Photo of Poppy Bu$h in front of the TSBD

JFK Assassination
Bob

Photo of Poppy Bu$h in front of the TSBD

Post by Bob »

Let's take a look at that photo once again...Now let's take a closer look and compare other photos of Poppy...Wim has all sorts of evidence about Poppy on this site and the influence of his father Prescott...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htmMaybe some day the MSM will grow some and start behaving like REAL journalists instead of protecting people like those in the Bu$h family, including Samuel, Prescott, Poppy and Dumbya. Four generations of treasonous behavior. War profiteering, oil and treason are the three main staples of the modus operandi of this family. One day Poppy, America and the world will figure out what you and your family have done. Some of us already know.
ChristophMessner

Re: Photo of Poppy Bu$h in front of the TSBD

Post by ChristophMessner »

Well, Bush's receding hairline was pretty much receding, but in 1963 not that much maybe, and he holds his head a little to the side towards the camera, so it could be Bush. I would like to know, what he wanted to know at the entrance and whether he watched JFK's head explode before. The Bush family itself might be defending themselves, saying: "We joined the skull&bones logic of the hidden power pyramid, the Jesuits, the Knights of Malta, the CIA and the collaboration with the drug cartels and oil sheiks, just to win against the even worse superpowers Russia and China!" But the tragic is: you can't fight the devil with the belzebub.http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/09.html
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Christoph, in answer to your question about why he was in front of the tsbd, here's a pic I mapped with color coded circles:

Bob

Post by Bob »

I've talked about that window photo with Nicoletti, Roselli and Poppy before in this forum Bob. I think you are exactly right. Remember, Poppy was the guy who recruited assassins for Group 40 according to Jimmy Files.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

bob franklin wrote:Christoph, in answer to your question about why he was in front of the tsbd, here's a pic I mapped with color coded circles:Duncanmapped.JPG
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

It's possible, but one of the reasons I think poppy is the man in question is the lightning speed of damage control on the frontal shot, plus i think he'd want to be there in a supervisory position to make sure all went as planned(& also to watch the gory fireworks). Here's a link with a forward facing pic:http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .htmDidn't really solve it one way or the other for me, but it is an interesting read. He's clearly a player, no doubt!
Bob

Post by Bob »

That could be Braden, but it also could be Poppy. Braden might have let Nicoletti and Roselli in the building, but he also may have stood watch on the planned escape route. What is interesting though, is that both Braden and David Morales were also on the scene when RFK was assassinated in June of 1968 in Los Angeles.The Algens photo seems to show someone who resembles the man (Poppy) who stood in front of the TSBD, along with Nicoletti and Roselli. Speaking of Poppy, we have all heard about Poppy trying to give himself an alibi on the day of the assassination, by saying he was in Tyler, Texas when he called the FBI about a threat a man (James Parrott) made regarding JFK. Here is the memo that was disclosed by the FBI...TO: SAC, HOUSTON DATE: 11-22-63 FROM: SA GRAHAM W. KITCHEL SUBJECT: UNKNOWN SUBJECT; ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas. BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston. BUSH stated that PARROTT is possibly a student at the University of Houston and is active in political matters in this area. He stated that he felt Mrs. FAWLEY, telephone number SU 2-5239, or ARLINE SMITH, telephone number JA 9-9194 of the Harris County Republican Party Headquarters would be able to furnish additional information regarding the identity of PARROTT. BUSH stated that he was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel and return to his residence on 11-23-63. His office telephone number is CA 2-0395. What is very interesting about all this, is that Parrott was a GOOD friend of Poppy's and he later worked for Bu$h's Presidential campaign. This was obviously an attempt to have an alibi and to not tie Poppy to the events in Dallas and Dealey Plaza that day. There is more interesting news about this. On November 20, 1963, the Dallas Morning News had an article that announced that Poppy would be the speaker for a meeting of the American Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors on Thursday night November 21st, the night before the assassination. The speech was given at the same Sheraton-Dallas Hotel mentioned in the FBI memo above. Hmmm.Plus, we know this about Poppy as Jim Marrs interviews Jimmy Files from the great section about Poppy that Wim has put together on this site...Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant? Bottom line, Poppy tried to give a bogus excuse to try and say he wasn't in Dallas or Dealey Plaza when the assassination happened. Why? Because he played a major role in the assassination in terms of getting the killers for the assassination. That was Poppy's job. Maybe that isn't Poppy in the window with Nicoletti and Roselli. Maybe it is. But Poppy was in Dealey Plaza that day and he DID play a major role in the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.Also know this. Johnny Roselli was killed in 1976 before he was to appear before the HSCA on the murder of JFK. Guess who was the CIA director then and who had refused any CIA cooperation with the HSCA? Poppy Bu$h. Then how about this? On 29th March, 1977, Charles Nicoletti was murdered in Chicago. He had been shot three times in the back of the head. George De Mohrenschildt died the same day. Mohrenshildt was also a very close acquaintance of Poppy and was also very close to Lee Harvey Oswald. Both men were due to appear before the HSCA where they were to be asked about their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Do you think Poppy wanted any of those men to testify? Hell no. Especially if Poppy was with Nicoletti and Roselli on 11/22/1963.Last night I saw Poppy attending a Houston Astro game on TV, and once again I saw the MSM treating him like he was a noble and kind politician. It is just sickening to know that he is a conspirator in the killing of JFK and that he and his family have contributed so much evil to the world over the last four generations with their war profiteering and other acts of treason. Just remember this line from Dynasty of Death by Schuyler Ebbets...There is no historic parallel that can be drawn, nothing compares with the accomplishments of the Bush family. No dictator or tyrant can equal the suffering and destruction they have wrought on humanity, as they are not mere tyrants themselves, but the makers and breakers of tyrants, the organizers and profiteers of war and death. They are not alone and solely responsible for creating the present day military industrial complex, however since 1915 the Bush family has been directly involved in World War One and Two, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, numerous CIA secret wars, the Gulf War, and now a “Never Ending War”. The past four generations of this one family have had a hand in promoting and profiting from most of major wars that America has waged since the beginning of the industrialized age.One day more than a few of us will know the truth.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote: On 29th March, 1977, Charles Nicoletti was murdered in Chicago. He had been shot three times in the back of the head. George De Mohrenschildt died the same day. Wow! I did not know this! That's almost reason enough to think the same did kill both and to guess who that was, who knew both.
Bob

Post by Bob »

It's pretty obvious to me. Poppy knew that the HSCA was going to probably get too close to home if they got people like Nicoletti. Roselli and DeMohrenshildt to testify. Also, remember that Gerald Ford was the guy who took over for Richard Nixon (who succeeded LBJ) and was also the guy who moved JFK's back wounds to fit the "magic bullet" theory that Arlen Specter put forward on the Warren Commission. It was Ford who made Poppy the CIA director, right when the HSCA was investigating the assassinations of the 1960's. Ford also coincidentally made Dick Cheney his chief of staff and Donald Rumsfeld his Secretary of Defense. Poppy made Cheney his Secretary of Defense before Dumbya made Cheney his VP and also made Rumsfeld his Secretary of Defense. Talk about going full circle. The conspirators made sure that their actions would never lead to them by assuming lots of power. Poppy really ran the White House from 1981-1992. After Ronald Reagan was almost assassinated by a Bu$h family friend, Ronny basically became a puppet. That led to the arming of a couple of folks named Saddam and Osama. Saddam got arms and money in his fight against Iran, while bin Laden got arms and money in his fight vs. the Soviets in Afghanistan. Poppy also was the brains behind Iran/Contra and was the leading force behind the drug running at Mena, Arkansas which tied him and Bill Clinton at the hip. Then we had the Gulf war which once again made tons of money for the Bu$h family and their friends. Then we had the Clinton years (1992-2000), and then the Dumbya years (2000-2008). Basically since JFK died, the conspirators and their advocates have been in power about 95% of the time.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Wow! Okay, this is NEW information for me. Nicoletti and DeMorenshildt were shot on the same day? I mean, I know the murders are related to the same crime, but I didn't know that they happened on the same day. Holy dead witnesses, Batman!!!!!