THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION AND THE CURRENT POLITICAL MOMENT

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Re: THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION AND THE CURRENT POLITICAL MOME

Post by Michael Calder »

Katisha,Pierre is a cheif suspect but not written in stone. He left the country on "vacation" immediately after the shooting. This meant that he was not available to be interviewed by the LAPD in the immediate aftermath. I never came across an FBI in depth interview report on him by the FBI. I have to let the facts tell me what is going on. Whomever met RFK backstage and told him to go through the pantry is part of the conspiracy. The fact that no one is putting a name to this person is suspicious. Pierre is either part of the conspiracy or is being used. www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder wrote:Katisha,Pierre is a cheif suspect but not written in stone. He left the country on "vacation" immediately after the shooting. This meant that he was not available to be interviewed by the LAPD in the immediate aftermath. I never came across an FBI in depth interview report on him by the FBI. I have to let the facts tell me what is going on. Whomever met RFK backstage and told him to go through the pantry is part of the conspiracy. The fact that no one is putting a name to this person is suspicious. Pierre is either part of the conspiracy or is being used. http://www.jfkcia.comMicheal, fascinating thanks.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael, do you believe Thane Cesar is living in the USA now? I believe it was Pepper who thinks he is now.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.03.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2009 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this timely, probative Headline.An interesting discussion, and substantial material was advanced toward thissubject matter.My opinion is that this question, discussion, material, and current analysis are evenmore germane this year which marks the 50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JFKMS Forum Readers:This Post by Bob Fox, a JFKMS Administrator andOriginal Member, is as appropriate to the direction ofthe JFKMS Forum that I think is worth considering as any point of view that is available in the world today.There are 12 - 15 active wars, "disagreements" and skirmishes between countries and administrationsworld wide today.How many people today realize that Viet Nam wasnever Officially Classified a "War."How do you think those 58,000 + killed, and 450,000 +wounded, and their families and loved ones feel ?Had JFK lived we would not have had Viet Nam.I think that 11.22.1963, 12:30 p.m. in Dallas, Texas,a new form and direction of American Governmenttook powerful control of the U.S., and beyond.Had JFK lived and served 2 Terms as President, thechanges that he sought to make in our time would have taken us in a totally different direction.The U.S. clearly took the wrong turn in the road andis traveling the wrong direction.Where are we as a Nation ?What can we do ?What will we do ?A powerful discussion begun by Bob Fox that is evenmore relevant today.Please provide your thoughts of today, looking back, and looking forward.