Dan

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Dan

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote: i'm just very sad and very discouraged of all this drama it's also taking it's toll on my interest and to the point where i am two seconds from tossing my JFK documentary dvd's out the door ... Please don't do that! saracarter766 wrote: i have nothing but the highest and utmost respect and admiration for wim i am also thankful for his site and his contribution to the JFK assassination and i am thankful for that. You speak out of my heart. John Beckham wrote:well Bob, Sara, John Snow and myself are NOT new posters. Pennyworth is rabid and paranoid to the point of blindly accusing others of things they have no idea of. that's NOT caution by the way... John, if Paul has all that bad experience with Dan, who is real, then I would say you can be mercyfull when Paul did like that. Chrischristopher i'm not gonna do it i just get disgusted at mr pennyworth that's all but he is no more getting my attention i am ignoring him from here on out i have no time for anymore drama i am staying focused on the forum and to my fellow JFK buffs. yes bob i hope your dad gets better soon.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Cross my fingers, too, Bob, for your Dad. Aristoteles said: The soul is likewise everything.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

well said christopher well said.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

CHECK THIS OUT....Re: Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Eliteby John Beckham on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 pm Chauncey came across as quite sincere. His whole history with Lansky just rings true, as well as his activities with Lee. It just about clinches it for me to see Chauncey choke back tears about the way Lee was used. You don't see that everyday!I am Dan as you are Dan as we are Dan and we are Dan together.John Beckham Posts: 521Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm TopPP: I found the above post when I went looking for Wim....It does appear that Wim made a post on March 22, also Mike Narrett began posting again on March 21...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Dan...
Bob

Post by Bob »

On another note...thank all of you for the well wishes for my dad. He isn't out of the woods yet, but he is getting better day by day. Speaking of John Lennon...I think we ALL should remember a tune by him and the other three lads from Liverpool...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVzzo
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

John Beckham wrote:here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Dan...what are you talking about john?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

or for that matter Bob....this too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4UbB-3L-U
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Sara, it was refering to "i am Dan as you are Dan as we are Dan" remark. therefore, i thought "the walrus was Dan" it kinda fit. i know, not too funny...Bob, i know it's hard watching Mom and Dad get old. i'll send a prayer your way. Mr. PP, stop hinting and mentioning me as Dan, and i'll stop teasing you that i'm Dan. wasting everyones time going through this. stop, and i will too.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

no hun that is funny and it's also funny that he actually bought that can he not read into teasing? cause i know i caught on to that last night that remark is epically hilairious haha.