main man. Dallas born Binion co-ordinated and orchestrated the assassination scenerio part with the Dallas police and hitmen, IMO without a doubt. He had the ways and means for a complete cover-up with Rockefeller backing him.He has also been suspect to many other crimes in Las Vegas. Remember also that Rockefeller longed to be president in 1964, and he knew he couldn't stand a chance against JFK's popularity.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob and Pennyworth, AMEN!Hey, with all this Yale talk, is that why the millionaire on Gilligan's Island, Thurston Howell, always used to get angry and say "He's a YALE man!!!!!" LOLDon't worry too much about talking bad about Yale graduates. It stands to reason that they're not ALL bad, but, at the same time, if enough of these criminal types come out of there...it seems that it needs cleansing or a frickin' priest to perform an exercism or SOMTHING!!! Since studying the JFK assassination (hell, even since I majored in Political Science in college), I've often seen certain circuits within the CIA as merely business agents for certain corporations...MAKING policy overseas...helping to topple governments or outright assassination if the result would be a repressive government and cheaper labor for those corporations. Again, GREED is the bottom line, or, rather, the "bottom line" is the bottom line.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

my name is Mike, I live in South Dakota, I have been interested in JFK`s assassination since high school, when I was doing a paper on the warren commison and even then realised it was unbeliveable. this is the only forum I am a member of and dont post often but enjoy reading it and seeing other people enjoy my interests........
Pasquale DiFabrizio

michael57231 wrote:my name is Mike, I live in South Dakota, I have been interested in JFK`s assassination since high school, when I was doing a paper on the warren commison and even then realised it was unbeliveable. this is the only forum I am a member of and dont post often but enjoy reading it and seeing other people enjoy my interests........Welcome aboard, Mike!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, as Pasquale says...WELCOME. I've never been to South Dakota, but I plan on getting there some day. I am a history minor and there was a LOT of history in South Dakota in the old west. Deadwood was one of my favorite shows. I hope they will eventually make a movie based on the series, but from what I hear it doesn't look promising. Ironically, I almost got one of my first media jobs in Rapid City ( I was a finalist based on my resume and tape), but just before I was going to fly in for an interview and screen test, they hired someone else.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

Bob, you might want to wait awhile before coming to visit SD, were in the middle of a nice spring blizzard, however the upside is that I can catch up on my reading LOL