Why is James Files not dead?

JFK Assassination
Johan van Leeuwen

Post by Johan van Leeuwen »

If James Files is the one who he claims he is, why is this man still living then? The fact that the man lives makes it imo. at least very unlikely that he is speaking the truth. How can he know so much and get away with it? Eliminating him would be a simple job compared to the jfk job itself. By knowing too much he is a risk. Since knobody knew his identity/role eliminating him would have been easy, if not trivial. In stead, the man lives for 43 years since the shooting. What/who protects him then? It makes no sense at all that he lives does it?
Alex Wagenaar

Post by Alex Wagenaar »

I'm a new comer to this forum. I've ordered the book and are awaiting delivery. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but i've got a question about a passage i've read in a document on this site.

"Files stated that his kidnappers demanded a "package" which Charles Nicoletti gave to him following the JFK assassination.

Files said that Nicoletti instructed him to "hold on to the package" for it may save his life someday.

Following his recovery from the kidnaping and torture incident, Files says he dug up the "package" and that it contained a map of the presidential motorcade route through Dealey Plaza and several Secret Service identification cards.

Files stated that he destroyed the contents of the "package"."
Paul

Post by Paul »

Alex Wagenaar wrote:I'm a newcomer to this form. I've ordered the book and are awaiting delivery. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but i've got a question about a passage i've read in a document on this site. "Files stated that his kidnappers demanded a "package" which Charles Nicoletti gave to him following the JFK assassination. Files said that Nicoletti instructed him to "hold on to the package" for it may save his life someday. Following his recovery from the kidnaping and torture incident, Files says he dug up the "package" and that it contained a map of the presidential motorcade route through Dealey Plaza and several Secret Service identification cards. Files stated that he destroyed the contents of the "package"." My question: Why did mr. Files destroy this and didn't hold on to it for safe keepings?

I think the most important thing in that "package" wasn't the stuff he threw away, but Nicoletti's diary, which Files still has!

Gr. Paul.
Alex Wagenaar

Post by Alex Wagenaar »

Hey paul thanks for your reply.
I didn't knew the package also contained a diary, are the contents of this diary known. Either in the book, DVD or by Wim or anybody related to the investigation?
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

nobody but Files knows the content of the diary and where it is...

but I heard he gave it to his friend bruse decades ago and Files doesn't
even know where it is today...

if I had it for Files I'd never tell anybody no matter what...

bruse who...
Alex Wagenaar

Post by Alex Wagenaar »

To get one thing straight for me, was it a ledger or a diary?

Am i correct in assuming that Files hasn´t reveiled the content due to otherwise endangering or harming people who are still alive? And if so wouldn´t it be wise to arrange some kind of safeguard in case of a unforeseen event? As far as this hasn´t been done yet.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
1:24 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFKRFKMLK Forum Members and Readers:

05.06.2006 - Johan van Leeuwen originally Posted this Inquisitive Headline.

I spoke w/ J in Chicago, Illinois yesterday, and we will be hopefully celebrating another Christmas and New Year (soon w/ my decades long friend) - he is alive and overall healthy. And nobody, nobody, nobody living will probably believe his life story.

If you watch both of "The Jimmy Files Interviews":

1992 CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN by Bob Vernon,

and the 2003 FILES ON FILES by Jim Marrs, both taken at Stateville Penetentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois, you will see that these factors are raised for primary consideration/evaluation/qualification/quantification:

J Reported that for The Removal of JFK everything was:

1. Compartmentalized, and
2. Need to Know Basis.
3. There are many documented, and undocumented, incomplete and/or unsuccessful Attempts to Remove James "Jimmy Files" Earl Sutton-Files.

Except for his Special Interests and Projects he is overall flying below the radar.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.